Favourite Military Generals in History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Both lost big time. Overrated

But they both leave behind an everlasting legacy in the minds of the Somali people.

Ahmed Gurey conquered 2/3 of Abyssinia and he defeated the Portuguese. Mohamed was a thorn in the side of the British, Italians and Ethiopians for decades. Planes and influenza ended him.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Gen. Ahmed Godane AUN
Gen Mohamed Farah Caydiid
General Maxamed Xaashi "Lixle"
General Hussein Dheere( the conquerer of Adaadley military garrison)
General Ahmed Mire ( man was a genius: waged both land and sea battles. Was the the first Somali pirate, hijacked ships off the coast of sanaag)
General Ibrahim Koodbur
General Mohamed Ali

AUN to all to all who died.:nvjpqts:

As for the Non-Somalis:

General Khalid Ibn Al walid RU. Had a better record than the Golden state warriors. The man was 100-0 in battles.

Baybers
Saladin Al Ayyubi
Dulqarnayn(he sealed off the Gog and Magog)

Non Muslim non Somali

Field Marshal Erwin Rommel(The desert fox)
General Georgy Zhukov( successfully defended Russia from the German onslaught and went on the offensive to the gates of Berlin)
Heins Guderian
Erick Von Manstein (sp)
Gen Sun Zu (authored the art of War).

Ps. Notice how I didn't mention any American or British like Patton or Montgomery. They were grossly exaggerated. They faced off against less 15% of German army and still took them more than 3 years to reach Berlin as opposed to Zhukov who was up against the brant of the Germans war machine over far larger front and brutal combat. We are talking about the death of close to 40 million people.
is that who I think it is?:ooh::jaynerd:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
But they both leave behind an everlasting legacy in the minds of the Somali people.

Ahmed Gurey conquered 2/3 of Abyssinia and he defeated the Portuguese. Mohamed was a thorn in the side of the British, Italians and Ethiopians for decades. Planes and influenza ended him.
Godane>Ina Abdalla Hassan. Godane killed more Gaalos

George S Patton. He beat the snot out of Adolph and Emperor Hirohito. He wanted to slap Uncle Joe Stalin too, but the poor guy was assasinated in a so-called car accident. What a hero.

If it weren't for him Somalis would now be breaking rocks in slave labour camps run by Mussolini.

Screw @MerchantOfMogadishu for disrespecting our liberators Patton and Monty. If not for them you'd be raped by Fascists right now.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You got damn right.

to Gaalo yar yar he was villian. To me he was a hero.

Ina Andulla Hassan was our villian and a hero to you.
So a man who slaughtered innocent civilians under al-Shabab was a hero to you? interesting:farmajoyaab:
Ina abulla hassan is no hero or villain to me but okay, how was he your villain?:kanyehmm:

So a man who slaughtered innocent civilians under al-Shabab was a hero to you? interesting:farmajoyaab:
Ina abulla hassan is no hero or villain to me but okay, how was he your villain?:kanyehmm:
This clown is a terrorist. He should he reported immediately to authorities for glorifying terrorists

@Saalax Bidaar, change your fucking name. You don't have the right to have a bidaar. Only secular mujahids have that honour.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Whatever floats your armada, sir
This clown is a terrorist. He should he reported immediately to authorities for glorifying terrorists

@Saalax Bidaar, change your fucking name. You don't have the right to have a bidaar. Only secular mujahids have that honour.
It is very simple. Godane was from my clan. He didn't kill my clan.

Ina Abdille Hassan did not belong to my clan and according to my Wikipedia research, stole bunch of geel and Adhi from my my poor folks. So, not a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending