Finally we met.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a tale of obsession. A focus rumination of psychotic epic. I was amused and bemused by this forum character whom i suspect is not right in the head. Very typical of me to go around the town picking up stray cats and having a sanctuary of the lady with the cats. This character i have in mind is tall, dark & fat. Very articulate with signature baby cheeks that make him remain forever 21. His bushy eyes brows are very expressive, his deep voice obviously not matching his small feet with shoes of Italian make. Little emperor shoes, all leather, with a little stylish tag of braids sticking on the knob of the shoe to emphasize his taste. He is a man of great appetite. Food and women are his preoccupation, but majority of times food wins, and women run from him. Except yours truly, of course. Regardless to say, my imaginations of his looks are all stems from great articles written about him. Regardless to say- i searched and searched for his identity until i hired a detective. A mister @BobSmoke - shady, short, and not sure of his or her gender private investigator. I could have sworn i saw naasos under that baggy extra large shirt. Anyway, he did the job right and was able to locate my object of obsession's home address. He lived in a suave Camden neighborhood in Canada. It was an easy flight from Minneapolis, lets just say that. Upon arriving at his dingy, shady typical housing project homes-- i went right up to apartment number 13. Creepy unlucky number as it is, it didn't matter -i mustered courage to knock at the door. I checked my lipstick on the golden but some-what rusty door knob of his apartment. I made sure i had no lipstick on my teeth. Once again at the door I knocked sheepishly out of zero confidence.

"Who is there"? Suddenly i heard a thunderous voice. A loud dog began to bark too. It sounded like a bull dog. Knowing how frightful we Somalis are of Dogs, i was mortified as to how this creature could own a Canis? But i didn't care. My mission was to finally meet him.

As i could hear heavy thumps approaching to open the door i went through a dozen of scenario in my head, my imaginations went wild. I began to think how i stalked this individual. How i took Horrific lengths of desperate, dignity-less moments of begging to meet with him. An obscure random hug requests? A distant kiss blow? All were rejected under the claim that i was psychotic and needed medication. To think that such a moment has arrived for me to behold my object of obsession was surreal to say the least. My naaso began to be full from the orange Tshirt that i borrowed from @SOULSEARCHING. I was heart palpitating. Finally the Man of the hour opened the door, and before me stood perfection. The most adorable chubby, very intellectually curious face i have ever seen. A small snug nose that is disappointing yes, but it was nothing compared to his Marehaan eyes, breath-taking. His chubby prominent cheeks, were divine, & that made me think our babies will inherit them one sweet day. I immediately jumped on him, wrapping my legs behind him & sniffle- cried-- My LOVE!!!

WTF????????????
Shouted @Nak-Muay-Kru

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is a tale of obsession. A focus rumination of psychotic epic. I was amused and bemused by this forum character whom i suspect is not right in the head. Very typical of me to go around the town picking up stray cats and having a sanctuary of the lady with the cats. This character i have in mind is tall, dark & fat. Very articulate with signature baby cheeks that make him remain forever 21. His bushy eyes brows are very expressive, his deep voice obviously not matching his small feet with shoes of Italian make. Little emperor shoes, all leather, with a little stylish tag of braids sticking on the knob of the shoe to emphasize his taste. He is a man of great apatite. Food and women are his preoccupation, but majority of times food wins, and women run from him. Except yours truly, of course. Regardless to say, my imaginations of his looks are all stems from great articles written about him. Regardless to say- i searched and searched for his identity until i hired a detective. A mister @BobSmoke - shady, short, and not sure of his or her gender private investigator. I could have sworn i saw naasos under that baggy extra large shirt. Anyway, he did the job right and was able to locate my object of obsession's home address. He lived in a suave Camden neighborhood in Canada. It was an easy flight from Minneapolis, lets just say that. Upon arriving at his dingy, shady typical housing project homes-- i went right up to apartment number 13. Creepy unlucky number as it is, it didn't matter -i mustered courage to knock at the door. I check my lipstick on the golden but some what rusty door knob of his apartment. I made sure i had no lipstick on my teeth. I knocked sheepishly out of zero confidence.

"Who is there"? Suddenly i heard a thunderous voice. A loud dog began to bark too. It sounded like a bull dog. Knowing how frightful we Somalis are of Dogs, i was mortified as to how this creature could own a Canis? But i didn't care. My mission was to finally meet him.

As i could hear heavy thumps approaching to open the door i went through a dozen of scenario in which i stalked this individual. Horrific length of desperate, dignity-less moments of begging to meet with him. An obscure hug? A distant kiss blow? All were rejected under the claim that i was psychotic and needed medication. To think that such a moment has arrived for me to behold my object of obsession of surreal. My naaso began to be full from the orange Tshirt that i borrowed from @SOULSEARCHING. I was heart palpitating. Finally the opened and before me stood the man. The most adorable chubby, very intellectually curious face i have ever seen. A small snug nose that is disappointing yes, but it was nothing compared to his Marehaan eyes, his chubby prominent cheeks, that me think our babies will inherit them. I immediately jumped on him, wrapping my legs behind him & said--- My LOVE!!!

WTF???????????? Shouted @Nak-Muay-Kru
You might be the reason for me to marry a cadaan women you psychopath
giphy.gif

This is a tale of obsession. A focus rumination of psychotic epic. I was amused and bemused by this forum character whom i suspect is not right in the head. Very typical of me to go around the town picking up stray cats and having a sanctuary of the lady with the cats. This character i have in mind is tall, dark & fat. Very articulate with signature baby cheeks that make him remain forever 21. His bushy eyes brows are very expressive, his deep voice obviously not matching his small feet with shoes of Italian make. Little emperor shoes, all leather, with a little stylish tag of braids sticking on the knob of the shoe to emphasize his taste. He is a man of great apatite. Food and women are his preoccupation, but majority of times food wins, and women run from him. Except yours truly, of course. Regardless to say, my imaginations of his looks are all stems from great articles written about him. Regardless to say- i searched and searched for his identity until i hired a detective. A mister @BobSmoke - shady, short, and not sure of his or her gender private investigator. I could have sworn i saw naasos under that baggy extra large shirt. Anyway, he did the job right and was able to locate my object of obsession's home address. He lived in a suave Camden neighborhood in Canada. It was an easy flight from Minneapolis, lets just say that. Upon arriving at his dingy, shady typical housing project homes-- i went right up to apartment number 13. Creepy unlucky number as it is, it didn't matter -i mustered courage to knock at the door. I check my lipstick on the golden but some what rusty door knob of his apartment. I made sure i had no lipstick on my teeth. I knocked sheepishly out of zero confidence.

As i could hear heavy thumps approaching to open the door i went through a dozen of scenario in my head, my imaginations went wild. I began to think how i stalked this individual. How i took Horrific lengths of desperate, dignity-less moments of begging to meet with him. An obscure random hug requests? A distant kiss blow? All were rejected under the claim that i was psychotic and needed medication. To think that such a moment has arrived for me to behold my object of obsession was surreal to say the least. My naaso began to be full from the orange Tshirt that i borrowed from @SOULSEARCHING. I was heart palpitating. Finally the opened and before me stood the man. The most adorable chubby, very intellectually curious face i have ever seen. A small snug nose that is disappointing yes, but it was nothing compared to his Marehaan eyes, his chubby prominent cheeks, that me think our babies will inherit them. I immediately jumped on him, wrapping my legs behind him & said--- My LOVE!!!

Don’t listen to the haters Basra! That was an epic tale of epic proportions. True pure talent! As always I laughed this deep cackling belly laugh that im pretty sure woke up all 3 neighbors around me lol. As always :qri8gs7:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t listen to the haters Basra! That was an epic tale of epic proportions. True pure talent! As always I laughed this deep cackling belly laugh that im pretty sure woke up all 3 neighbors around me lol. As always :qri8gs7:

@Amirah my greatest #1 fan. You will be the first to know when i publish thru amazon dot come huuno loool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
eedo that is a whole essay. how am I supposed to read that during my school holidays

huuuno read it and read it u desperately need to polish your English writing lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Always! I will be the very first to buy! You got mad talent for story telling that most wished they had, nayaa don’t waste it honestly lol

Huuno lack of motivation. loool i write family stories for my siblings and they go crazy lol

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This is a tale of obsession. A focus rumination of psychotic epic. I was amused and bemused by this forum character whom i suspect is not right in the head. Very typical of me to go around the town picking up stray cats and having a sanctuary of the lady with the cats. This character i have in mind is tall, dark & fat. Very articulate with signature baby cheeks that make him remain forever 21. His bushy eyes brows are very expressive, his deep voice obviously not matching his small feet with shoes of Italian make. Little emperor shoes, all leather, with a little stylish tag of braids sticking on the knob of the shoe to emphasize his taste. He is a man of great appetite. Food and women are his preoccupation, but majority of times food wins, and women run from him. Except yours truly, of course. Regardless to say, my imaginations of his looks are all stems from great articles written about him. Regardless to say- i searched and searched for his identity until i hired a detective. A mister @BobSmoke - shady, short, and not sure of his or her gender private investigator. I could have sworn i saw naasos under that baggy extra large shirt. Anyway, he did the job right and was able to locate my object of obsession's home address. He lived in a suave Camden neighborhood in Canada. It was an easy flight from Minneapolis, lets just say that. Upon arriving at his dingy, shady typical housing project homes-- i went right up to apartment number 13. Creepy unlucky number as it is, it didn't matter -i mustered courage to knock at the door. I check my lipstick on the golden but some what rusty door knob of his apartment. I made sure i had no lipstick on my teeth. I knocked sheepishly out of zero confidence.

As i could hear heavy thumps approaching to open the door i went through a dozen of scenario in my head, my imaginations went wild. I began to think how i stalked this individual. How i took Horrific lengths of desperate, dignity-less moments of begging to meet with him. An obscure random hug requests? A distant kiss blow? All were rejected under the claim that i was psychotic and needed medication. To think that such a moment has arrived for me to behold my object of obsession was surreal to say the least. My naaso began to be full from the orange Tshirt that i borrowed from @SOULSEARCHING. I was heart palpitating. Finally the Man of the hour opened the door, and before me stood perfection. The most adorable chubby, very intellectually curious face i have ever seen. A small snug nose that is disappointing yes, but it was nothing compared to his Marehaan eyes, his chubby prominent cheeks, that made me think our babies will inherit them. I immediately jumped on him, wrapping my legs behind him & said--- My LOVE!!!

I wish I can take the credit but it was actually your second cousin that helped you out macaante.

Tell your adeer to stop buying him halwad and mango smoothie from that cafe in Karmel Mall

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish I can take the credit but it was actually your second cousin that helped you out macaante.

Tell your adeer to stop buying him halwad and mango smoothie from that cafe in Karmel Mall

1618972068864.png
.....i kinda need halwo right now