Fat White Becky talks about Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
my friend is and this chick is very popular
your not even from the gta and assuming lol, plus this chick is popular for telling lies lol that are interesting but pretty unbelievable, how can this 2 out of 10 ugly chick have weekly crazy y Story times lol :drakelaugh: its unrealistic, but this was her most popular one because Malis have the clout,
Debby parkway is really famous too by lying on top 5 and loco cities name claiming to be dating them :drakelaugh:some times funny lies sell:russ:

your not even from the gta and assuming lol, plus this chick is popular for telling lies lol that are interesting but pretty unbelievable, how can this 2 out of 10 ugly chick have weekly crazy y Story times lol :drakelaugh: its unrealistic, but this was her most popular one because Malis have the clout,
Debby parkway is really famous too by lying on top 5 and loco cities name claiming to be dating them :drakelaugh:some times funny lies sell:russ:
assuming what??? You don't even know where i'm FROM or where I LIVE, even if that includes her hometown (which isn't even the gta)

men, especially black ones don't have high standards when it comes to having sex. Sorry it's a fact

she's a literal 2 out of ten, pretty much as ugly as you can get most men wouldn't sleep with her lol, let alone having weekly "ty story times", if she was attractive it would make sense, you couldn't pay me to hit those lol

Everyone knows that many men literally have no standards when it comes to the women they sleep with.

If you made the argument that no man wants a long term thing with her then yes, but sex? Loool you are having a laugh. Really big and unattractive women get pregnant all the time.

Just admit it, this is what some Faraaxs are doing. Dirty and Qaniis behaviour.

Tukraq

VIP
assuming what??? You don't even know where i'm FROM or where I LIVE, even if that includes her hometown (which isn't even the gta)

men, especially black ones don't have high standards when it comes to having sex. Sorry it's a fact
Everyone knows that many men literally have no standards when it comes to the women they sleep with.

If you made the argument that no man wants a long term thing with her then yes, but sex? Loool you are having a laugh. Really big and unattractive women get pregnant all the time.

Just admit it, this is what some Faraaxs are doing. Dirty and Qaniis behaviour.
men will have sex with the top 80 percent of women, women with the top 20 percent of men,
sagitudrus shawty is bottom 20 percent no men would have sex with her and its not just the weight, she's also extremely ugly like really ugly, I don't believe her stories due to that

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Her hometown is near the university I use to go to :lolbron:

You seem to know a lot about her. Are you from her hometown ? :mjpls:

Tukraq

VIP
not even from the dot but Kitchener lol, thats worse than Brampton or sauga lol, she probably seen some abdis from the Jane and had fantasies lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Everyone knows this lies about everything and she's been caught lying about having sex with famous men in the city. Her claiming to give head to 10 Abdis at the same time was a form of clout since Somali men in Toronto are very rated.

Who said men don't have standards against women? Sorry, not all men are incels.

Tukraq

VIP
I avoided Kitchener as best I could trust me It was driving distance but had no reason to keep visiting
how did you avoid kitchner when you said you live there lol, does the ttc give season passes like wonderland or something

Are these 10 Somali guys from Jane and Finch or from Dixon? She should expose them. Canadian Somali guys and fat white women maxaa Kala haaystaa. Is it the cold?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

I dont know this has been posted already, I know yall like to expose any xalimo but will bury or dismiss anything these dirty abdis do. :siilaanyosmile:

Theres a video going around about this Becky who claims she did 10 abdis :dead:

This is why I dont mess with Canadian Somali guys, yall have no respect.
susp.png

Finding a pure virgin Somali guy is rare as hell. Now if im ever looking for prospects I have to do background checks for criminal records and health records
manny.png

I am not about to catch an STD or HIV

This is what I hate about our community if I did catch an STD or HIV, people would assume I did something wrong. We always question the girl but never the guy.

Legit anything a Somali guy does is brushed under the rug, I heard about a guy in Toronto bringing home girls while his mom was in the house.
mjlol.png

Even on SSpot when a guy is being a and bragging about losing his virginity (I highly doubt it by the way @4head no woman would touch you with a 10ft pole) he's praised and when he bashes Somali women for other races of women who call him ****** he's praised

And yall wonder why Somali Women dont want anything to do with some of yall?
clear.png
:ayaanswag:
why u lyn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts