FGM merchant Nimco Ali wants Somalis to vote Conservative

Muji

VIP
Like what? They promote free health care and government help, we support that, they go against racism bigotry and islamaphobia, we support that, there pro immigrant, we support that, pretty much the left is on our side in every battle which is why we vote far left, beck even the elders here due, the right is our enemy

You are forgetting Molotof is a Somali Male pretending to be a white man. He is hoping if he licks he ass of cadan conservatives who think he is a cockroach they will start to like him. Unfortunately that is not the case, they see people like him as a useful idiot

Muji

VIP
Strange. Are there that many Niqabis in UK? How are they representative of Muslim women? They’re definitely not the first thing I think when I think “Muslim woman”.

Looooool

The Muslim community is like the LGTB community. You might say why do gay men get offended if trans people are attacked but they come as a package deal.

In the same way, the hijabi will be upset if you go after the niqabi and vice versa. Is it not the same in Canada?

Tukraq

VIP
Looooool

The Muslim community is like the LGTB community. You might say why do gay men get offended if trans people are attacked but they come as a package deal.

In the same way, the hijabi will be upset if you go after the niqabi and vice versa. Is it not the same in Canada?
She’s not muslim

VixR

Veritas
Looooool

I’m American.

I meant it more as why would he go after Niqabis. That’s an obscure group to pick on. They barely exist.

If he said something about hijabis or Muslim women generally, I’d be offended on their behalf. But nah, I’m definitely not offended by the letter box comment lol. Niqabs shouldn’t exist.

Muji

VIP
I’m American.

I meant it more as why would he go after Niqabis. That’s an obscure group to pick on. They barely exist.

If he said something about hijabis or Muslim women generally, I’d be offended on their behalf. But nah, I’m definitely not offended by the letter box comment lol. Niqabs shouldn’t exist.

Lol they make up less than 3% if the Muslim community but this is a very popular debate in Europe, pre-brexit. People who hate Muslims like Katie Hopkins take issue with niqabs, halal food and minarets as a way of getting at Muslims. Whilst I’m against wearing a niqab I have to respect a woman’s right to wear whatever she wants.

Trending

Latest posts