Fat White Becky talks about Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
it definitely happened i know her body count is very high and she doesn't like white guys
and whats the proof of this she's probably a virgin that is open for business( mentally but too ugly to lose it) , same with Debby Toronto beckies are known for lying on Mali peens they can't have lol, especially the ones like sagitudrus shawhty who makes up stories for views, its literally an easy formula
look at her lying that she fucked loco city its obviously not true lol and a joke but it dose bring in mad views and clout that we have and they crave

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In defense of @4head I don't think he disses Somali women, he just doesn't like Somali people and sometimes thinks he's pee pee lepew when he speaks French but he comes back to reality when he gets jumped by French Madows.

and whats the proof of this she's probably a virgin that is open for business , same with Debby Toronto beckies are known for lying on Mali peens they can't have lol, especially the ones like sagitudrus shawhty who makes up stories for views, its literally an easy formula
look at her lying that she fucked loco city its obviously not true lol and a joke but it dose bring in mad views and clout that we have and they crave
It was a basic story that probably happened, it didn't make somali guys look bad even. Yes she's ugly and fat but she's still a girl so I won't judge them for getting head from her

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In defense of @4head I don't think he disses Somali women, he just doesn't like Somali people and sometimes thinks he's pee pee lepew when he speaks French but he comes back to reality when he gets jumped by French Madows.

I can't escape my condition, a somali one day, a somali forever!
upload_2019-5-27_5-22-34.png

Tukraq

VIP
It was a basic story that probably happened, it didn't make somali guys look bad even. Yes she's ugly and fat but she's still a girl so I won't judge them for getting head from her
its not about making us look bad its about getting clout and making herself look good lol

Are you kidding? Not even the fact that they got head but all at the same time what type of gay shit?!

Tukraq

VIP
Turaq your denying this wayy to much . . .

almost suspiciously too much :ayaanswag:
its just hard to believe she ever had sex looking the way she does am I supposed to believe her several outrageous videos on her "ty adventures" when she's a 2 max look wise lol, these videos was for the clout

its just hard to believe she ever had sex looking the way she does am I supposed to believe her several outrageous videos on her "ty adventures" when she's a 2 max look wise lol, these videos was for the clout

Ok now you've definetley confirmed my suspicions, I used to be almost 300lbs and I never had a hard time with men. You really think men care who they sleep with, how dumb do you think I am? Im sure you've regretfully slept with more than enought fat caadan women

Tukraq

VIP
Ok now you've definetley confirmed my suspicions, I used to be almost 300lbs and I never had a hard time with men. You really think men care who they sleep with, how dumb do you think I am? Im sure you've regretfully slept with more than enought fat caadan women
she's a literal 2 out of ten, pretty much as ugly as you can get most men wouldn't sleep with her lol, let alone having weekly "ty story times", if she was attractive it would make sense, you couldn't pay me to hit those lol

Nin-culus

Laandheer

I dont know this has been posted already, I know yall like to expose any xalimo but will bury or dismiss anything these dirty abdis do. :siilaanyosmile:

Theres a video going around about this Becky who claims she did 10 abdis :dead:

This is why I dont mess with Canadian Somali guys, yall have no respect.
susp.png

Finding a pure virgin Somali guy is rare as hell. Now if im ever looking for prospects I have to do background checks for criminal records and health records
manny.png

I am not about to catch an STD or HIV

This is what I hate about our community if I did catch an STD or HIV, people would assume I did something wrong. We always question the girl but never the guy.

Legit anything a Somali guy does is brushed under the rug, I heard about a guy in Toronto bringing home girls while his mom was in the house.
mjlol.png

Even on SSpot when a guy is being a and bragging about losing his virginity (I highly doubt it by the way @4head no woman would touch you with a 10ft pole) he's praised and when he bashes Somali women for other races of women who call him ****** he's praised

And yall wonder why Somali Women dont want anything to do with some of yall?
clear.png
:ayaanswag:
Sounds like one mad cover up I know you just got found positive for chlamydia bruv stay away from billy I warned you. Come to the uk you’ll get exposed and your fam will disown u probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending