Fellas is she your type

This! I think this shocks me more than the actual video. These guys are just chilling here casually talking about hooking up with trannies like it’s a normal everyday thing. And no one is batting an eye smh
Cajiib, and what kills me is they get mad when Somali girls preferences, like at least ours are normal.
This! I think this shocks me more than the actual video. These guys are just chilling here casually talking about hooking up with trannies like it’s a normal everyday thing. And no one is batting an eye smh

Edit: btw you meant to say it make sense why some of you openly hate women?
I took it as sick minds being attracted to anything female (or female-acting) regardless of age. but that too.

when u have access to surgery anybody can be hot
It's crazy how in some places biological women have to fight to get things like breast reductions covered while they can get tiddies pro bono. LGBT lobbying (backed by big pharma) could give the Jewish ones a run for their money.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
It's crazy how in some places biological women have to fight to get things like breast reductions covered while they can get tiddies pro bono. LGBT lobbying (backed by big pharma) could give the Jewish ones a run for their money.
Ahhahahahah Jewish gays run the LGBTQ community

:stevej:Answer very carefully
BED042A3-AFFD-431F-9584-741AF1ECC624.jpeg

Another thing I forgot to add is that they’re missing the natural softness that women have in their faces. Like I can instantly tell something is “off.” I’m usually right about this.

And even the way they’re removing their makeup wasn’t how a woman normally does it. It was too much, if that makes sense.

Another thing I forgot to add is that they’re missing the natural softness that women have in their faces. Like I can instantly tell something is “off.” I’m usually right about this.

And even the way they’re removing their makeup wasn’t how a woman normally does it. It was too much, if that makes sense.
its the weird eye fluttering thing they all do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: btw you meant to say it make sense why some of you openly hate women?
I don't think any normal heterosexual guy would want to be with a tranny.. This is disgusting..
Btw there are lots of Somali women who advocate for the lgbtq community among others Ilhan Omar, who has as one of her agendas to make gender swapping free or covered by the state..

Trending