Feeling homesick

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I miss the bashaal in somalia and getting litty with the locals fam. Going banadir beach every Thursday and Friday. Sitting in cars in front of the bleach blasting music, drinking and smoking even though the weed there is shit but still. Coming home after fajr with my cousins and my aunt being clueless and asleep looooool. I mean it was risky af but who cares. I heard they shut down the nightclub now. Missing my fob babes too, I’ll never forget you Hanad. Sigh:(

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Let me tell you about the niqabis over there too. Wallahi I was so shocked. I thought they were all religious and righteous sisters but once it gets to Friday night over there it’s a different story loooool.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
In Mogadishu yh. I heard there was a few but the one I went to was called banadir beach. They sold alcohol and everything
Aqaas. Why are we degrading ourselves like that? Keep that shit out of somalia and into Ethiopia/kenya. Don't let the younger generations feed on ciyaalsuuqnimo

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Aqaas. Why are we degrading ourselves like that? Keep that shit out of somalia and into Ethiopia/kenya. Don't let the younger generations feed on ciyaalsuuqnimo
I can’t lie somalia has been having nightclubs and bars since pre colonial times. Ilaahi dambiga ha naga caafiyo but in the meantime hala bashaalo
giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I can’t lie somalia has been having nightclubs and bars since pre colonial times. Ilaahi dambiga ha naga caafiyo but in the meantime hala bashaalo
giphy.gif
I see your part of the problem :jcoleno: :damn: we need to get rid of anything of that sort OUT of our islamic country. Don't turn us into Saudi Arabia. Don't let the teenagers there become like Americans. straight up embarrasing