FGS to have talks with Somaliland

They missed out on 20+ years of direct IC funding
The only thing they missed out on is international funding i.e aid lol. Not friendship and families with their southern counterparts. Not trade, businesses and partnerships with their southern counterparts just IC funding. What if they had got the funding and it lead to the same troubles and killing of each other in the south. Would they have missed out? This obsession with aid has got to stop lol.

Laagite

الداروودي
The only thing they missed out on is international funding i.e aid lol. Not friendship and families with their southern counterparts. Not trade, businesses and partnerships with their southern counterparts just IC funding. What if they had got the funding and it lead to the same troubles and killing of each other in the south. Would they have missed out? This obsession with aid has got to stop lol.
More than half a billion of it passes through the FGS, its mostly used in Xamar and in its environs. Aid is what runs the country 70% of the FGS budget comes from donors.

Isaaqs should demand under 4.5, Irir is one clan and should rotate with darod. But they won't. Their dummies. But they will do something stupid demanding hawiye/isaaq president/pm looool, then the whole nation will separate. Bayle was quite impressive. We should tell hawiye you can't get capital and under 4.5 also get pm/president, something has to give.

The best Model is Darod/Isaaq president/pm and Hawiye Capital and Rahanwayn Speaker. But I doubt Hags will allow that, so Isaaq should say then a 'rotation' model between hag/isaaq with darod position untouched.
Seems you are nervous 😂. If it’s a Isaaq/Hawiya/Darood split, you definitely know it’s going to be Isaaq/Darood rotation seat. The reason for this is, an Isaaq president would want a strong southern alliance.

Somaliland should lobby other countries to recognise them instead of talking to us. How can we ask Somaliland to reunite with us when Somalia itself is a 4th world balkanised failed state.

Haters can troll but let's deal with facts not emotions

isaaq darood allience?

more likely hawiye and isaaq allience usc and snm.

i dont see the point of these talks. kuma rabo

Somaliland should lobby other countries to recognise them instead of talking to us. How can we ask Somaliland to reunite with us when Somalia itself is a 4th world balkanised failed state.

Haters can troll but let's deal with facts not emotions

You were doing so well, for so long. I really thought you were Xawaadle.

You are the best Sheegad to grace this forum, but it's time to retire. Mahadsanid for your services to SomaliSpot.

put-medal-on-neck-michael-phelps.gif

Trending