FGS offered Ahmed Madobe $20 million to leave office and threatened to murder him when he refused

Qeylada joojiya sxbyaal ee abtirsigiina banaanka soo dhiga maxaa la isu waalayaa. Dadka oo dhan ma waxaad u moodiin siidina camal o damiirkii katagey.
Nobody screaming just laughing at your pathetic attempts to larp as us. Any real MJ would never want to see Puntland destroyed, not after all the blood, sacrifice and tears that went into forming and sustaining it. You can scream till your voice is hoarse that we don't represent the people back home, but that's only because they aren't aware to the full extent how much the South wants them marginalized and living in utter squalor. We may forgive but we never forget and we're always watching.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
treason is criminal disloyalty, typically to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign.

sil.jpg

Of course there is 0 evidence shared, if youre going to label it current news you should change the title to "Madoobe says".

While during his same speech he said:

Meanwhile, he literally has not controlled anything out of Kismayo and was happy to collude with both Kenya and Al Shabaab in decimating the land.

These people could not care less about who lives or dies in Jubbaland, they dont care that the most productive land in all of Somaliweyn is being decimated. All these illegal trades and the only "Somalis" who make anything out of it other than Madoobe is Al Shabaab who get most of their funding from JL.

Most of the state is ungoverned and he has been happy to sit in Kismaayo with KDF and AS, done nothing for the average ppl. Same people want to ask why there is no fight against AS? Delusional and lowly.

Keep crying.

A child could see through your BS. Thats why it hasn't and will not work.

Can't wait to see you catch the Ls lol, if youre even Somalis which is hard to believe.

Instead of developing Somalia, this is where the money goes.

Meanwhile poor mothers are sellling tomatoes on the side of the road whilst AlShaydan harasses them.

Their SNA protectors are busy chasing other Somalis.

Welcome to N&N's Somalia.
Come out of your psychosis for a min and deal in reality. Read the above posts. Jubbaland has not been peaceful it was a city state that was the playground for illegal trade for Al Shabaab and Kenya.

Why are you crying about Al Shabaab yet support their biggest life line and indirect supporters KDF and Madobe?

You ignore reality and dont deal with points but do your erratic manic episodes of baseless accusations in caps and bold lol.

Provide evidence and deal with reality, if not you can spend the rest of your life acting crazy and screaming lies, see where itll get you. :abuxyga:

Nobody screaming just laughing at your pathetic attempts to larp as us. Any real MJ would never want to see Puntland destroyed, not after all the blood, sacrifice and tears that went into forming and sustaining it. You can scream till your voice is hoarse that we don't represent the people back home, but that's only because they aren't aware to the full extent how much the South wants them marginalized and living in utter squalor. We may forgive but we never forget and we're always watching.

These little Marehans are ashamed of claiming their real clan, that's why they are on here pretending.

Someone needs to tell Marehans it's ok to be Marehan.
They need a boost of self-esteem

Marehan this, Marehan that as usual. If a dhabayaco claims to be a dhabayaco that's what they are in our book. No mx would ever claim to be one of you. Don't ever delude yourself into thinking anything different.

Keep us out of your mouth.

For the record, find me ever talking badly about Madobe, you wont.

I always thought he was a wadaad and that maybe some of this was some qabil rivalry judging by the threads. But with all his insane support to belligerent Kenya while opposing the Somali Govt says enough about him, especially after seeing how the retarded Kikuyus have been speaking.

It makes sense of all the UN reports exposing his colluding with Al Shabaab and Kenya.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
here prove that NISA oficials have backgrounds in as former AS member who still have contact with terror orginasation
ESIIBpHWkAE8-v_(2).jpg
ESIICFRWkAYH384.jpg

and madoobe is absolute right in complaining about the FGS weaponizing the airspace against jubbaland state and citizens.

I find it odd how all these accounts are all new and spew the same shit, they insult their own clan and support a dyslectic incompetent fool they think will be the new barre. The fact that you guys think we would fall for your moves is an insult to our intelligence.

I find it odd how all these accounts are all new and spew the same shit, they insult their own clan and support a dyslectic incompetent fool they think will be the new barre. The fact that you guys think we would fall for your moves is an insult to our intelligence.

Exactly

Nobody here was born yesterday.

They're all like "May Puntland be destroyed, btw, I am from Puntland and I love Aabbo Farmaajo"

:donkey:

Calaacalka jooji sxb. Real MJ kulahaa bal maxaad Mj ka taqaan. Kaaley horta wadankii imow markaas afkaada fur. Intaas kahor afkaada xir oo netka ka qeyli. Sidaada camal somaali iyo mj midna uma hadlo. Dagaal wuu dhacaa, dad waa la iska laayaa thats it waa laisa saamaxaa hooraanaa looga dhaqaaqaa wixii hore.
Exactly

Nobody here was born yesterday.

They're all like "May Puntland be destroyed, btw, I am from Puntland and I love Aabbo Farmaajo"

:donkey:

LOL most of u are not even Mjs. U are just sheegato who cant even go back to our country. Pathetic people, i dare u go to Garowe and talk like u talking here. Car waakaasaaye Garowe ka intaad imaatid ka dhex deh wax Somaaliya la yiraahdo majirto or try to insult Somali flag. Wlhi ilmahaya yar yar ayaa ku jarjarin.

U can talk shit behind keyboards but people like u just can talk on internet. U are delusional little piece of shit. And i can tell u most of us just love Somaaliya more than qabiil or Puntlaandtaad sheegeyso.

Dad wadankii tagi karin oo ceyr kuwada nool ayaa ayaa wax noo sheegaaya. Waa wax lugu qoslo wlhi. Siyaasad waad ku dhex waalateene camal kale yeeshta sxbyaal.

Calaacalka jooji sxb. Real MJ kulahaa bal maxaad Mj ka taqaan. Kaaley horta wadankii imow markaas afkaada fur. Intaas kahor afkaada xir oo netka ka qeyli. Sidaada camal somaali iyo mj midna uma hadlo. Dagaal wuu saavaa, dad was la iska laayaa thats it saama laisa saamaxaa hooraanaa looga soi dhaqaaqaa wixii hore.

LOL most of u are not even Mjs. U are just sheegato who cant even go back to our country. Pathetic people, i dare u go to Garowe and talk like u talking here. Car waakaasaaye Garowe ka intaad imaatid ka dhex deh wax Somaaliya la yiraahdo majirto or try to insult Somali flag. Wlhi ilmahaya yar yar ayaa ku jarjarin.

U can talk shit behind keyboards but people like u just can talk on internet. U are delusional little piece of shit. And i can tell u most of us just love Somaaliya more than qabiil or Puntlaandtaad sheegeyso.

Dad wadankii tagi karin oo ceyr kuwada nool ayaa ayaa wax noo sheegaaya. Waa wax lugu qoslo wlhi. Siyaasad waad ku dhex waalateene camal kale yeeshta sxbyaal.

Sxb you’re acting like nobody ever went back home. If I saw you in Galkacyo and said everything to your face what’s gonna happen? :icon lol:

You sound dumb af

Sxb you’re acting like nobody ever went back home. If I saw you in Galkacyo and said everything to your face what’s gonna happen? :icon lol:

You sound dumb af

Lol come and say then. What happen if u are in US and say that u hate US and its flag ? Most of the people will kick ur ass . Laakiin calaacal meeshaan looma baahna dalkii imaada ku nolaada markaas ka hadla siyaasidiisa iwm. Laakiin intaas waxa ka horeeya iska qeylqeyliya PIM iyo confederation iyo qashin iska dhaadiciya.

And who sound dumb here me or the keyboards warriors who cant even live here more than 2-3 months and then go back Europe or America.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
siad barre was a tyrant that killed 10 of thousands innoccent somalis, but atleast he had legit credentials as president before the coup, he was fluent in multiple langauges and dialects, he had decades of military experience.

never insulted Puntland or MJs lol i can be against a politician and for another one without my tribe playing a major role how difficult is that to understand sxb

Trending

Latest posts