Feeling homesick

Let me tell you about the niqabis over there too. Wallahi I was so shocked. I thought they were all religious and righteous sisters but once it gets to Friday night over there it’s a different story loooool.

This reminds me of the evenings I spent shopkeeping a small shop right across from a residential "nightclub" back in Hargeisa.

The ladies would go in looking like this:
223ceaba32465051b1080595138fcfbc.jpg

And come to my shop to grab drinks and whatnot wearing a minimal amount of clothing. Baati with thin scarf and no underwear. Tight maxi dress with a scarf, etc. Funny times, walaa.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
This reminds me of the evenings I spent shopkeeping a small shop right across from a residential "nightclub" back in Hargeisa.

The ladies would go in looking like this:View attachment 140169

And come to my shop to grab drinks and whatnot wearing a minimal amount of clothing. Baati with thin scarf and no underwear. Tight maxi dress with a scarf, etc. Funny times, walaa.
Looooool I’m crying. I mean I went hargeisa too but I never experienced the same shit I did in muqdisho. Never knew there were nightclubs in sl.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
OK bro explain to me what you want me to say? Keep up the good work let there be clubs and wasted somalis. ayyyy :rejoice: i hate al shabitches but i promise we need a better nation

The ladies would go in looking like this:View attachment 140169

:russ:
Where was it? Was close to deero mall ?

without those bastards bombing it our youth would have been even more corrupt. As long as I live i never want to hear about there being a nightclub in Somalia. Aqaas:birdman:

You went a bit too far though ngl .. i can understand the frustration but killing muslims cause they commit sins is not allowed.

Rather the only time it's permissible is.

Murder for muder, rapist and adultery - even for these hadd punishments the evidence must fit the criteria laid out in the sunnah

Let me tell you about the niqabis over there too. Wallahi I was so shocked. I thought they were all religious and righteous sisters but once it gets to Friday night over there it’s a different story loooool.
I am worried now, I wanna get married back home, and I absolutely don't want to know after I am married that the whole xaafad have been taking turns on her

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You went a bit too far though ngl .. i can understand the frustration but killing muslims cause they commit sins is not allowed.

Rather the only time it's permissible is.

Murder for muder, rapist and adultery - even for these hadd punishments the evidence must fit the criteria laid out in the sunnah
I never meant actual bombing. I can understand what you mean and I wasn’t wrong for that. I meant that it’s good that we have no more clubs. No one deserves death and I forgot about the people who were hurt that day. I was thinking that they bombed it with no deaths and I was stupid for that, my bad

Go jump off a cliff you prick. Qashinka tahay waas. Can’t believe there’s somalis on here that feel that way towards the people of Mogadishu that have been suffering for how long. Scum of the earth you lot are. Absolute bottom of the barrel Somalis

Sis avoid the tribal / politics section. Thats where they gather and trash us to the max

Trending