Fellas who comes first, your mother or wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Scenario I

Lets say your mom was the mother in law from hell to your wife, and everyone can see she's nasty to your wife. Would you still side with her? Would you stand up for your wife and the mother of your kids?

Scenario II

Your wife is dramatic, she's nasty to your mother, always talks crap about her, your mother comes complaining to you but you don't see it with your own eyes, your wife acts like an angel when you're with her. What would you?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
if my mother is clearly being the aggressor, for sure I'll tell her caadi iska dhig hooyo

but I mean, she'll always get a lot of leeway from me. my wife didn't sacrifice her life for me, or carry me in her womb for 9 months :mjdontkno:

VixR

Veritas
It's best to keep your sweet distance from in laws. It's not necessary to everyday be up in each others' grill lol. Everyone deal with their side of the famz.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Scenario I

Lets say your mom was the mother in law from hell to your wife, and everyone can see she's nasty to your wife. Would you still side with her? Would you stand up for your wife and the mother of your kids?

Scenario II

Your wife is dramatic, she's nasty to your mother, always talks crap about her, your mother comes complaining to you but you don't see it with your own eyes, your wife acts like an angel when you're with her. What would you?
wives are replaceable mothers arent if my wife acts up to my beloved mother ,war nayaahee iridaa kaa baax doofaaryahey

My auntie in law is so sweet, I couldn't imagine having evil in laws ngl. I'd start to wonder about the guy i was marrying and his upbringing :browtf:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If my 25 year old daughter and 70 year old mother became sworn enemies I'd side with my daughter.

Daughter/Son
Mother
Wife

In that order.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Plenty of useless, good for nothing muslims as well :kanyeshrug: it's silly to generalise
it's not generalizing if its truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue
raw

maestro

Cultural revolution
Mother in both scenarios obviously but in the first one I would do my best keep them apart if the conflict is too much

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You're mum would definitely take issue with your kids irreligious upbringing lmaoo "Naaya dhar gasho, tani wa qaawan" :damn:

But how does that explain your manners then? :hmm:

If my mum starts on my daughters I'd tell her to fall back. I ain't having my mum's dumb religous views be forced upon my girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending