FGS to have talks with Somaliland

I dont care for reer waqooyi siyaasad but if Xassan brings up SSC. I will mucaarad him.
Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

He won't since SSC belongs to Somaliland. Either all of Somaliland is independent or all of Somaliland reunites with Somalia, no middle way

Banadir state must happen without preconditions
We think alike, bit concerning since the whole Sspot community has labelled you as a sheegato.
Confused Doubt GIF by Banco Itaú

I personally think you are a confused Xawaadle with a Daarood reer abti.

You are Darod meaning you are anti Somaliland. Why would XL be against Somaliland?

same reason why an XL would be against Puntland, none. So if you love Somaliland so much and hate PL for being federalist, what are you basing that logic from if not qabiil?

you can just ignore this question like the 2 others I gave you, just further taints you as a Munaafiq.

same reason why an XL would be against Puntland, none. So if you love Somaliland so much and hate PL for being federalist, what are you basing that logic from if not qabiil?

you can just ignore this question like the 2 others I gave you, just further taints you as a Munaafiq.

I don't hate anyone, I love PL and I support federalism (not this confederalism we have) so I am no hypocrite

Laagite

الداروودي

If I were to go to SL rn, I'm a "citizen" and if he were to go to SL rn and he's a not ironically closer to SL linguistically and culturally, Heela Laasqoray is famous thing in the North. Xawaadlaha yaa yaqaan he's Xawaadle so he should be pro-Hiirshabelle going by his logic.

If I were to go to SL rn, I'm a "citizen" and if he were to go to SL rn and he's a not ironically closer to SL linguistically and culturally, Heela Laasqoray is famous thing in the North. Xawaadlaha yaa yaqaan.

Who says I want to be a SL citizen though? Why would you oppose SL other than Darodism

Laagite

الداروودي
Who says I want to be a SL citizen though? Why would you oppose SL other than Darodism
You give off desparate Mss World vibes like you want an SL aqoonsi and no I don't identify as Darood. I have a tribal identity and not wanting my land be claimed by SL isn't qabyalad. Never seen in my life a Warsangeli or Harti or other subclans call themselves Darood I stop at Harti.

Last edited:
You give off desparate Mss World vibes like you want an SL aqoonsi and no I don't identify as Darood. I have a tribal identity and not wanting my land be claimed by SL isn't qabyalad. Never seen in my life a Warsangeli or Harti or other subclans call themselves Darood I stop at Harti.

OK that's your position fair enough

They expect a clan that spans from Alula ilaa Garissa, Kenya to be united. Which is just plain disrespectful. 4.5 in general is disrespectful.

Harti, Absame, Sade all operate as different entities, and have been since our existence.

You support SL independence but not PL autonomy?

Puntland should have the same autonomy as Ontario in Canada, Bavaria in Germany or Victoria in Australia. Federalism means a strong national government balanced with autonomous units

Somaliland can't be compared to any part of Somalia as it was previously a separate country before 1st July 1960 and was not colonised by Italy

Trending

Latest posts