Female entitlement

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Many will learn the hard way unfortunately.

If i ever have the blessing of daughters i will learn them to be
strong and self reliant, its the best gift you can give for your child.
Raising them like sons but in a more delicate and kinder form.

I wouldn't teach them to be co dependent on men let alone excusing
their childish entitlement behavior.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

I wasn't referring to myself only.. All men who are heterosexual are bound to obey a woman in one way or another be it a wife or a girlfriend.. If you are married I bet you don't agree with your wife on everything on many occasions you will be forced to bend the knee for your queen :liberaltears:

Yes but my wife is my wife. Other females might as well be men in my eyes.

Complaining about women is the purest form of simping. Ignore s.

Nah not really, it's become too mainstream these days. Listen, these are the type of women that end up raising bastard children in your community. The shit comes back and bites everyone in the ass down the line.

That's true brother...of course you shouldn't be involved with other women when you have a wife..

When the "malab" teasing or fake flirting does not work.....

My point was, many of them compare themselves to our wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunties and grandmothers in order to solicit some sort of sympathy from us while behaving in disgusting and demeaning ways.

No, you are none of those, you are a random person who happens to be the female gender, just as a random male who happens to be of the male gender would not compare himself nor would I deem it appropriate for him to compare himself to my father, son, brother, uncle or grandfather.

They have a warped logic many of these types, and many males get confused and manipulated by this warped emotionally abusive logic.

If you are in touch with your own emotions and understand peoples psychology. Then I promise you brother, these types will never be able to manipulate you.

@VantaBlack

I think I understand where you're coming from..
There are females who have nothing to offer but a beautiful face with sky high demands that if it was reversed the other they themselves couldn't even fulfill.

We’re entitled because men go out of their way to make it clear how much they want us. Right now, I know that given the chance all my male friends except the gay ones would f*ck me. With that knowledge I can get certain favors out of them that I wouldn’t be able to get from a female. That’s just how it is.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game :hillarybiz:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
When the "malab" teasing or fake flirting does not work.....

My point was, many of them compare themselves to our wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunties and grandmothers in order to solicit some sort of sympathy from us while behaving in disgusting and demeaning ways.

No, you are none of those, you are a random person who happens to be the female gender, just as a random male who happens to be of the male gender would not compare himself nor would I deem it appropriate for him to compare himself to my father, son, brother, uncle or grandfather.

They have a warped logic many of these types, and many males get confused and manipulated by this warped emotionally abusive logic.

If you are in touch with your own emotions and understand peoples psychology. Then I promise you brother, these types will never be able to manipulate you.

You need to post more sxb

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
We’re entitled because men go out of their way to make it clear how much they want us. Right now, I know that given the chance all my male friends except the gay ones would f*ck me. With that knowledge I can get certain favors out of them that I wouldn’t be able to get from a female. That’s just how it is.

At least you're honest, good for you.

Those are boys you are dealing with. A real man would not "f*ck" you in a million years, and nor is he "gay".

Notice the shaming tactics she throws into the revelation. This is something many narcissistic people do in order to solicit control over their intended target.

They fear their power is diminished so look for other ways to control the subject, and slandering, shaming and separating works very well.

:reallymaury:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Where the fk does these females learn this sht :what1:

Is it from their fathers and childhood?
Their friends and groups?

Walle this is crazy.
They expect so much yet they never voice their demands.
They speak in code words expecting you to "get it" instead of just confronting like an adult.

And if you dont pick up the signals you find yourself with a withdrawn, passive aggressive, sour girl,
just like how she looked when her father said no for the first time in his life.

There are entitled people in general but when it comes to gender, no one beats the females on this.
Especially if she has beauty.

At least when a men feels entitled he works for it, he takes it with his own hands :win:

And these are the same women that are yelling feminism and equality naacala tu caleyk :snoop:
From a young age, we are taught we are princesses and that we deserve the world and rightfully so.:dzmxmmb:

:kendrickcry:It’s not fair sxb! We can’t stop thinking with our dicks.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
So many people have self-worth and entitlement confused.

A woman rejecting a man because he doesnt fit her standards is not entitlement but knowing ones worth. Every woman has her opinions, standards and preferences, what one woman doesn't like, the other might like.

I agree that some women are hella entitled while they have nothing to offer in return. It is a nasty trait to see in both men and women.

I want the best for myself and my future kids, if he cant offer that, then he better f*ck off. I know my worth.:)

Also I feel like this type of entitlement wouldnt be so widespread had men themselves not been willing to be subjected to it.

Gambar

VIP
I wasn't referring to myself only.. All men who are heterosexual are bound to obey a woman in one way or another be it a wife or a girlfriend.. If you are married I bet you don't agree with your wife on everything on many occasions you will be forced to bend the knee for your queen :liberaltears:
Uu sheeg!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We’re all animals sxb. Entitlement can be broken quickly. These girls fathers were betas, the presence of an alpha male will put her into check :westbrookswag:

You rule the malab, never let the Malab rule you!

We’re all animals sxb. Entitlement can be broken quickly. These girls fathers were betas, the presence of an alpha male will put her into check :westbrookswag:

You rule the malab, never let the Malab rule you!
I've come across many niggaz saying this..
Guess what.. Once they find that special malab and taste it.. They end up looking like this :kodaksmiley: Following their woman around

Trending

Latest posts