Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
11379.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somalis are conservative by nature, so why not?

The left in the West promotes everything that Somalis are against when it comes to moral and values.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The Left isn't all that great but at least they don't try to obtain votes by antagonizing Muslim immigrants...

Muji

VIP
Lol the islamophobic Conservative party? Lol Boris Johnson called Muslim women letter boxes- this will not be forgotten.

Muji

VIP

The left in the West promotes everything that Somalis are against when it comes to moral and values.

It was actually the Conservative party which legalised gay marriage (something I support). The tories are very different to the neo-nazis Republican Party. In America they would be the democrats

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
It was actually the Conservative party which legalised gay marriage (something I support). The tories are very different to the neo-nazis Republican Party. In America they would be the democrats
Why do you support this?

VixR

Veritas
Ohh I see what you’re asking

It’s not about vaginas. He’s referring to niqab eye slits being akin to letterbox slits.
Strange. Are there that many Niqabis in UK? How are they representative of Muslim women? They’re definitely not the first thing I think when I think “Muslim woman”.

Are there that many Niqabis in UK? How are they representative of Muslim women. They’re definitely not the first thing I think when I think “Muslim woman”.
Nah there ain’t that much relative to other Muslim women. But he was referring to niqabis specifically with that comment.

Tukraq

VIP

Like what? They promote free health care and government help, we support that, they go against racism bigotry and islamaphobia, we support that, there pro immigrant, we support that, pretty much the left is on our side in every battle which is why we vote far left, beck even the elders here due, the right is our enemy

Trending

Latest posts