Father made his daughter walk 5 miles to school for bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are not hit in prison are they? Unless they are being beaten up by inmates.

You take something they like away from them for a brief period of time, or make them do something they dislike.

Example: if a child writes on the wall, give them a sponge and make them wash it, even if it takes hours. Hitting them doesn't send the message across as it doesn't last long and after they cry a bit they get on with their day, without facing any real consequences of their actions.

Example, if you are taking the kids to the park, the child that's naughty stays home with dad and does extra homework. Firmly tell the child why they are being punished and that they can only avoid this punishment next time if they don't engage in that sort of behaviour. That is much more likely to have a lasting impact than hitting them in anger.

Ok this is a middle age white woman. Extra home work? Thats child abuse and no somali would do that to their child. What are we Chinese? I would call social service on you for that

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Great father. I used to get a beating from my mother or my father as a kid if I bevahed badly.
This "punishment" is alright. Nothing wrong about it:nvjpqts::vncu2n5:

Ok this is a middle age white woman. Extra home work? Thats child abuse and no somali would do that to their child. What are we Chinese? I would call social service on you for that

Best way to teach kids a lesson is take away their freedom to have fun.

I can't wait to have children inshaallah. I'm even going to be sending my kids to the naughty corner and make them face the wall.

No shouting, screaming or hitting.

They will feel my wrath in other ways.

Best way to teach kids a lesson is take away their freedom to have fun.

I can't wait to have children inshaallah. I'm even going to be sending my kids to the naughty corner and make them face the wall.

No shouting, screaming or hitting.

They will feel my wrath in other ways.
Noughty corner is a reward. Be left alone by the parent. For me I will make it very clear early on. Your meals are connectef to your behavior. You act stupid....no food.

No matter what people think of this punishment That dad in my opinion is a great dad bullying isn’t something a child should do you never know what the other kid is going through

Your child’s behavior is your responsibility
Good! imagine if that kids snaps one day and brings a gun to school. We need to nip this shit in the bud before it gets worse.

:comeon:

Last edited:
We dont see her face or know anything about her so how is that damaging her psychologically:rolleyes:

Emily

Not we, but her class/schoolmates might figure out who she is and a reversal bullying might occur to her. Don’t get me wrong, the father meant very well to educate his daughter about bullying.

You cant explain things to every kid. Thats my point....some people are just waste of space. They are fvckups. The beating install fear not to do everything until they get older. I still believe a kid that gets beat up do less messed up things than he would do if he wasnt beat up. This whole talk to your child is too white for me. There is time for everything. Sometimes you just have to let the hands go
This is a kid who wasn't beat up by his father. So yes it does work to discipline them or they will turn into thugs.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are you guys bringing up beating?
Beating is counterproductive and damages the child. I can tell a certain member has experienced childhood trauma judging by his posts:rolleyes:

What a stupid worm. Oversocializing your child so that they think all bullying is bad. Teach them the right kind of hatred instead. In workplace politics it is those who can most ably bully others in a "socially acceptable" way, those who grasp power dynamics and authority, those who know the use of strategic remorse who go the furthest. All he has done is set up his daughter to be bullied by someone savvier

The whole world is your playground, so get your lunch money before recess ends!
i like you, we think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending