Female entitlement

War heedhe does your wife control you? Yaab!
Nope.. I'm not easy to control lool..
But I've seen many guys being controlled by their women.. Most of these guys who are playing hardcore alpha macho men are for the most part the ones prone to end up as malab addicts. They just don't know it yet.. For some it will take months or years but eventually they will get there :mjlol:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
We’re all animals sxb. Entitlement can be broken quickly. These girls fathers were betas, the presence of an alpha male will put her into check :westbrookswag:

You rule the malab, never let the Malab rule you!
We’re all animals sxb. Entitlement can be broken quickly. These girls fathers were betas, the presence of an alpha male will put her into check :westbrookswag:

You rule the malab, never let the Malab rule you!
3-5 days.
20 days:trumpsmirk:

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar 3-5 days aa??any woman who has that is blessed.:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
Maskeen you are probably anemic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope.. I'm not easy to control lool..
But I've seen many guys being controlled by their women.. Most of these guys who are playing hardcore alpha macho men are for the most part the ones prone to end up as malab addicts. They just don't know it yet.. For some it will take months or years but eventually they will get there :mjlol:
Your Xalimo controls you it’s okay to admit it eedo.

So many people have self-worth and entitlement confused.

A woman rejecting a man because he doesnt fit her standards is not entitlement but knowing ones worth. Every woman has her opinions, standards and preferences, what one woman doesn't like, the other might like.

I agree that some women are hella entitled while they have nothing to offer in return. It is a nasty trait to see in both men and women.

I want the best for myself and my future kids, if he cant offer that, then he better f*ck off. I know my worth.:)

Also I feel like this type of entitlement wouldnt be so widespread had men themselves not been willing to be subjected to it.

Well Celeste

Lets say about 50% of the population is severely handicapped by an appendage that hangs between their legs. This appendage is like a rocket that explodes, but instead it releases some weird ooze accompanied by a ticklish pleasurable feeling. These are the Rocket people!

giphy.gif

The other 50% of the said population have a hole between their legs, which happens to itch and feel intense pleasure when touched, rubbed or has something put into it repeatedly in and out. These are the hole people!
heartless-stylised-person-hole-body-40489282.jpg

It just so happens that you find out as a member of the hole clan that this rocket appendage is like a heat seeking missile that has its bulls eye target right at your hole.

source.gif

You enjoy the idea but realise that about 90% of the rocket people are actually controlled by their rocket appendage. It dawns on you that you can in fact control these rocket freaks/idiots by their rockets.

On the other hand the hole people actually have possession of their mind, but a stream of hut liquid comes out of their hole for about a week every month that makes them cranky, emotional and angry.

cloud-blood-500x330.gif

Now just because the rocket people are handicapped or retarded by their rockets, does this give the hole people the right to manipulate them?

:kodaksmiley:

In other words, would you abuse your retarded brother or cousin mentally and emotionally just because you can?

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Well Celeste

Lets say about 50% of the population is severely handicapped by an appendage that hangs between their legs. This appendage is like a rocket that explodes, but instead it releases some weird ooze accompanied by a ticklish pleasurable feeling. These are the Rocket people!

giphy.gif

The other 50% of the said population have a hole between their legs, which happens to itch and feel intense pleasure when touched, rubbed or has something put into it repeatedly in and out. These are the hole people!
heartless-stylised-person-hole-body-40489282.jpg

It just so happens that you find out as a member of the hole clan that this rocket appendage is like a heat seeking missile that has its bulls eye target right at your hole.

source.gif

You enjoy the idea but realise that about 90% of the rocket people are actually controlled by their rocket appendage. It dawns on you that you can in fact control these rocket freaks/idiots by their rockets.

On the other hand the hole people actually have possession of their mind, but a stream of hut liquid comes out of their hole for about a week every month that makes them cranky, emotional and angry.

cloud-blood-500x330.gif

Now just because the rocket people are handicapped or retarded by their rockets, does this give the hole people the right to manipulate them?

:kodaksmiley:

In other words, would you abuse your retarded brother or cousin mentally and emotionally just because you can.

Is controlling ones desires that hard?:drakelaugh:

When the "malab" teasing or fake flirting does not work.....

My point was, many of them compare themselves to our wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunties and grandmothers in order to solicit some sort of sympathy from us while behaving in disgusting and demeaning ways.

No, you are none of those, you are a random person who happens to be the female gender, just as a random male who happens to be of the male gender would not compare himself nor would I deem it appropriate for him to compare himself to my father, son, brother, uncle or grandfather.

They have a warped logic many of these types, and many males get confused and manipulated by this warped emotionally abusive logic.

If you are in touch with your own emotions and understand peoples psychology. Then I promise you brother, these types will never be able to manipulate you.
Those are boys you are dealing with. A real man would not "f*ck" you in a million years, and nor is he "gay".

Notice the shaming tactics she throws into the revelation. This is something many narcissistic people do in order to solicit control over their intended target.

They fear their power is diminished so look for other ways to control the subject, and slandering, shaming and separating works very well.

:reallymaury:
Never change sxb :hemad:
Need to hear both perspectives, take notes and gauge a healthy middle-path.

Honestly both male and female on this forum could use some mentoring from successfully married folks, who could iron out extremist tendencies found in both genders.

@Gambar @VantaBlack start the damn podcast already, we had enough gender-war threads, in 2020 we all need to come to our senses and heal as a people
tenor.gif

Gambar

VIP
Never change sxb :hemad:
Need to hear both perspectives, take notes and gauge a healthy middle-path.

Honestly both male and female on this forum could use some mentoring from successfully married folks, who could iron out extremist tendencies found in both genders.

@Gambar @VantaBlack start the damn podcast already, we had enough gender-war threads, in 2020 we all need to come to our senses and heal as a people
tenor.gif
I would only do a podcast entirely in Somali.

Zubeer wa’ayo adeer?
Magaca Sheekh Zubeer waa iska kaftan iyo jeesjees. Waxa aan akhriye Mu'amar Qaddafi oo yidhi inuu Shakespeare ahaa nin carab ah. Marka ani na waxaan is idhi abwaanka caanka ah waa oday Soomaali.
Sorry if it is not accurate Somali, tried my best :jaynerd:

Edit: btw I like your name. One of the few visibly cultural objects my mum brought to the West were a gambar and a dabqaad :lawd:

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Magaca Sheekh Zubeer waa iska kaftan iyo jeesjees. Waxa aan akhriye Mu'amar Qaddafi oo yidhi inuu Shakespeare ahaa nin carab ah. Marka ani na waxaan is idhi abwaanka caanka ah waa oday Soomaali.
Sorry if it is not accurate Somali, tried my best :jaynerd:

Edit: btw I like your name. One of the few visibly cultural objects my mum brought to the West were a gambar and a dabqaad :lawd:
Waad mahadsantahay eedo. We had a gambadh, dabqaad, the fork and spoon, and the drum with animal hide at home. Your Somali is pretty good. Shakespeare waa Carab kulaha. :ftw9nwa:Wax waalan baad tahay.

Trending