Farmajo manoeuvres to shore up his power - Africa Intelligence

Why tf would I point it out on the map when I can just say the places. :drakewtf: But if you must know. South of sanaag belongs to dhulos.

I didn’t confuse anything about Yube. HJ did lose Yube to HY. They even sought protection from harti against their own clansmen. And there still getting smacked around till this day by the same ones :wow:

HJ live only west of ceel afweyne with no significant population. To say their more than dhulos is just retarded.

Musa Ismael has the largest presence in ceerigabo city but the district is majority darood.

Warsengeli has the largest territory in sanaag so they can choose to make a federal state with dhulos who are the majority of sool. But since dhulos are divided I’m not sure.
:snoop:Are you being serious now? This just shows how much you know about Sanaag. Yubbe is east of Ceerigaabo and settled by Warsangeli. The place you're talking about is Yufleh which is south-west of Ceerigaabo.

HJ are the majority in Ceel afweyn district. Now are Dhulos majority in any district? If not then how are they bigger than HJ in Sanaag?

As for Ceerigaabo district, landwise it's debatable between Isaaq and Darod but population wise it's HY majority.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why tf would I point it out on the map when I can just say the places. :drakewtf: But if you must know. South of sanaag belongs to dhulos.

I didn’t confuse anything about Yube HJ did lose yube to HY. They even sought protection from harti against their own clansmen. And there still getting smacked around till this day by the same ones :wow: it happened in the 90s. It’s a clan border between HY and warsans now.

HJ live only west of ceel afweyne with no significant population. To say their more than dhulos is just retarded.

Musa Ismael has the largest presence in ceerigabo city but the district is majority darood.

Warsengeli has the largest territory in sanaag so they can choose to make a federal state with dhulos who are the majority of sool. But since dhulos are divided I’m not sure.

:mjlol:
Harti population as a whole is less than 1 person per square km for majority of its land mass and around 1-10 person per square km for the rest. Huffing and buffing and paying for paint map supscriptions wont free you, numbers and money will. Both of which you dont have
CEA74CB8-BB3C-455E-A04D-998487504A59.jpeg

Last edited:
:snoop:Are you being serious now? This just shows how much you know about Sanaag. Yubbe is east of Ceerigaabo and settled by Warsangeli. The place you're talking about is Yufleh which is south-west of Ceerigaabo.

HJ are the majority in Ceel afweyn district. Now are Dhulos majority in any district? If not then how are they bigger than HJ in Sanaag?

As for Ceerigaabo district, landwise it's debatable between Isaaq and Darod but population wise it's HY majority.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m mentioning the civil war.

Being the majority of ceel afwayne district is nothing. No one lives there. HJ more than dhulos in sanaag is alternative news.

Ceerigabo district is majority darood. That is facts.

Honestly I’m done debating about a place I’m not even from.

I’m mentioning the civil war.

Being the majority of ceel afwayne district is nothing. No one lives there. HJ more than dhulos in sanaag is alternative news.

Ceerigabo district is majority darood. That is facts.

Honestly I’m done debating about a place I’m not even from.
Yes. During the civil war HY and HJ fought in Yufleh not Yubbe. I don't even know why you are disputing this when it's obvious that it couldn't have been Yubbe. I mean HJ are nowhere near Yubbe.

Haye sxb. let's end it here since the discussion isn't getting anywhere.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 14.30.44.png
beesha darood gonna eat good.... We got 3 federal state.... Northeast, puntland and jubbaland beesha irir samale godki ba biyo u gaale.
ooh.png

I paid for this article, y'all better appreciate it :hillarybiz:

The Somalian president Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo is doing everything it takes to hold on to power. On 10 December, he invited his most loyal MPs to the Villa Somalia to elaborate with them a parliamentary delaying strategy to block the holding of a general election in 2020. As James Swan, the UN representative in Somalia, pointed out on 21 November during a briefing to the Security Council, parliament needs to pass the electoral code and adopt amendments to the political parties' law before the end of this year. ‘Any delay in this timeline puts the 2020 electoral calendar at risk', he stated. Farmajo is also trying to further undermine the federal states, with which Mogadishu has a fraught relationship. To this end, he asked Somalia's ambassador to Ethiopia Adihakim Abdullahi Amey who is from the Sool region and previously served as vice president of Puntland, to meet Turkey's special envoy responsible for mediation between Somalia and Somaliland, Olgar Bekar, on 6 December in Addis Ababa. Under discussion is the creation of a new federal state called Northeast (to the west of Puntland), which would encroach upon Somaliland soil according to a map which the Indian Ocean Newsletter has procured

View attachment 84621

@Puntites what do you guys think

I welcome the creation of Northeast State of Somalia. With the Jegaanta irredentism put in check, and our borders safe, Puntland can focus more on economic development and creating a better future for our people.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
this 'northeast state' would not be even able to exist. dividing SL wont work. :pachah1:
What do you mean dividing Somaliland won't work?! Lmao... Dude, it's EASY... if FGS decides to get rid of your fairytales they can do it with a pen, paper and a nod from SSC tribes of Warsangali and Dhulmahante

As puntlander i would have supported the creation of northwestern state to isolate somali-land politically, plus i would have given them all the support and logistics they need from me to stop somaliland's separatism movement. Doing so, it would have united further long lost harti brothers( mj vs dhulos)
Dhinacii qabiilkna waa niman hartiyoo xamarna Iga celin kara berri

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
:mjlol:
Harti population as a whole is less than 1 person per square km for majority of its land mass and around 1-10 person per square km for the rest. Huffing and buffing and paying for paint map supscriptions wont free you, numbers and money will. Both of which you dont have View attachment 84638
You stupid don't believe everything you see on the internet have u been to puntland..... I was in puntland Jan 5 to Jan 15 bosaso is almost close to 1 million population.....

You stupid don't believe everything you see on the internet have u been to puntland..... I was in puntland Jan 5 to Jan 15 bosaso is almost close to 1 million population.....
On google mab Bosaso is size of xafad in hargeisa. There's still more room to fit every village you inhabit :manny:
sgQXGjR.png

Trending