Federal Askar Go To Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:bell:
They're mixed, even @CaliTedesse said his cousins are apart of it. You qabilist pos.
Of course they're mixed he was wrong to assume that all of them were Marehan... And then he came up with another offensive joke of the soldiers being Murusade when Murusade aren't even 1k in numbers. Habar cayno is 700 the other "sub clans" are less 300 people. The guy is definitely smoking strong shit.

Alhamdulilaah. Allah has bestowed his blessings upon me. What about you?!
Alhamdulilah and I hope he bestows more. Mine is good too thanks for asking.

Usually people filled with hate have horrible personal lives, it's why they're so angry and why I asked.

Of course they're mixed he was wrong to assume that all of them were Marehan... And then he came up with another offensive joke of the soldiers being Murusade when Murusade aren't even 1k in numbers. Habar cayno is 700 the other "sub clans" are less 300 people. The guy is definitely smoking strong shit.
:trash:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Alhamdulilah and I hope he bestows more. Mine is good too thanks for asking.

Usually people filled with hate have horrible personal lives, it's why they're so angry and why I asked.
You take the banter way too seriously. The 1k Murusade joke was meant to piss you off and you took the bait. Taking things way too seriously will only lead to more complications abaayo.. take it easy.
Plus, I believe that no one on this site got two degrees except me. Alhamdulilaah.

You take the banter way too seriously. The 1k Murusade joke was meant to piss you off and you took the bait. Taking things way too seriously will only lead to more complications abaayo.. take it easy.
Plus, I believe that no one on this site got two degrees except me. Alhamdulilaah.
I hope it's banter InshaAllah. I can only go based off what I see. My comments about people are never based off one post someone makes.

I'm glad though alhamdulilah, I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mashallah! What subjects did you do?
I hope it's banter InshaAllah. I can only go based off what I see. My comments about people are never based off one post someone makes.

I'm glad though alhamdulilah, I hope you enjoy your weekend!
He is right. You are always too serious. That's why you are the most @ed person in politics. Your the easiest one to troll.
:russ:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The fact that Puntlanders and Somalilander, qabilists and Federatist are shook means Somalia is moving in the right direction :salute:

We coming for SWS, Hiran and Jubbland.

The fact that Puntlanders and Somalilander, qabilists and Federatist are shook means Somalia is moving in the right direction :salute:

We coming for SWS, Hiran and Jubbland.

Don’t invoke the name of Somaliland we have nothing to do with this federal state shitshow. I agree reer Punanland are getting slapped around by Xaarmaajo and Nabar Iyo Naxdin. MJs should tell these people to f*ck off. SWS gonna tell Failmaajo to f*ck off. The terrorist madoobe gonna tell Xarmaajo to f*ck off too. The federal states have all the power to shut down the clown show in Mogadishu once and for all and Farmaajo and Kheyrelaawe are shook. All the federal states have to do is break all ties with Mogadishu like Somaliland did and the joke that is FGS will cease to exist

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Don’t invoke the name of Somaliland we have nothing to do with this federal state shitshow. I agree reer Punanland are getting slapped around by Xaarmaajo and Nabar Iyo Naxdin. MJs should tell these people to f*ck off. SWS gonna tell Failmaajo to f*ck off. The terrorist madoobe gonna tell Xarmaajo to f*ck off too. The federal states have all the power to shut down the clown show in Mogadishu once and for all and Farmaajo and Kheyrelaawe are shook. All the federal states have to do is break all ties with Mogadishu like Somaliland did and the joke that is FGS will cease to exist
So why do you care what Somalia does? Is it because you don’t want the central government to control the south? Do you think that will hurt Somaliland in some way? Why do you care about a country you’re not apart of?
It’s simple, you’re shook fear is a good thing:kanyeshrug:

:tacky: #Embarrasing #Delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.