Farmajo manoeuvres to shore up his power - Africa Intelligence

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I paid for this article, y'all better appreciate it :hillarybiz:

The Somalian president Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo is doing everything it takes to hold on to power. On 10 December, he invited his most loyal MPs to the Villa Somalia to elaborate with them a parliamentary delaying strategy to block the holding of a general election in 2020. As James Swan, the UN representative in Somalia, pointed out on 21 November during a briefing to the Security Council, parliament needs to pass the electoral code and adopt amendments to the political parties' law before the end of this year. ‘Any delay in this timeline puts the 2020 electoral calendar at risk', he stated. Farmajo is also trying to further undermine the federal states, with which Mogadishu has a fraught relationship. To this end, he asked Somalia's ambassador to Ethiopia Adihakim Abdullahi Amey who is from the Sool region and previously served as vice president of Puntland, to meet Turkey's special envoy responsible for mediation between Somalia and Somaliland, Olgar Bekar, on 6 December in Addis Ababa. Under discussion is the creation of a new federal state called Northeast (to the west of Puntland), which would encroach upon Somaliland soil according to a map which the Indian Ocean Newsletter has procured

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 14.30.44.png

@Puntites what do you guys think

Macalin M

Out here
The Somali state flags are so boring and not unique at all. Banaadir flag is unique but just ugly as shit. Niggas need to ditch the blue white green shit man.

If Farmaajo creates a northeastern state, that will be a genius move politically.

It will isolate Somaliland by forcing the international community who are pro-federalism to accept that state thus reduce Somaliland legitimacy.

Cheeseman has done a lot in 2 years, everyone has underestimated him.

This same site @geeljire madaxweyne tried to pass as declassified FBI info against silanyo killing isaks. They come on these sites and use fadhi kudirir as sources then sell it back to you as authentic:deadosama:. They are charging 68IQ 7£ for their own ideas:russ: The mab wuz made by a fadhi kudirir Tunageli:dead:

Last edited:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
this 'northeast state' would not be even able to exist. dividing SL wont work. :pachah1:
I paid for this article, y'all better appreciate it :hillarybiz:

The Somalian president Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo is doing everything it takes to hold on to power. On 10 December, he invited his most loyal MPs to the Villa Somalia to elaborate with them a parliamentary delaying strategy to block the holding of a general election in 2020. As James Swan, the UN representative in Somalia, pointed out on 21 November during a briefing to the Security Council, parliament needs to pass the electoral code and adopt amendments to the political parties' law before the end of this year. ‘Any delay in this timeline puts the 2020 electoral calendar at risk', he stated. Farmajo is also trying to further undermine the federal states, with which Mogadishu has a fraught relationship. To this end, he asked Somalia's ambassador to Ethiopia Adihakim Abdullahi Amey who is from the Sool region and previously served as vice president of Puntland, to meet Turkey's special envoy responsible for mediation between Somalia and Somaliland, Olgar Bekar, on 6 December in Addis Ababa. Under discussion is the creation of a new federal state called Northeast (to the west of Puntland), which would encroach upon Somaliland soil according to a map which the Indian Ocean Newsletter has procured

View attachment 84621

@Puntites what do you guys think

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone else from east SL would u support the creation of this state aswell

I never seen som1 support dis wen I went to eastern sanag visit families. There is only 1 flag in sanaag. When waddani wins next election we will bring the little corner boys of sanaag back into SL. Sool is already completely SL, no contestent

:pachah1:That map even claims your beloved Bosaso.
EJc4rAjWkAYJSIZ.jpg

Since we know that the Federal States are clan states this one would be more realistic. Still there won't be a new Federal State in that place.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:pachah1:That map even claims your beloved Bosaso.
EJc4rAjWkAYJSIZ.jpg

Since we know that the Federal States are clan states this one would be more realistic. Still there won't be a new Federal State in that place.
@Starscream is this the correct clan borders between idoor and dhulos?

Sool looks correctish

Sanaag looks obv fake
There trying to convince us a town in caynabo is 30-40% of sool and 2 sub clans of HY make the majority in sanaag when all of warsengeli live there. Naleyeh Ahmed sub clan of Ali naleyeh are way more than HY in sanaag. There minorities in sanaag even.

They can edit as much Wikipedia articles they want. I’m out.

There trying to convince us a town in caynabo is 30-40% of sool and 2 sub clans of HY make the majority in sanaag when all of warsengeli live there. Naleyeh Ahmed sub clan of Ali naleyeh are way more than HY in sanaag. There minorities in sanaag even.

They can edit as much Wikipedia articles they want. I’m out.
:mjlol:You don't even know what you're talking about. Dhulos are the smallest clan in Sanaag out of HY, HJ and Warsangeli. Also not all of Warsangeli live in Sanaag. They also live in Bari region.

:mjlol:You don't even know what you're talking about. Dhulos are the smallest clan in Sanaag out of HY, HJ and Warsangeli. Also not all of Warsangeli live in Sanaag. They also live in Bari region.
You don’t know what your talking about. Where in gods name do HJ even live in sanaag other then the 1 town they share with HY. There legit 4th class citizens in ceerigabo even. Ali Naleyeh is more than all of isaaq in sanaag. And warsans got the most people out of everyone.

I won’t convince you and you won’t convince me so let’s not quote each other on this topic.

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-12-16_8-37-30.png
:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: That’s nearly all of Sland, I wonder who he thinks will get it done for him? Is he gonna try and send Amisom or something

Trending

Latest posts