We pro xalimo all 2019
Can't swim to save my life and I can only speak 2 languages

tenor.gif

What will I do?!??!
Choice #2 is a good option.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:ulyin:saxib what kind of somali cuck pays 10 k and pays all wedding expenses buys his wife fancy chlothes and handbags then gets divorced after shes done with him and takes child support and his house and kids away

while abu ginger and abu tyrone pay an apple and get a free ride , and abuse and ditch the girl in social housing and benefits couse they aint got a job

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What I find funny with meher is that Somalis say it’s more blessed if it’s not expensive

Yet many Somali parents pressure the girl to milk the guy which is messed up

No, I've done a 180 on mehr stance. Not partaking in mehr at at all unless exceptional circumstances call for it.

A simple gift to make it halal is as far as I'm going.

:ulyin:saxib what kind of somali cuck pays 10 k and pays all wedding expenses buys his wife fancy chlothes and handbags then gets divorced after shes done with him and takes child support and his house and kids away

while abu ginger and abu tyrone pay an apple and get a free ride , and abuse and ditch the girl in social housing and benefits couse they aint got a job

The average Somali man doesn't pay child support.

70% of Somalis are on Benefits. This a statistical fact.

It's the government that are supporting these kids.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
What I find funny with meher is that Somalis say it’s more blessed if it’s not expensive

Yet many Somali parents pressure the girl to milk the guy which is messed up

People don’t understand the concept of Meher , it’s a gift to the woman not money to buy her. I have a friend who was shocked when she found out my husband paid 2000 for my meher . We had a small wedding and went on holiday , the rest was spent on our house.

VixR

Veritas
The average Somali man doesn't pay child support.

70% of Somalis are on Benefits. This a statistical fact.

It's the government that are supporting these kids.
From what I see, it’s almost like the Somali girl is destined to single motherhood, and the kids are raised on government cheese.

It’s up to Somali women to step up and get their careers in order to support their kids. That’s a 1000x better than raising them in public housing. That way they can change the environmental factors surrounding their kids. You can’t really depend on most men, nor should they depend on the public.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People don’t understand the concept of Meher , it’s a gift to the woman not money to buy her. I have a friend who was shocked when she found out my husband paid 2000 for my meher . We had a small wedding and went on holiday , the rest was spent on our house.
Yeah it’s not some prize to buy the woman or something usually people who have set a high meher don’t even get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending