FIFA 21: terrible AI defending

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's this for real. I haven't played fifa since 2011 but I played a few times in fifa 19 with no problem. Yesterday I played FIFA 21 on PS5 and God was the gameplay horrendous. It has the worse defending I ever seen and can't seem to get grips of it at all. Was the AI defending this bad in fifa 20 as well ?

You niggas are the same niggas who say 2k ass 2k ass but buy it every year stop wasting your money

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Defending is much harder on fifa 21 compared the earlier ones. Sometimes AI defending fucks you over esp against speedy attackers that’s why you gotta use the drop back tactic when defending or make sure to have ur fullback stay back

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Defending is much harder on fifa 21 compared the earlier ones. Sometimes AI defending fucks you over esp against speedy attackers that’s why you gotta use the drop back tactic when defending or make sure to have ur fullback stay back
It makes the whole gameplay look trash. Do you think fifa 22 will correct this shitty defending, it's about to come out in 2 months

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I recently bought fifa 22. It's a lot better than fifa 21. I haven't played fifa since 2011 but muscle memory haven't gone away. Lovin' it so far.
It's 30% off at the PS store

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nah bro apparently it’s gonna be like this till mid next year. No I’m paying double off these scalpers
Use them Twitter Stock Checkers to get one, they are pretty good and have inside sources for when a drop occurs.

Trending