FGS offered Ahmed Madobe $20 million to leave office and threatened to murder him when he refused

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The two heads of the FGS Amniyat, Fahad Yassin and Sadaq John, are almost certainly plotting multiple terror attacks in Kismayo to support Farmajo's clan war in Jubaland.

May Allah protect reer Jubaland.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Ferrari is this true

EShtLkqWkAEyiIM

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Garowe Online is the breitbart of Somali news.:fittytousand:
Ahhh accusation made by blackie Published by the reputable garowe online :mybusiness:
Garowe Online is the most reputable news source in Somalia. This is why it is frequently sourced in research articles, books (like the Harun Maruf one), and UN reports. Your argument against them rests purely on clan affiliations and not the actual quality of their work, which is undisputed.

Besides, what you're saying doesn't even make sense. The suggestion that Garowe Online would forge this quote and attribute it to Ahmed Madobe is laughable. He said this on video.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Why
Garowe Online is the most reputable news source in Somalia. This is why it is frequently sourced in research articles, books (like the Harun Maruf one), and UN reports. Your argument against them rests purely on clan affiliations and not the actual quality of their work, which is undisputed.

Besides, what you're saying doesn't even make sense. The suggestion that Garowe Online would forge this quote and attribute it to Ahmed Madobe is laughable. He said this on video.
Why would garowe online publish a baseless accusation huh?
If It is so reputable???

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm interested to see how this develops.

Seems like everyone is accusing everyone in this game of kenyan puppet. I heard his right hand man abandoned him after seeing sense when the americans killed the shabaab leader in the air strike recently.

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why

Why would garowe online publish a baseless accusation huh?
If It is so reputable???
The accusation is far from baseless. There's heaps of documented evidence of the FGS bribing MPs and ministers in South West State and Galmudug. They didn't even try to hide it. It's only natural that this political bribery would extend to heads of states. That is, this news was actually widely assumed before; President Ahmed Madobe merely confirmed it and Garowe Online is reporting on it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The xaarmajo regime only wants to destroy FMS one by one. Pl should prepare its self cause once JL is dealt with
:stressed:
I guarantee you the FGS will leave PL to rot if they don't want to deal and use their resources. SL however is divided and reer sool need to decide what they want.

JBL was unfortunate enough to share a border with kenya grass hiders that can't even scare off tribal militia criminals from breaching their borders, let alone al shabaab who use their border as a safe zone to recover. JBL will always be the main target until the government removes the kenyan threat.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm interested to see how this develops.

Seems like everyone is accusing everyone in this game of kenyan puppet. I heard his right hand man abandoned him after seeing sense when the americans killed hte shabaab leader in the air strike recently.

:chrisfreshhah:
Only supporters of Nabar iyo Naxdin would call defecting to Al Shabaab "seeing sense".

Farm

VIP
Not sure why N&N bots would deny Madoobe being bribed when they openly brag about bribing Xaaf so that he’d step down. This isn’t exactly something that is a secret. Of course they also attempted to bribe Madoobe but unlike Xaaf, Madoobe has morals

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not sure why N&N bots would deny Madoobe being bribed when they openly brag about bribing Xaaf so that he’d step down. This isn’t exactly something that is a secret. Of course they also attempted to bribe Madoobe but unlike Xaaf, Madoobe has morals
He probably gets payed more from the kenyans so i don't blame his low iq self for rejecting the offer of peace instead of bloodshed. The FGS will deal with janaan who keeps hopping over the border for round 2 and then madoobe will be left alone until kenya is removed.

He has effectively been demoted anyway, once a new admin is placed and elections take place to replace him, he will only be leader in name. Once the kenyans leave he will have no allies to back him up.

I don't understand why puntlanders here are supporting a puppet of Kenya and are against fgs. I know fgs isn't perfect but aren't you guys traitors when you support a puppet over you're govt. All farmajo is trying to do is unify Somalia but when he dose all of you guys attack him but when he dose nothing you make fun of his incompetence.

Farm

VIP
He probably gets payed more from the kenyans so i don't blame his low iq self for rejecting the offer of peace instead of bloodshed. The FGS will deal with janaan who keeps hopping over the border for round 2 and then madoobe will be left alone until kenya is removed.

He has effectively been demoted anyway, once a new admin is placed and elections take place to replace him, he will only be leader in name. Once the kenyans leave he will have no allies to back him up.

why remove Kenyans who are actually supporting JL and not the Ethiopians who are killing people in Central and Southern Somalia while at the same time violating Somalia’s sovereignty daily?

Just admit you are anti JL instead of all of the mental gymnastics

Trending

Latest posts