FGS, FMS Leaders Agree to Meet in Dhusamareb, 2 Days After PL and JL Refused to Attend Mogadishu Conference

Farmaajo is the Big Man. Majority of states will meet HS, GM, SWS, Benaadir State. I advise Mudane Farmajo to bring few MPS from JL and PL to be there on behalf of their unattended governors

Farmaajo does not have influence over JL MPS if anyone of them try to go on behalf of Mudane that will be considered treason and it won’t end well for them.

Farmaajo does not have influence over JL MPS if anyone of them try to go on behalf of Mudane that will be considered treason and it won’t end well for them.

Also in the eyes of Somalis and International communities these MPS are merely Low graded and not considered proper stakeholders. A Meeting without Sayid Ahmed and Mudane Deni is Void.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm talking about MJ not losing an inch of their land and not Dhulbahante iyo warsangeli flip flopping.
When you say MJ lands what you’re really saying is Puntland. Your MJ President still claims SSC Is part of Puntland even though his military can’t even step foot inside it :dead1:

When you say MJ lands what you’re really saying is Puntland. Your MJ President still claims SSC Is part of Puntland even though his military can’t even step foot inside it :dead1:
Haha, I'm not even from PL. Forgot about Sool and Sanaag for a minute. All I'm saying is MJ have never lost an inch of land they inhabit.

Farmajo has no dignity. Why did he try to hold it in Mogadishu knowing they would say no and he would be forced to meet in neutral ground? Why not just suggest dhusamareb straight up like it was his idea to get one up on them?

I think this is a set up for madobe especially. Farmajo threw Mogadishu out there because he knew they would say no. Maybe all along he wanted them to come to dhusamareb so he can arrest madobe there because there are Ethiopians there for farmajo.

Trending