FGS to have talks with Somaliland

The circus continues
Loop Flying GIF by Pär Söderlund

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isaaqs should demand under 4.5, Irir is one clan and should rotate with darod. But they won't. Their dummies. But they will do something stupid demanding hawiye/isaaq president/pm looool, then the whole nation will separate. Bayle was quite impressive. We should tell hawiye you can't get capital and under 4.5 also get pm/president, something has to give.

The best Model is Darod/Isaaq president/pm and Hawiye Capital and Rahanwayn Speaker. But I doubt Hags will allow that, so Isaaq should say then a 'rotation' model between hag/isaaq with darod position untouched.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hags N Isaaq need to negitioate under the 4.5 framework which is a 'tribal system', since u guys are one tribe, you guys need to reach a conclusion how u share 'irir' quota not ask darod or rahanwayn to vacate it's quota. Im sick of these irir cunts wallahi, I wish some1 would let me lead PL or JL, I know how to end these cowards. Either end 4.5 or if u want 4.5 u negiotate under irir.

I am also wondering, why they allow dir n hawiye to be 'seperate' tribes under 4.5 but they are one tribe. Darod n Rahanwayn should stand up against this irir garbage. Darod should get 61, Irir 61, Rahanwayn 61, and then .5. The clan who has the capital loses president/pm is also needed. That's a proper fair system, untill unfairness exist, mogadishu will remain how it is.

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
In an alternate universe, Somaliland would have claimed to be Somalia's sole government in the 90s and got the West to give them the reigns.

In an alternate universe, Somaliland would have claimed to be Somalia's sole government in the 90s and got the West to give them the reigns.
That actually would have been able to work. If they painted the narrative properly, they could have showed the west we are the most peaceful stable part of the country, allow us to relocate the government and capital to hargeisa. The IC would have allowed that most likely

That actually would have been able to work. If they painted the narrative properly, they could have showed the west we are the most peaceful stable part of the country, allow us to relocate the government and capital to hargeisa. The IC would have allowed that most likely
And that's the only possible thing they could achieve untill Sheikh Shariif.
Reer waqooyi are extremely emotional and are hooked up with the British protectorate piss

Laagite

الداروودي
They missed out on 20+ years of direct IC funding

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Laagite I doubt that IC would relocate to SL or fund, wat hurts them is their shabab ties. They just attacked PL again in galgala while coordinating in cayn attacks. The more they do that, PL tells the IC to deal with SL will result in streghtening terror which is why they stay away from them. Any time SL does any movement, shabab moves coordinated. To say their not tie their is childish.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even GM is braver then SL in battle field, they don't attack PL and then work with shabab to attack another corner, that just shows how weak they are only.

Laagite

الداروودي
@Laagite I doubt that IC would relocate to SL or fund, wat hurts them is their shabab ties. They just attacked PL again in galgala while coordinating in cayn attacks. The more they do that, PL tells the IC to deal with SL will result in streghtening terror which is why they stay away from them. Any time SL does any movement, shabab moves coordinated. To say their not tie their is childish.
No doubt, SL extremists are told to leave SL and cause havoc in PL and Somalia as a whole, there was a "shiekh" who escaped to Jilib not that long ago.

Hags N Isaaq need to negitioate under the 4.5 framework which is a 'tribal system', since u guys are one tribe, you guys need to reach a conclusion how u share 'irir' quota not ask darod or rahanwayn to vacate it's quota. Im sick of these irir cunts wallahi, I wish some1 would let me lead PL or JL, I know how to end these cowards. Either end 4.5 or if u want 4.5 u negiotate under irir.

I am also wondering, why they allow dir n hawiye to be 'seperate' tribes under 4.5 but they are one tribe. Darod n Rahanwayn should stand up against this irir garbage. Darod should get 61, Irir 61, Rahanwayn 61, and then .5. The clan who has the capital loses president/pm is also needed. That's a proper fair system, untill unfairness exist, mogadishu will remain how it is.
Is this 4.5, 6.1 stuff even islamic? Did god make someone a 6.1 and another a 3.2 because of a tribe? If not what are on about lol?

Trending

Latest posts