Finally! The first batch of Turkish trained soldiers are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
1,500 Somali troops will to be trained by 200 Turkish personnel at a time.
Southern Somalia will be under Federal control just deal with it :salute:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, the SNA is becoming stronger which will help in the fight against Al Shabaab but on the other hand, what happens when they turn their guns on us again?
:farmajoyaab:

Von

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, the SNA is becoming stronger which will help in the fight against Al Shabaab but on the other hand, what happens when they turn their guns on us again?
:farmajoyaab:
You mean Puntland? doubt it. Puntland has consolidated to much land and power in their region and the Feds know that sad but true. However, everything south of Puntland is up for grabs :denzelnigga:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
You mean Puntland? doubt it. Puntland has consolidated to much land and power in their region and the Feds know that sad but true. However, everything south of Puntland is up for grabs :denzelnigga:
Not if they manage to stabilize the South and recruit more able-bodied soldiers. Especially with the aid/funding that Mogadishu receives which it probably won't share.

Farm

VIP
Not if they manage to stabilize the South and recruit more able-bodied soldiers. Especially with the aid/funding that Mogadishu receives which it probably won't share.

Mogadishu would never invade PL, it would kill Somalia for good .

Von

Mogadishu would never invade PL, it would kill Somalia for good .
Many ways to conquer regions without an army, just uses your agricultural, population and ect core to conquer, or support rival groups and hit the justification button :kanyeshrug:
We shouldnt kill Somalis when our neighbours are reaching 150 million

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am worried about a future rogue president like HSM using the army's resources to attack us again. I suppose it can't be helped. The country has to progress.
:meleshame:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Is this why people where against him when he visited Garoowe?
This was the previous president, the Abgaal Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. He never visited Puntland because he knew he would never make it out alive.
:pachah1:

Von

I am worried about a future rogue president like HSM using the army's resources to attack us again. I suppose it can't be helped. The country has to progress.
:meleshame:
Are you thinking of bending the knee? :mjhaps:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Are you thinking of bend the knee? :mjhaps:
Hell no! I just don't want to be against the development of the country even if it puts my region at risk. I will take any opportunity for progress and if HAG does their thing again, I will be ready with my technical in Gaalkacyo.
:trumpsmirk:

Von

Hell no! I just don't want to be against the development of the country even if it puts my region at risk. I will take any opportunity for progress and if HAG does their thing again, I will be ready with my technical in Gaalkacyo.
:trumpsmirk:
I guess MJs and the SNA will face off someday in Gaalkacyo:mjhaps:
Dont fear if the Feds meet Warsangali Dhulbahante elders, Just reconciliation :mjpls:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Please for the love of God I hope they train 10-20k more soldiers like that and clean out Somalia of alshabab.

How do you explain at most 5k alshabab es keeping Somalia hostage. Beerka ka tummaaa:noneck:

Von

Please for the love of God I hope they train 10-20k more soldiers like that and clean out Somalia of alshabab.

How do you explain at most 5k alshabab es keeping Somalia hostage. Beerka ka tummaaa:noneck:
The reason why Al Shabab keeps bombing Mogadishu is that they roam the countryside unhindered.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

They are keeping south somalia. They are no where near northern somalia (puntland, somaliland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts