Fellas who comes first, your mother or wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If my 25 year old daughter and 70 year old mother became sworn enemies I'd side with my daughter.

Daughter/Son
Mother
Wife

In that order.
Your daughter will do the same to you when she has kids. Parents always come first, then children, then spouse.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Your daughter will do the same to you when she has kids. Parents always come first, then children, then spouse.

My daughter is literally my flesh and blood. So are my parents I suppose but IDK...I just feel more alligence to my kids first.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For a husband in Islam his jannah is tied to his mother. Whereas for the wife its the husband. This isn't my personal opinion but from our deen.
Don't confuse the two. If your husband tells you to choose him or your parents, you can't choose him. Don't interpret our religion wrong to please these men sis!!

Especially Hooyo! I was shocked upon reading her post!

Hooyo is sacred! My aabo almost never shouts at my mum but whenever I catch him raising his voice slightly I always end up yelling at him and takes her side. :gunsmiley:I won't even hesitate to karbash my own siblings if they get outta line

Thats what Islam teaches. And how obedience works. No one comes before my parents except Allah.

I see now, I'd imagine it would be difficult to follow in real life. But I always thought it was unfair that we're expected to put someone else before a relative whereas it's not the same the otherway around.

I never understood what husbands did to deserve so much respect/ obedience :tacky:

Don't confuse the two. If your husband tells you to choose him or your parents, you can't choose him. Don't interpret our religion wrong to please these men sis!!

I don't care about pleasing men. I am just stating what I read from the hadith and quran. What I personally would do is a different story.

Gambar

VIP
Parents come first but displaying good behavior is important as well. To avoid such problems you should not live with your in laws. Lots of misunderstandings and stress can become a factor then the issue becomes an issue. When you get married you should make sure you have your own place. Live close to your in laws if you want but different households is preferred. Always nip any misunderstandings in the bud and be the bigger person. If your mother is being unreasonable everybody must sit down and solve it and the same for your husband. And be willing to apologize. Walidiinta waa la xishmaya.

Why should there be an order? Do what's right in every scenario and that's it. But if my mother and wife were both drowning and I could only save one I'd save my mother without a doubt.:manny:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
My daughter is literally my flesh and blood. So are my parents I suppose but IDK...I just feel more alligence to my kids first.
lol ur daughter is ur flesh and blood, but ur mom way kugu soo tacabtay. she been through some shit just so u could even be in the position to have a daughter :lol:

i wish my daughter would start acting up to her grandma :lol:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
In both cases, I would the respective people to chill. If my wife is being a to my mum, lies about it then I would place a camera in the house or get a trusted friend to come while I'm gone. If I find evidence that she is a then that probably good grounds for divorce or serious reprimand (incl. an apology to my mother).

lol ur daughter is ur flesh and blood, but ur mom way kugu soo tacabtay. she been through some shit just so u could even be in the position to have a daughter :lol:

i wish my daughter would start acting up to her grandma :lol:
Kkkkkkkk exactly I'd leave my hand print on her face wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending