Fellas Is she worth the mehr? The basic requirements xalimos should meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In this day an age we are seeing mehr prices go up. Brothers are going broke just to get married these days and these xalimos just don’t care. It be the ones that be the brokest that be asking for it too you know who I’m talking about too. The ones that be taking selfies in the sun and captioning they pics as “ it’s glow season” or “melanin popping”

So fellas before you pay the mehr. You should know what your getting with. Cause you shouldn’t be paying high amounts if the female ain’t shit

Looks won’t be accounted for in here. I have learned over the years that men overall as a group have a mixture of tastes and preferences when it comes women. So everything written below would be based around a female that you the reader find pretty attractive

#1. Mehrs ranging from 0-2k
Tbh there are camels worth more than this. Either your an extremely Miskeen dude that’s broke. Or your a revert. With a mehr like this a female might not be too excited for. So don’t be surprised when you come home and she cooks you this for dinner.
6F3887C8-99EC-4207-892E-C041311C500A.jpeg

Her af Somali most likely will be trash as well. But you were the one that wanted to go the cheap route. You get what you paid for

#2 mehr ranging from 3-8k
This seems like a reasonable range to pay. You like atleast 2 months salary for the average abdi. You can definently pay this off after a few months of saving . You should expect her to speak some good af Somali.overall 10/10 xalimo. You should def pursue this range. Nice af Somali. Good cooking skills. Decent income with a good job. She would consider being a house wife for awhile.

#3 mehr ranging from 10k-15k
The xalimo should be multilingual at this stage. Should be able to atleast speak English, somali and Arabic fluently. Must make a yearly income of around 70k-100k a year. Must be CPR certified
95D77E4B-6BA8-42F6-925F-6187618E0D09.jpeg

Just because one day your son guled might be choking and your wife is going to need to step in and save his life.
She must be able to swim
691FAB46-30A0-49FC-9320-5F56A211AF3A.jpeg

Global warming is happening and the sea levels are starting to rise. Who gonna save the kids from drowning? You? Naw fam your the husband of the house.your going to be to busy working to pay the bills. Did y’all know there is a considerate amount of Somalis that don’t know how to swim. That’s just sad .
She must have some nice gourmet Somali cooking skills. You should expect these meals like this daily.
C1CF6EB4-EB2C-42F6-8297-BB9A7DC0B8E1.jpeg

Waking up to the smell of canjeero in the morning is a must as well.
She must and I mean must be a hafiz. Hooyos are an important factor when it comes to teaching your children the deen.

#4 Anything above 15k
Must have all the requirements listed in choice number #4 But with addition of one of these
-was an Olympic athlete
01B13FD5-F1E4-4CDE-B056-85A56E8CCB67.jpeg

-has shaken hands with Beyoncé
69C51BDA-9D37-4BF7-BF31-C78102F13CB3.png

-medal of honor recipient
8A18D1AD-BE09-4CFF-A200-F001F3B852A9.jpeg

- has a salary above 100k a year
21002601-DFFE-4B50-A809-DA4083D7ED50.jpeg

@Reiko @Knowles @MariaMaria @Basra @VixR @HalimaJ

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mehr is over rated. I will be happy to receive a small mehr for my daughter if her husband to be is Muslim, religious, and hard working. Oh and he likes her very much.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What is it for anyway some sort of investment?

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
fellas i dont believe in mehr :noneck:
infact its a joke and takes away from what realy important
the guys who pay leess mehr and the guys who have
thier wedding at home with oreo cookies are the ones to have a life long fulfilling marriage as they realy are committed to each other and for thier future children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts