FGS cabinet signs off on Turkish Naval agreement, which is to be implemented within 24 hours!

I understand your frustrations, but institutions are built through knowledge transfer and capacity building, they don’t pop up through immaculate conception. Turkey has a concrete track record of upgrading Somalia’s capacity in multiple sectors, and will continue this trend with regards to Somalia’s navy and coastguard.
He used to be calm in his trollish endeavours but something changed today.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
pakistani political analysts calls somalis hypocrites for working with turkey rather then ethiopia. lmao what can gaajo ethiopians who are bankrupt do for somalis then turkey 😂😂😂 would he be ok working with indians rather then turkey as a pakistani?
Sajid gets money 💰 from both the Ethiopian government and TPLF.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Anything is better than the disintegration of Somalia through the MOU or an Ethiopian invasion (naval base in Somaliland). This could even cost more and could harm Somalia more. If Somalia gets protection and if the Somalia will be built by Turkey it’s good

But the exact details about the agreement is not public. Sajid is a Pakistani conflict reporter. He sometimes spreads unconfirmed infos

I understand your frustrations, but institutions are built through knowledge transfer and capacity building, they don’t pop up through immaculate conception. Turkey has a concrete track record of upgrading Somalia’s capacity in multiple sectors, and will continue this trend with regards to Somalia’s navy and coastguard.

It's more likely one of those ships goes missing and ends up sold for scrap metal than ever seeing effective combat.

Sajid gets money 💰 from both the Ethiopian government and TPLF.
i thought so it’s just delusional. Tf can a shitopian do that turkey cant but more?

I saw some ethiopians with haile selassie as their dp. tryna claim somalis cling and want to work with colonists. are we forgetting how he ran from his ppl to the uk and begged the british to fight the italians for him😂 are we also forgetting their collaborations with most brutal colonizers the portuguese

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
It's more likely one of those ships goes missing and ends up sold for scrap metal than ever seeing effective combat.

Brother this is the death blow to any plan for Oromo domination of the Horn for the next 50 years. The amount of Ethiopians panicking at this deal is hilarious;

2A28AC30-46CD-484C-8C59-171DAC05414D.jpeg

"It is indeed very unfortunate that Somali Federal Parliament approves a Defense & Economic pact between #Somalia and Turkey without even reading the pact & obtaining the original copy . Today's endorsement, which was not done in the right channel, is against the bylaws of both houses of our Parliament. Our national laws clearly define that the international and bilateral agreements in which our government is involved or enters with another party to be distributed to the MPs beforehand so as to deliberate its content, understand deeply of all provisions and then democratically vote for it . As a Member of the Parliament I voted against the terrible endorsement of the so called pact today since there was no written document distributed to the members of the Parliament"

Lol over 200 members of Parliament voted for this without even reading the deal. Only three voted against because they actually wanted to know what the hell they are voting for.

Somalia is truly something else.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
i thought so it’s just delusional. Tf can a shitopian do that turkey cant but more?

I saw some ethiopians with haile selassie as their dp. tryna claim somalis cling and want to work with colonists. are we forgetting how he ran from his ppl to the uk and begged the british to fight the italians for him😂 are we also forgetting their collaborations with most brutal colonizers the portuguese

We haven't forgotten but it's clear that Ethiopians have. They also seem to forget that it was their own communist regime that put a end to the fake dynasty and buried that 4'3 hobbit underneath a toilet.

cow

VIP
Hawiye will sell everything. They are only mad at isaaq because hawiye won't profit from the isaaq/ ethiopia deal.

I bet you if isaaq said we will give 10 percent to hawiye. Ulusow would be singing its praise and welcoming ethiopia.

Hawiye will sell everything. They are only mad at isaaq because hawiye won't profit from the isaaq/ ethiopia deal.

I bet you if isaaq said we will give 10 percent to hawiye. Ulusow would be singing its praise and welcoming ethiopia.

That deal would open a can of worms of breakaway regions in Somalia tho.

It wasn't just about the port deal.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Looks like the Turkish shipbuilding company DEARSAN will play a major role in the new Somali Navy as they are already have or are in the process of constructing something for Somalia;

3A976FEF-69EE-4C99-A4D6-60D3211EF8EE.jpeg

Question | What is your perspective on the African market?

As a company aware of the potential of the African market, we continue our work in North Africa and the coastal countries in East and West Africa. In 2022, we started the construction project of two offshore patrol ships for the Nigerian Naval Forces Command.

Over the past ten years, we have carried out business development processes for various types of military ship projects in Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Somalia and Sudan.”

- MAVIVATAN

Those of you mad about this deal and trying to gaslight us into hating turkey, need to realize that won’t happen after we’ve seen turkey’s commitment in real time. Turkish will make money from us, as they should, this isn’t a charity. So if you understand that why keep regurgitating stuff about Aden adde or turksom. UAE builds projects in other provinces to agitate the central government. Turkey does it to gain a strong ally+additional revenue.

Its important we have a navy asap, the MoU pushed it up on the schedule (landlocked rival getting a navy on 'your land', while you have 3k+ km of coastline but no navy)

Its common for countries to partner up and give them a portion, nobody will help you drill oil or build a navy for free, better turkeys interest is up front and hitched to a 10 yr period. And they have their own petroleum industry thats pretty booming, its one of the big reasons the eu even entertains them.

Hsm saw the writing on the wall at the unsc meeting that the IC pays lip service to the soverignty of nations but nobody would be coming to the rescue, and decided this was the way

Absolutely insane how fast this went through though wtf. Whatre the odds it was a hand vote