Fellas is she your type

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When the beauty standards of women is now a plastic caricature of femininity , then of course manufactured trannies are going to fit into society's ideal.
How do you feel as a women competing with men, using the same washroom, occupying the same space. Do you feel safe?

World

VIP
It’s impossible for a man to look so feminine naturally. I couldn’t even tell that it was a man. Did he get surgery done on his face?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It’s impossible for a man to look so feminine naturally. I couldn’t even tell that it was a man. Did he get surgery done on his face?

Looks like they were already a pretty androgynous dude to begin with:

But yeah, probably.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nah he looks like a typical teenager tbh. He was in high school in that picture.

Probably did get lots of facial surgery done. The nose screams Kim Kardashianoid. I dunno what Desert Flower is seeing, though. But I think women have a keener eye regarding spotting one of their own cos this nigga looks hella female to me. I'd never suspect a thing from these clips.

Last edited:
Probably did get lots of facial surgery done. The nose scream Kim Kardashianoid. I dunno what Desert Flower is seeing, though. But I think women have a keener eye regarding spotting one of their own cos this nigga looks hella female to me. I'd never suspect a thing from these clips.

Desert flower is capping ,

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
its ok you can ask

"Excuse me, oh pretty Thailandia, do you have a dick? Yes? Okay, no tank you. No, no, no tank you. I looking for vajeen. Salamat. What? You no Filipino? You no girl either, but I no get mad so why you get mad now? Okay, khalas. Bye, bye. I need go find real vajeen. Only so many hours in day."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:stevej:Answer very carefully

1622728213290.png

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
"Excuse me, oh pretty Thailandia, do you have a dick? Yes? Okay, no tank you. No, no, no tank you. I looking for vajeen. Salamat. What? You no Filipino? You no girl either, but I no get mad so why you get mad now? Okay, khalas. Bye, bye. I need go find real vajeen. Only so many hours in day."

What's that supposed to be

its ok you can ask
Are you going to straight up ask her whether she's actually a dude or indirectly ask why her voice is so deep? If she's the real deal then it's the quickest way to fail to get poon. I'd rather trust my intuition. But for the more challenged folks they'll have to find out the hard way and risk getting sexually assaulted by a raging tranny (take great care esp if you're a BBB).

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Are you going to straight up ask her whether she's actually a dude or indirectly ask why her voice is so deep? If she's the real deal then it's the quickest way to fail to get poon. I'd rather trust my intuition. But for the more challenged folks they'll have to find out the hard way and risk getting sexually assaulted by a raging tranny (take great care esp if you're a BBB).

if you have doubt ask

Trending

Latest posts