FGS purging puntites from the federal government

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening to FGS officials of PUNTLAND origin these days in Mogadishu? The Governor of Central Bank, the Federal Police Commissioner, the Director-general of the Defence Ministry, among many others in the rank-and-file of the security forces and multiple Federal departments have been purged and cleansed under a strange campaign of selectively targeting them. Parastatals and independent state agencies of the FGS do not fall within reach of Puntland professionals. Why?

It is not difficult to fathom why this is happening, but there are other reasons as well that you may not have in mind. PUNTLAND State now has neither the voice in Mogadishu or influence in the FGS nor has competent representatives in both chambers of the Federal Parliament as it doesn't have in the executive as well. There is no one there looking after the interests of PUNTLAND State at all branches of the Federal Government. This is a reflection of bad policies by PUNTLAND past successive administrations, which failed to apply a common principle of "do no harm" in dealing with the fledgling Federal Government of Somalia.

PUNTLAND leaders' incompetency aside, FGS is not doing any good favor or benefit for themelves by this campaign of cleansing Puntlanders from the Federal public service - just the copposte, this approach would haunt them later in negotiations on federal arrangements. Today's Federal Government's victims from Puntland could become its nightmare tomorrow.

For Puntland government, silence on the arbitrary firing of Puntlanders from Federal Public Service could be treated as dereliction of responsibilities and even criminal negligence later.

https://imailwarsame.blogspot.com/2019/04/purge-of-puntlanders-from-fgs-public.html

@PuntiteQueen @Abdalla @Karim @Crow @Abdisamad3 @Manzana @Reiko @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Farm @MSGA @Reer-Bari

Good.

Fire them all and send them home.

We need to focus on informing the international community about the anarchist elements that do not want to cooperate.

We need all funding, training and scholarships sent directly to Garowe, our real capital.

Mogadishu is not and never will be our capital.

PIM
That’s so dumb because PL independence isn’t happening so you can’t let Xamar dominate you

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I support this 100% it’ll give the few morons who couldn’t take the hint a reality check.
This will make the dumb people in puntland realize that we ain't getting shit from Somalia and we should be independent!

Its fine, with the new US policy of giving aid directly to the states, we can say our asalamu aleikums behind a wall. The only thing we needed from that place was for us to get a fair share of what is given in the name of Somalia.

:trumpsmirk:

:liberaltears: Moryaan Qeybdid is incharge of the dastuur, Alkebab members in the so called intelligence agency, former basketball player is minister of Amniga and people wonder why we are not moving forward.

:drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Remember when Khayre fired Juxa and he became anti Nabad iyo Nolol

Bitter losers:drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I support this 100% it’ll give the few morons who couldn’t take the hint a reality check.
The Puntites with questionable loyalties have always operated in Xamar. Now that they are being purged, they will see the light and join #PIM.

The Puntites with questionable loyalties have always operated in Xamar. Now that they are being purged, they will see the light and join #PIM.

Some were trying to fight for "our rights" and think that we need to operate within HAGistan but we don't. We need to lobby for the international community to treat us like a separate entity which I believe Emir Deni will pursue.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
They shouldn’t have been there in the first place. Hopefully, now they will finally forget about the hellhole that is Mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The third leader of parliament his excellency mahad Abdullahi Awad iyo foreign minister His imminence ahmed Issa awad iyo the mayor of abdicasis district in mogadishu benadir federal state of Somalia are all from puntland senator faroole is representing puntland in mogadishu.

No one wants Ogaden and Majerteen in FGS, we are the only two standing up for federalism,

lets face it, marehan and hawiye will lose out in federalism in reality as they have dry dusty lands or little lands, who is left? 1door hates somalia full stop, dhulbahnate is confused, warswenglai waa too small and semi confused, hawiye is in fighting anyways,

biomal also want federalism but waa too small in numbers or land,

eley waa confused and were destroyed by farmajo so easily he could not believe his marehan moustache

if and insha Allah once i becoem the presdeint of jubaland i want to delcare independce if real fedralism is not put in place and the dastuur finalised,

we need clear fgs and state lines on resource sharing, taxation, foreing policy, the currency etc and if nothing is agreed i will take my state out or atleast becoem like somaliland, also i want to discuss military and capital, i want atleast 4 capitals so xamar is diluted no hawiye should have the capital, its like giving Moldova the capital of Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts