Finally we met.

never came across an individual who practises intellectual self masturbation like basra.
suffers from an overdose of libido in a society or community( somalis) that is so much puritanically
wired in such matters..the pulls between her personalities have contributed a lot to her demonic lusts
and innuendos and she has persuaded herself that it is due to her incredible intellectual capacity.
dont get me wrong she is smart but deluded. the greatest trick that she has pulled is to make herself
believe that she is even smarter than her own self forget about others hence the condescending attitude she has to all of you.. but she also is possessed of lovely potential.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didn't bother to read all of that and I don't know why you'd expect me to @Basra
I'm afraid to read it because it might contain something that destroys my senses :shookgabre:

Try huuno....try,.... your English will improve loool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
never came across an individual who practises intellectual self masturbation like basra.
suffers from an overdose of libido in a society or community( somalis) that is so much puritanically
wired in such matters..the pulls between her personalities have contributed a lot to her demonic lusts
and innuendos and she has persuaded herself that it is due to her incredible intellectual capacity.
dont get me wrong she is smart but deluded. the greatest trick that she has pulled is to make herself
believe that she is even smarter than her own self forget about others hence the condescending attitude she has to all of you.. but she also is possessed of lovely potential.

Intellectual masturbation huh? Lovely too? I guess i am slightly perturbed, but i think i can survive it overall. looooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have an interesting way of writing. And that story Basra was not proper. :francis:

1619010562644.png
1619010563427.png
1619010564068.png
1619010564747.png
1619010565263.png
1619010565782.png

Intellectual masturbation huh? Lovely too? I guess i am slightly perturbed, but i think i can survive it overall. looooooooooooooool
survive you can dear, its just that you have waited too long to exhale, suffering loneliness amongst the
normal masses for quite long.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
survive you can dear, its just that you have waited too long to exhale, suffering loneliness amongst the
normal masses for quite long.

excuse me, i am NOT lonely. I am happily married to a Marehaan husband. I mean, i do not understand the obsession with my love status. loool

Thank you for your concern tho looool

excuse me, i am NOT lonely. I am happily married to a Marehaan husband. I mean, i do not understand the obsession with my love status. loool

Thank you for your concern tho looool
i dont mean physical loneliness but the intellectual, spiritual and emotional type and my condolences
for marrying down for an issac noble girl

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i dont mean physical loneliness but the intellectual, spiritual and emotional type and my condolences
for marrying down for an issac noble girl

Intellectual loneliness? That's interesting. Well, if u mean interaction with equal intellectual people, yes you are correct. But as far as my own intellectual pursuits, i think i am fine. My reading habit more than furnish my intellectual nourishment. Just today i ordered from amazon a very good book published by Yale University press that i cannot wait for it to arrive. Hobbies kinda are a good way of meeting my Intellectual thirst. loooool

Intellectual loneliness? That's interesting. Well, if u mean interaction with equal intellectual people, yes you are correct. But as far as my own intellectual pursuits, i think i am fine. My reading habit more than furnish my intellectual nourishment. Just today i ordered from amazon a very good book published by Yale University press that i cannot wait for it to arrive. Hobbies kinda are a good way of meeting my Intellectual thirst. loooool
yes your reading habit is a healthy way of improvising for the lack of people interaction but it can never
fully compensate. my advise to your beautiful and restless mind is spiritual solace, because sometimes
great minds can only be contained by their creato.r

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yes your reading habit is a healthy way of improvising for the lack of people interaction but it can never
fully compensate. my advise to your beautiful and restless mind is spiritual solace, because sometimes
great minds can only be contained by their creato.r

Advise noted!

1619012857392.png

Did i ever ask you what inspired u to name yourself Hared?

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
This is a tale of obsession. A focus rumination of psychotic epic. I was amused and bemused by this forum character whom i suspect is not right in the head. Very typical of me to go around the town picking up stray cats and having a sanctuary of the lady with the cats. This character i have in mind is tall, dark & fat. Very articulate with signature baby cheeks that make him remain forever 21. His bushy eyes brows are very expressive, his deep voice obviously not matching his small feet with shoes of Italian make. Little emperor shoes, all leather, with a little stylish tag of braids sticking on the knob of the shoe to emphasize his taste. He is a man of great appetite. Food and women are his preoccupation, but majority of times food wins, and women run from him. Except yours truly, of course. Regardless to say, my imaginations of his looks are all stems from great articles written about him. Regardless to say- i searched and searched for his identity until i hired a detective. A mister @BobSmoke - shady, short, and not sure of his or her gender private investigator. I could have sworn i saw naasos under that baggy extra large shirt. Anyway, he did the job right and was able to locate my object of obsession's home address. He lived in a suave Camden neighborhood in Canada. It was an easy flight from Minneapolis, lets just say that. Upon arriving at his dingy, shady typical housing project homes-- i went right up to apartment number 13. Creepy unlucky number as it is, it didn't matter -i mustered courage to knock at the door. I checked my lipstick on the golden but some-what rusty door knob of his apartment. I made sure i had no lipstick on my teeth. Once again at the door I knocked sheepishly out of zero confidence.

"Who is there"? Suddenly i heard a thunderous voice. A loud dog began to bark too. It sounded like a bull dog. Knowing how frightful we Somalis are of Dogs, i was mortified as to how this creature could own a Canis? But i didn't care. My mission was to finally meet him.

As i could hear heavy thumps approaching to open the door i went through a dozen of scenario in my head, my imaginations went wild. I began to think how i stalked this individual. How i took Horrific lengths of desperate, dignity-less moments of begging to meet with him. An obscure random hug requests? A distant kiss blow? All were rejected under the claim that i was psychotic and needed medication. To think that such a moment has arrived for me to behold my object of obsession was surreal to say the least. My naaso began to be full from the orange Tshirt that i borrowed from @SOULSEARCHING. I was heart palpitating. Finally the Man of the hour opened the door, and before me stood perfection. The most adorable chubby, very intellectually curious face i have ever seen. A small snug nose that is disappointing yes, but it was nothing compared to his Marehaan eyes, breath-taking. His chubby prominent cheeks, were divine, & that made me think our babies will inherit them one sweet day. I immediately jumped on him, wrapping my legs behind him & sniffle- cried-- My LOVE!!!

WTF????????????
Shouted @Nak-Muay-Kru

OBSESSION IN A RECESSION IS A FOOLS TALE

I HAVE A SNIFFLE EVERYTIME I SNIFF @Basra S BREATH

MY NIGGA NEGRO BROTHER @mr steal your naag WILL STEAL YOUR AND PUT YOU IN A DITCH DONT MAKE HIM ITCH

LOVE IS THE DOVE AND HER LOVE SHALL MAKE ME FLY LIKE A DOVE @Hodan from HR

I PAY HALIMOS TO KICK ME IN THE BALLS SO I CAN STRENGTHEN THEM

COLD BOLD AND HANDSOME FOR I AM MR SUFI NO GRAVE WORSHIPPER HERE

SSPOT GIVES ME MEANING IN A MEANINGLESS WORLD

BASRA A BREATH SMELLS LIKE A SWEATY BELLY BUTTON / NIRVANA

SOMALI PEOPLE ARE THE TRUE KINGS OF ANCIENT EGYPT

A SOMALI WOMENS BEAUTY IS THE CURE FOR DEPRESSION

ABDIS ARE TRUE WARRIORS

@Jiron IS A PSYCHO WITH DEAD BODY PARTS UNDER HIS BED

ENGLAND SOMALIS ARE THE BEST DIASPORA BECAUSE MOST CAN FLUNELTY SPEAK SOMALI

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SPREADS HIS ASS CHEEKS IN THE MIRROR TO SEE HOW DARK THEIR ANUS IS

Trending