Fat White Becky talks about Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I dont know this has been posted already, I know yall like to expose any xalimo but will bury or dismiss anything these dirty abdis do. :siilaanyosmile:

Theres a video going around about this Becky who claims she did 10 abdis :dead:

This is why I dont mess with Canadian Somali guys, yall have no respect.
susp.png

Finding a pure virgin Somali guy is rare as hell. Now if im ever looking for prospects I have to do background checks for criminal records and health records
manny.png

I am not about to catch an STD or HIV

This is what I hate about our community if I did catch an STD or HIV, people would assume I did something wrong. We always question the girl but never the guy.

Legit anything a Somali guy does is brushed under the rug, I heard about a guy in Toronto bringing home girls while his mom was in the house.
mjlol.png

Even on SSpot when a guy is being a and bragging about losing his virginity (I highly doubt it by the way @4head no woman would touch you with a 10ft pole) he's praised and when he bashes Somali women for other races of women who call him ****** he's praised

And yall wonder why Somali Women dont want anything to do with some of yall?
clear.png
:ayaanswag:

Nigga, I never bashed any woman girl (beside when we were trolling about the Abdiexit 5 months ago),
get your shit out of here and stop @me.

As I said under many topics, I'm not against darkies from Somalia since I was back home and I was proposed by my family to marry a muslim somali, and i'm not muslim. Not interessed in. But nothing against black somalis as long as they are not crazily religious.

Now, get lost and stop @me, low life.
Shut down lock off

screen-shot-2019-06-03-at-8-22-40-am-png.73384

This comment I found killed me wallahi.:chrisfreshhah:

screen-shot-2019-06-03-at-8-22-18-am-png.73385

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 8.22.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 8.22.40 AM.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 8.22.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 8.22.18 AM.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 240