Federal Askar Go To Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why do you care what Somalia does? Is it because you don’t want the central government to control the south? Do you think that will hurt Somaliland in some way? Why do you care about a country you’re not apart of?
It’s simple, you’re shook fear is a good thing:kanyeshrug:

Because you idiots won’t leave us alone always talking about us and being overall nuisances . Notice nobody in here brought SL up and then your qaldan ass comes flying in with your nabar Iyo Naxdin shuban. Warya worry about your failed state Nacala kugu yaal

Somaliland is just as unsolved as Jubbaland. To pretend otherwise is sad. Time will help though :manny:

Somalia ha noolato

You must have spent too much time on a short bus. We solved things in the late 80s early 90s. Unless you guys want to die again there’s nothing to solve

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Because you idiots won’t leave us alone always talking about us and being overall nuisances . Notice nobody in here brought SL up and then your qaldan ass comes flying in with your nabar Iyo Naxdin shuban. Warya worry about your failed state Nacala kugu yaal
Yeah cause what business do Somalilanders have in talking about southern Somalia politics, you don’t want to be part of Somalia but yet you have an opinion

Yeah cause what business do Somalilanders have in talking about southern Somalia politics, you don’t want to be part of Somalia but yet you have an opinion

I have an opinion because you guys always have an opinion about us. You guys are obsessed with us it’s honestly sad quit begging us balayo kugu dhacday. See how annoying it is to have some outsider always speaking on your politics ? Yeah quit crying this is exactly what you failed state residents do

The federal government and its army should be respected much more than the soldiers of federal states, i say afuuf them if they act up.

Somalis don’t understand protocol
They havent done that since 1991, its time to remind them :win:

Let them garam garam speaking elays act up infront of the turkish trained soldiers.

Farmaajo should have gone there and say "af gaal ama af muslim mid un aan idinku so imaado" like sayid abdalla hassan.:pachah1:

"Khayre is bringing Murursade militia and Farmajo is bringing Galgaduud militia to the sovereign state of SW this is blatant occupation by gangs STOP THE MAFIA. FREE THE PEOPLE OF BAIDOA. NO MORE NABAR IYO NAXDIN
LET'S ALL GO TO GAROWE AND THROW A TANTRUM"

:deadrose:

Xaarmaajo & Kheyrlaawe are both from the desert of Galguduud & need to go back to their country

Galgadudians think they can conquer the green pastures of Baidoa with their Saracens trained merceneries.

Qaxar iyo Qalbahaar must go
viva Federalism

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Farm

VIP
What a disgrace...the fed govt with their xamar army are trying to sway the election in SWS through intimidation and bribing. I bet there will be an increase in terror attacks in SWS due to this foreign incursion.

The people of SWS deserve a leader that is chosen by the people, not by Farmaajo and his gang.

When am I ever wrong?

When am I ever wrong?

Let them keep attacking, wipe em all out. Go into towns they control and sniff out those rats wherever they try to hide until there is no trace. Ship in more soliders and make sure they control the streets. This is a test run for making sure Somali soliders carry out their own operations.
http://radioshabelle.com/xubno-ka-tirsanaa-al-shabaab-oo-lagu-dilay-gobolka-baay/

Our proud soliders laid waste to the shabab scum, but defense is over. More offensive attacks on shabab is necessary. And any sympathizers they have should be shown no mercy. Military presence is here to stay in SWS.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
What a disgrace...the fed govt with their xamar army are trying to sway the election in SWS through intimidation and bribing. I bet there will be an increase in terror attacks in SWS due to this foreign incursion.

The people of SWS deserve a leader that is chosen by the people, not by Farmaajo and his gang.
Please leave the south alone let us work out our own issues worry about shit north of gaalkacyo your too far from home kid with your endless calaacal damn:draketf:

Farm

VIP
Please leave the south alone let us work out our own issues worry about shit north of gaalkacyo your too far from home kid with your endless calaacal damn:draketf:

Why are you always crying? I’m literally commenting on the FGS and since they are attacking a federal state it affects all federal states since SWS is a member of the interstate council. Stick to Gedo kid you are out of your depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.