FGS, FMS Leaders Agree to Meet in Dhusamareb, 2 Days After PL and JL Refused to Attend Mogadishu Conference

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.

According to some reports, FGS and FMS leaders held a teleconference following the failed Mogadishu conference. both sides agreed to meet in Galmudug on the 8th of July.

The warring sides will meet on neutral grounds, in the great state of Galmudug.

Giving Mr.Qoor Qoor, who enjoys good relations with both camps, the opportunity to mediate between the two.

Xaarmaajo has not even taken actions to the criteria’s and issues we spoke over on the Online Zoom Conference. If he doesn’t listen to your concerns online then we don’t expect him to be beneficial during the face to face talks.

Falcon

GalMudug the Fatthers of Somali Federalism :ehh:
:deadosama:
4B16B306-1F61-4DC2-A374-D4A68E688099.jpeg

Falcon

Xaarmaajo has not even taken actions to the criteria’s and issues we spoke over on the Online Zoom Conference. If he doesn’t listen to your concerns online then we don’t expect him to be beneficial during the face to face talks.
considering he is socially awkward. :icon lol:

amboli

DIR POWER
Both Jubbaland and Puntland have their representatives in the Federal Government. If they refuse to come SFG should include their MP's on their Governors behalfs. The show will go on :ehh: