FG to Eject EU from Somali Waters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job Farmaajo we dont want gaalo using piracy excuse to dump toxic and steal our fish anymore. They have been stealing long enough let them help build our navy or buzz off. Grea Great foreign policy

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Honestly, are you trying to use the wadani card? Is that all you got?
game of thrones yes GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Honestly what made you think that you had a chance against me? Such a foolish hope. I will smash you and all your langaabs combined.
1. National interest
2. Galmudug interest

it rest on my shoulder, you are a moriyaan it is my burden to tame you and make good use of you, otherwise you will start robbing and pillaging Somalis, I won't allow you to turn Mogadishu into Guriceel.

1. National interest
2. Galmudug interest

it rest on my shoulder, you are a moriyaan it is my burden to tame you and make good use of you, otherwise you will start robbing and pillaging Somalis, I won't allow you to turn Mogadishu into Guriceel.

Have you given up on Kismayo. I thought I was brutal until your other master Ahmed Madoobe should up. I don't know what you done to reer Kismayo but they cleaned you from the city.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Have you given up on Kismayo. I thought I was brutal until your other master Ahmed Madoobe should up. I don't know what you done to reer Kismayo but they cleaned you from the city.
Oh poor lad you must not have heard the news, the only people that have been cleansed from a city is your peopledem from Lababaar quite recently actually.

Now you must excuse me I don't want to be involved in ruining someone else thread, respect the forum rules you silly ruffian

Trending

Latest posts