Female entitlement

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Where the fk does these females learn this sht :what1:

Is it from their fathers and childhood?
Their friends and groups?

Walle this is crazy.
They expect so much yet they never voice their demands.
They speak in code words expecting you to "get it" instead of just confronting like an adult.

And if you dont pick up the signals you find yourself with a withdrawn, passive aggressive, sour girl,
just like how she looked when her father said no for the first time in his life.

There are entitled people in general but when it comes to gender, no one beats the females on this.
Especially if she has beauty.

At least when a men feels entitled he works for it, he takes it with his own hands :win:

And these are the same women that are yelling feminism and equality naacala tu caleyk :snoop:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waar heedhe I’m pretty sure you created a similar thread just recently, maa amnesia baa qaabta?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Where the fk does these females learn this sht :what1:

Is it from their fathers and childhood?
Their friends and groups?

Walle this is crazy.
They expect so much yet they never voice their demands.
They speak in code words expecting you to "get it" instead of just confronting like an adult.

And if you dont pick up the signals you find yourself with a withdrawn, passive aggressive, sour girl,
just like how she looked when her father said no for the first time in his life.

There are entitled people in general but when it comes to gender, no one beats the females on this.
Especially if she has beauty.

At least when a men feels entitled he works for it, he takes it with his own hands :win:

And these are the same women that are yelling feminism and equality naacala tu caleyk :snoop:
They have a group mentality saaxib. Most of this entitlement comes from the influence of other females and then once they become influenced they dump their shitty ideologies onto the next generation.

A girl would except advice from the girl who does her hair in the salon wholeheartedly and take it as a sort of bible but the moment her father/brother tries the same shit,it goes through one ear and out through the other.

F3078EEB-A967-4396-81CE-6291A483B087.jpeg

It's the damn malab.. We have no choice but to obey and accept all their bullshit demands.. Otherwise the access door to the malab will be shut and we have to sleep alone with no one to comfort us.. Just the thought of it is scary :ileycry:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
They have a group mentality saaxib. Most of this entitlement comes from the influence of other females and then once they become influenced they dump their shitty ideologies onto the next generation.

A girl would except advice from the girl who does her hair in the salon wholeheartedly and take it as a sort of bible but the moment her father/brother tries the same shit,it goes through one ear and out through the other.

I suspected as much.

It has to do with their fathers as well, they tend to spoil them and reinforcing
the entitlement vibe from a very young age.

They never see their own privileges, only those of men.

It's the damn malab.. We have no choice but to obey and accept all their bullshit demands.. Otherwise the access door to the malab will be shut and we have to sleep alone with no one to comfort us.. Just the thought of it is scary :ileycry:

That is some serious simping you have going on saxiib.

Learn some self restraint for goodness sake, what is this?

I could not care one bit about the "malab". I have one wife, and kids already. None of these other females interest me. Let your energy go to your mind, even if you are single. Don't waste it on undeserving hoes. If you find a good female counterpart for yourself then well done. But the rest should just be background noise to you.

That is how real men operate, just gave you a secret.

:westbrookswag:

They want a man to be a man but dont want to comply with any traditional values.

It's either your fully about equality or none of it. Cant have the best of both worlds.

That is some serious simping you have going on saxiib.

Learn some self restraint for goodness sake, what is this?

I could not care one bit about the "malab". I have one wife, and kids already. None of these other females interest me. Let your energy go to your mind, even if you are single. Don't waste it on undeserving hoes. If you find a good female counterpart for yourself then well done. But the rest should just be background noise to you.

That is how real men operate, just gave you a secret.

:westbrookswag:
I wasn't referring to myself only.. All men who are heterosexual are bound to obey a woman in one way or another be it a wife or a girlfriend.. If you are married I bet you don't agree with your wife on everything on many occasions you will be forced to bend the knee for your queen :liberaltears:

Trending