Female entitlement

Tukraq

VIP
We’re entitled because men go out of their way to make it clear how much they want us. Right now, I know that given the chance all my male friends except the gay ones would f*ck me. With that knowledge I can get certain favors out of them that I wouldn’t be able to get from a female. That’s just how it is.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game :hillarybiz:
exactly it aint women, they should complain about but the game:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
So many people have self-worth and entitlement confused.

A woman rejecting a man because he doesnt fit her standards is not entitlement but knowing ones worth. Every woman has her opinions, standards and preferences, what one woman doesn't like, the other might like.

I agree that some women are hella entitled while they have nothing to offer in return. It is a nasty trait to see in both men and women.

I want the best for myself and my future kids, if he cant offer that, then he better f*ck off. I know my worth.:)

Also I feel like this type of entitlement wouldnt be so widespread had men themselves not been willing to be subjected to it.
why do they need to offer anything if the women are the ones being approached? I don't think they do and as you stated everyone has there own preferences so she is entitled to rejecting men as she sees fit, the only way I can see it being entitlement is if she thinks that she deserves men the are not interested in her but are her type/meet all her standards, now thats entitlement in my book, I don't know if thats what @Luciddreamer meant though

Waad mahadsantahay eedo. We had a gambadh, dabqaad, the fork and spoon, and the drum with animal hide at home. Your Somali is pretty good. Shakespeare waa Carab kulaha. :ftw9nwa:Wax waalan baad tahay.
Thank you, really appreciated! Yeah, unfortunately or rather alhamdulillah we didn't have the big wooden qaaddo and fargeeto. Could have been used for karbaash after hooyo heard you were underperforming or being unruly in dugsi :lolbron:

Lol habo, I didn't say that Shakespeare was Arab these guys said so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I'm saying is he could have been Somali :manny: