Father made his daughter walk 5 miles to school for bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He made her walk in the cold:(
I don’t know if I would do this but sometimes kids need some tough love.

What do y’all think:hmm:

Good for the father. Although, i dont have the heart for it. In a half a mile i will let her hop in & we will go to mc donalds for an ice cream and tell her that she is lucky to have a mom like me because i could be DEAD tomorrow, so be nice to people if u dont want your mama dead. :(

Its best to mentally manipulate your children. They will grow up in fear and thus behave. Incentive to behave

Why are you guys bringing up beating?
Beating is counterproductive and damages the child. I can tell a certain member has experienced childhood trauma judging by his posts:rolleyes:
I don't know what you are talkin about. Im already designing my torture chamber dungeon for my future children. They are gonna have a wonderful childhood expirience. (insert evil laugh)

I don't know what you are talkin about. Im already designing my torture chamber dungeon for my future children. They are gonna have a wonderful childhood expirience. (insert evil laugh)

Al

Your kids will just turn fine like most Somalis. He will be tough to even quit “heaven” if his sub-clan or his clan is a “laangaab” there because he doesn’t want to loose the clan bullying aka fadhi-ku-dirir to his foes. That story is about a non-Somali kid.

I don't know some children tend to fall more easily into crime and need tough discipline to straighten them out. Like this man! his son was a gang banger and the beef got so bad they followed him to his house and jumped him. His dad decided to show him tough love but you could tell he didn't want to do that to his son.

cuck dad. The day my kids bully students, I'd slaughter a goat in celebration.

I will encourage my kids to beat up other kids so other kids are scared of them, like I used to do in middle and high school.

although i had no friends. but who cares.:manny:

if my kids don't bully others, I will bully them.:birdman:

Al

Your kids will just turn fine like most Somalis. He will be tough to even quit “heaven” if his sub-clan or his clan is a “laangaab” there because he doesn’t want to loose the clan bullying aka fadhi-ku-dirir to his foes. That story is about a non-Somali kid.
True. I remember when i got a letter from the school that reported me fighting with some older dude, and the first reaction from my parents was "did you defend yourself". Bullying is a foreign concept to hard headed people like us. The sense of somali pride ran deep in my blood without me realisng it. So when i see people getting bullied, i feel sorry for them, but i can't really relate. And ofc not everyone is as strong as me, so bullying must be stopped, but we also need to cultivate stronger people. Instead of fixing the environment for the vulnerable and say 'it's good to be weak', let's just rather make the weak strong. Like the spartans kkkk

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
cuck dad. The day my kids bully students, I'd slaughter a goat in celebration.

I will encourage my kids to beat up other kids so other kids are scared of them, like I used to do in middle and high school.

although i had no friends. but who cares.:manny:

if my kids don't bully others, I will bully them.:birdman:

Your parents have never shown you love and you had no friends in school. You should see a therapist

Another troll with issues

Your parents have never shown you love and you had no friends in school. You should see a therapist

raw1.jpg

Im going to instill real combat capabilities on my children. Then i'm going to make them kill a dog they love first, and then they will have to learn the art of killing humans. Later when i become rich and the technology has evolved, i will make their bodies half machine, like an android. Literally become killing machines. And when it's time for me to choose my inheritor, i'm going to make a tournament to the death between the siblings, and the only survivor gets to carry on the legacy. (insert evil laugh)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Im going to instill real combat capabilities on my children. Then i'm going to make them kill a dog they love first, and then they will have to learn the art of killing humans. Later when i become rich and the technology has evolved, i will make their bodies half machine, like an android. Literally become killing machines. And when it's time for me to choose my inheritor, i'm going to make a tournament to the death between the siblings, and the only survivor gets to carry on the legacy. (insert evil laugh)
Well good for you, sir
TenseForcefulLeafhopper-small.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If i ate this food, what will STOP me from actualizing my dream of murdering a human? I mean, i could try be carnivorous and eat flesh just like the Lions in the jungle do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts