Feeling homesick

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Sis avoid the tribal / politics section. Thats where they gather and trash us to the max
I deleted that comment because I misread what he said and thought he was coming for us loool. But I’ve been on that section and I’ve seen what they have to say. Bunch of kids brainwashed by their qabilist parents.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I deleted that comment because I misread what he said and thought he was coming for us loool. But I’ve been on that section and I’ve seen what they have to say. Bunch of kids brainwashed by their qabilist parents.
my girl is fiesty, she came at him fast with no hesitation :damn:

Xuutu? Loool why I don’t get it. I mean I know the majority of ppl on here are abti south for some odd reason

They blame us exclusively for the civil war and feel we deserve our casualties. Subhanallah. Xuutu (begins with H) and is the Rwandan tribe that is Madow massacred the cushitic tutsis.

Ppl need to fear Allah and stop the lies. Their parents have indoctrinated their children into hating millions of innocent ppl.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
They blame us exclusively for the civil war and feel we deserve our casualties. Subhanallah. Xuutu (begins with H) and is the Rwandan tribe that is madow massacred the cushitic tutsis.
That’s very silly isn’t it. Every clan took part in the destruction of Somalia. Bunch of xoolos

That’s very silly isn’t it. Every clan took part in the destruction of Somalia. Bunch of xoolos

Not to mention we didn't start it but continue to suffer the worst. Most that took part are either dead or elderly. Whats the use on blaming ppl that weren't even born then ?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I miss the bashaal in somalia and getting litty with the locals fam. Going banadir beach every Thursday and Friday. Sitting in cars in front of the bleach blasting music, drinking and smoking even though the weed there is shit but still. Coming home after fajr with my cousins and my aunt being clueless and asleep looooool. I mean it was risky af but who cares. I heard they shut down the nightclub now. Missing my fob babes too, I’ll never forget you Hanad. Sigh:(
interesting ima hit those places up next time im in town

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Not to mention we didn't start it but continue to suffer the worst. Most that took part are either dead or elderly. Whats the use on blaming ppl that weren't even born then ?
Honestly, how can you hate your own that much ? Soomali walbo aniga wey ii siimantahy but clearly that’s not the case for some people.

Don’t derail the topic, nobody cares about mj feelings

I was in xamar couple years ago and I have to agree every day was a motive. I did things I never done in the west, from swimming with girls to renting an entire floor in a hotel. Being abgaal or hg with a little money in xamar is the same as being a millionaire in the west, u can get away with anything. But if I go back now it will only be to get married, the fun is in the past.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I miss the bashaal in somalia and getting litty with the locals fam. Going banadir beach every Thursday and Friday. Sitting in cars in front of the bleach blasting music, drinking and smoking even though the weed there is shit but still. Coming home after fajr with my cousins and my aunt being clueless and asleep looooool. I mean it was risky af but who cares. I heard they shut down the nightclub now. Missing my fob babes too, I’ll never forget you Hanad. Sigh:(
You belong in the pub with the chavs not Somalia :jaynerd:

In Mogadishu yh. I heard there was a few but the one I went to was called banadir beach. They sold alcohol and everything

1A35D22C-57D0-4E59-8672-7A1BD8BD2EE9.jpeg

do they still exist ? I need to make a thread of the underground world of Somalia lol

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Subhanallah what kind of life is that . Sis repent before it’s too late , you can die any moment . I hope you gave up those kind of activities.

Trending

Latest posts