Fellas is she your type

You know.... i ain't even gonna lie. She looks like a hot women.

Must of been plenty of plastic surgery, watch out guys!

We men live in a dangerous world :wow:
Like I said before all trans should be killed immediately and is both good for them since they don't get any more sins once they die. We get rid of the one problem facing mankind which is ry. We all should start a movement that is against transgenders, and I think a lot of people from different backgrounds would join the movement. We should first make transgenders wear a badge which is to indicate that they are transgender and as popular we get then we could push for sending them to an island and finally later on kill them off. #Bornright

#Bornright

giphy.gif

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i miss strips clubs are they open again? i went to a nice one in old street met a colombian baddie that let me explore
What part of Thailand did you go to btw? I wanted to go with a few guys from my gym and train there for a month. Visit Lumpinee and Rajadamnern stadium, have the full farang experience :kendrickcry:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
What part of Thailand did you go to btw? I wanted to go with a few guys from my gym and train there for a month. Visit Lumpinee and Rajadamnern stadium, have the full farang experience :kendrickcry:

I haven't been but planning to. Pattaya for parties, Chiang mai and Bangkok for sightseeing

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I haven't been but planning to. Pattaya for parties, Chiang mai and Bangkok for sightseeing

Bangkok is nice. Went there with the fam as a young blud. But the sharmootas are hard to avoid. Can't explain to you how awkward it is to see a woman in this sort of outfit while you're with your fam as a teenage boy and just looking at the floor like you can't see she's there and wondering if you're hooyo sees her too but just isn't saying anything.

Probably did get lots of facial surgery done. The nose screams Kim Kardashianoid. I dunno what Desert Flower is seeing, though. But I think women have a keener eye regarding spotting one of their own cos this nigga looks hella female to me. I'd never suspect a thing from these clips.
It’s subtle but detectable. The way they’re holding their face gives them away. It’s a guy behaving like a woman.
Desert flower is capping ,
Ok, don’t say I didn’t warn ya if/when you ever run into these types.
Is it the exaggerated mouth movements?
Yes. It’s as if they’ve studied how women move their face and are trying to mimic it, but fell short. They move their face how they think women do.

Xaruun

VIP
It’s subtle but detectable. The way they’re holding their face gives them away. It’s a guy behaving like a woman.

Yes. It’s as if they’ve studied how women move their face and are trying to mimic it, but fell short. They move their face how they think women do.
Makes sense. His expressions resemble sus tiktokers like Akafi Ali

you can tell them ezpz , voice is big indicator

Trending