Federal Askar Go To Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
So a southerner Marehan cannot talk about Baidoa near Bardera but a Puntite can talk about it because Sharif goes to Garowe?

Baidoa closer to Bardera than north Galkayo.
Stick to North Mudug kid you are outta your depth :icon lol:

I wasn’t the one telling people to not comment on a political discussion on a public forum, that would be your Mx cousin.

And last I checked Mx don’t live in SWS and have nothing to do with SWS since you have no federal state, I’m simply commenting on a federal state that is in the interstate council and that’s territory is being illegally encroached on by the FGS. Why do Mx on this forum cry when people criticize the FGS?

Mx are claiming Baidoa now like they claim Kismayo.

:O27GWRK:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So a southerner Marehan cannot talk about Baidoa near Bardera but a Puntite can talk about it because Sharif goes to Garowe?

Baidoa closer to Bardera than north Galkayo.
Stick to North Mudug kid you are outta your depth :icon lol:
For a gobolist this guy makes no sense just leave the southern affairs to southerners you’ll get angry when we interfere in puntland affairs respect our sovereignty then

Farm

VIP
You're the biggest cry baby in the Politics Section.
We border D&M
We have connections with D&M through Bardera some of us are fluent in Maay Maay.
We have had conflicts in the 90s and the first year(s) of the 2000s with the SW clan.

Using your logic we are more suited to comment.
Stick to speaking on your gobol or don't calaacal about us.

I think you may be the dumbest user on this forum, I’m not the one who said anyone shouldn’t comment on any topic I really don’t care, how many times do I have to repeat that ?

Again I was commenting on SWS you aren’t from SWS? This is just getting sad at this point.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I wasn’t the one telling people to not comment on a political discussion on a public forum, that would be your Mx cousin.

And last I checked Mx don’t live in SWS and have nothing to do with SWS since you have no federal state, I’m simply commenting on a federal state that is in the interstate council and that’s territory is being illegally encroached on by the FGS. Why do Mx on this forum cry when people criticize the FGS?

Mx are claiming Baidoa now like they claim Kismayo.

:O27GWRK:

We have federal state and it's our mammul Jubaland and Kismayo is our city. Stick to PL fam. :drakekidding:

Shaolin23

I think you may be the dumbest user on this forum, I’m not the one who said anyone shouldn’t comment on any topic I really don’t care, how many times do I have to repeat that ?

Again I was commenting on SWS you aren’t from SWS, are you dumb? This is just getting sad at this point.
If you don’t care why are commenting on it? How often do you see me injecting myself in Puntland affairs that’s a man who doesn’t care you couldn’t point out Diinsoor or Daynuuney or Qoryooley or Leego on a map and you talking about SWS yaab wallahi stay in your lane kiddo

Farm

VIP
If you don’t care why are commenting on it? How often do you see me injecting myself in Puntland affairs that’s a man who doesn’t care you couldn’t point out Diinsoor or Daynuuney or Qoryooley or Leego on a map and you talking about SWS yaab wallahi stay in your lane kiddo

I’m going to be honest with you because I’m confused at this point...do you have reading comprehension problems? I never said I don’t care what happens in SWS, I said I don’t care who comments on anything on Somalispot unlike you who said I shouldn’t be commenting on SWS for whatever reason. SWS is a federal state, PL is also a federal state... I care about federalism hence me commenting on a federal state in Somalia, you on the other hand are only defending the federal “police” in a state you aren’t from because your uncle Farmaajo ordered it.

I’m going to be honest with you because I’m confused at this point...do you have reading comprehension problems? I never said I don’t care what happens in SWS, I said I don’t care who comments on anything on Somalispot unlike you who said I shouldn’t be commenting on SWS for whatever reason. SWS is a federal state, PL is also a federal state... I care about federalism hence me commenting on a federal state in Somalia, you on the other hand are only defending the federal “police” in a state you aren’t from because your uncle Farmaajo ordered it.
Dumbass both me and @Shaolin23 highly critical of Farmajo and we ain't sub sub clannists both of us are critical of Barre Hiiraale and Taano we have criticized him on numerous occasions infact I view Khayre as more of a strongman and more respectable at certain times don't even think of accusing us of qabyaalad Mr "I want a wall in Galkayo" :childplease:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why are you always crying? I’m literally commenting on the FGS and since they are attacking a federal state it affects all federal states since SWS is a member of the interstate council. Stick to Gedo kid you are out of your depth.
Let’s be honest here, you don’t give a crap about the southern federal states only Puntlands regional interests, you know that an expanding xamar is bad news for Puntland, you’d be happy if Somalia was to be continuously bomb if Puntland gets to continue to operating the way it is. It’s fun how Puntlanders don’t want a central government to protect Somalia territorial interests while mopping us and complaining us for tragies that go on. Besides Somaliland, Puntland is father of damaging the sovereignty of the whole nation.
Now please hit with the same few lines you qabilists Federalists always say... you beat the horse dead but it’s not like that’s going to stop you. So have at it.

Shaolin23

No your a Puntland nationalist not a Somali nationalist stop playing games kid SWS doesn’t concern you mind your own business I would tell a Somaliland nationalist the same thing you look stupid kid

Farm

VIP
Let’s be honest here, you don’t give a crap about the southern federal states only Puntlands regional interests, you know that an expanding xamar is bad news for Puntland, you’d be happy if Somalia was to be continuously bomb if Puntland gets to continue to operating the way it is. It’s fun how Puntlanders don’t want a central government to protect Somalia territorial interests while mopping us and complaining us for tragies that go on. Besides Somaliland, Puntland is father of damaging the sovereignty of the whole nation.
Now please hit with the same few lines you qabilists Federalists always say... you beat the horse dead but it’s not like that’s going to stop you. So have at it.

It’s funny you say that when you were a refugee in Puntland, ungrateful rat.

Farm

VIP
No your a Puntland nationalist not a Somali nationalist stop playing games kid SWS doesn’t concern you mind your own business I would tell a Somaliland nationalist the same thing you look stupid kid

You still completely misunderstood my post, my concern is federalism anything that goes against that including a FGS that wants to centralize the south is against the interests of the state.

Farm

VIP
Refugee in my own country? Not all Puntlanders want federalist:drakewtf:
But like I said, keep beating the dead horse with the same lines:comeon:

Everyone from Puntland is a federalist minus a few refugees like yourself who really should be deported.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Everyone from Puntland is a federalist minus a few refugees like yourself who really should be deported.
We work in the shadow to preserve the lights we are the Puntland assassins :trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

You still completely misunderstood my post, my concern is federalism anything that goes against that including a FGS that wants to centralize the south is against the interests of the state.
I’m not misunderstanding you I’m calling you out on your bullshit you see Abdiweli Gaas as more of a president than Farmaajo the head of the federal government we can see through bullshit go to sleep kid

What are these troops doing here? I hope they aren't trying to influence the election..its very suspicious. BTW, The Amir Robow is leading the race.

What are these troops doing here? I hope they aren't trying to influence the election..its very suspicious. BTW, The Amir Robow is leading the race.

http://radioshabelle.com/ammaanka-baydhabo-oo-si-weyn-loo-adkeeyay/
The people and maamul of SWS asked the Federal Government to send troops there to make sure the election happens without any violations or mishaps and that's exactly what the central government did. They also killed several extremist shababs to boot. Baydhabo is peaceful right now thanks to them. The Farm fellow above you is against the current administration, doesn't matter what good the federal government does there are still elements among Somalis that would rather see instability and insurgencies running amok rather than there be a strong government exerting influence over the nation. Thankfully they are a minority, a loud one, but a minority nonetheless. This is just the start, if any state needs help with security in elections this sets a precedent for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.