Fat White Becky talks about Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know this has been posted already, I know yall like to expose any xalimo but will bury or dismiss anything these dirty abdis do. :siilaanyosmile:

Theres a video going around about this Becky who claims she did 10 abdis :dead:

This is why I dont mess with Canadian Somali guys, yall have no respect.
susp.png

Finding a pure virgin Somali guy is rare as hell. Now if im ever looking for prospects I have to do background checks for criminal records and health records
manny.png

I am not about to catch an STD or HIV

This is what I hate about our community if I did catch an STD or HIV, people would assume I did something wrong. We always question the girl but never the guy.

Legit anything a Somali guy does is brushed under the rug, I heard about a guy in Toronto bringing home girls while his mom was in the house.
mjlol.png

Even on SSpot when a guy is being a and bragging about losing his virginity (I highly doubt it by the way @4head no woman would touch you with a 10ft pole) he's praised and when he bashes Somali women for other races of women who call him he's praised

And yall wonder why Somali Women dont want anything to do with some of yall?
clear.png
:ayaanswag:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nigga, I never bashed any woman girl (beside when we were trolling about the Abdiexit 5 months ago),
get your shit out of here and stop @me.

As I said under many topics, I'm not against darkies from Somalia since I was back home and I was proposed by my family to marry a muslim somali, and i'm not muslim. Not interessed in. But nothing against black somalis as long as they are not crazily religious.

Now, get lost and stop @me, low life.

Tukraq

VIP

I dont know this has been posted already, I know yall like to expose any xalimo but will bury or dismiss anything these dirty abdis do. :siilaanyosmile:

Theres a video going around about this Becky who claims she did 10 abdis :dead:

This is why I dont mess with Canadian Somali guys, yall have no respect.
susp.png

Finding a pure virgin Somali guy is rare as hell. Now if im ever looking for prospects I have to do background checks for criminal records and health records
manny.png

I am not about to catch an STD or HIV

This is what I hate about our community if I did catch an STD or HIV, people would assume I did something wrong. We always question the girl but never the guy.

Legit anything a Somali guy does is brushed under the rug, I heard about a guy in Toronto bringing home girls while his mom was in the house.
mjlol.png

Even on SSpot when a guy is being a and bragging about losing his virginity (I highly doubt it by the way @4head no woman would touch you with a 10ft pole) he's praised and when he bashes Somali women for other races of women who call him ****** he's praised

And yall wonder why Somali Women dont want anything to do with some of yall?
clear.png
:ayaanswag:
somalis just get the most views out of Toronto, this is probably a made up story, kind of like that ugly white girl Debby who got crazy clout saying she was top 5s girl and she'd shoot for him now she like the cities hottest topic

somalis just get the most views out of Toronto, this is probably a made up story, kind of like that ugly white girl Debby who got crazy clout saying she was top 5s girl and she'd shoot for him now she like the cities hottest topic

See you guys love to deny the disgusting things yall do. I remember in high school my friend showed me a video of my classmate doing an caadan hoe in the middle of a field next to our school. Please stop spreading fake news

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
this is Canada west africans are nobody fobs and have no clout lol Mali yutes and the other hand are booming

They are living in dreamland.
Only AA's are the only good looking niggas. They have at least 20% caucasoids, which gave them less homo erectus look.

Tukraq

VIP
See you guys love to deny the disgusting things yall do. I remember in high school my friend showed me a video of my classmate doing an caadan hoe in the middle of a field next to our school. Please stop spreading fake news
its not true lol, Debby parkway literally got so many followers off admitting she was using top 5 for clout same here, Malis are instant clout tbh were the most popular group out there

this is Canada west africans are nobody fobs and have no clout lol Mali yutes and the other hand are booming

From what my white and arab friends tell me, somali guys look too feminine and less masculine compared to their black counterparts

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
3450.jpg

But really,
Who would west africans when they have these kind of women?
Of course, they are running toward East beauties and caucasoids women.

:deadpeter:

No I think your thinking about Somali girls, no one cares for you guys. If they want black guys their first option is West Africans

Somali men marry outside of their ethnic group more than the women. The only difference is they don't flaunt it as much as Somali women do.
Somali women are generally more outspoken and have stronger views about interracial relationships whereas the men have less qualms.

Tukraq

VIP
in the dot all these madows are called miskeen yutes and slapped around by Malis lol,
how can we be more feminine than guys that are like our es lol
Lol madow guys never aproach me, its usually my caadan kings and sand ******s
white kings kulaha :susp: you've been hanging with dumb asian girls too much I can see:russ: those goofs let unseasoned mayo whites step over them :pachah1: I thought they wanted something masculine then the guys who follow cuck culture and want me to bang their wives:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts