Farmajo manoeuvres to shore up his power - Africa Intelligence

You don’t know what your talking about. Where in gods name do HJ even live in sanaag other then the 1 town they share with HY. There legit 4th class citizens in ceerigabo even. Ali Naleyeh is more than all of isaaq in sanaag. And warsans got the most people out of everyone.

I won’t convince you and you won’t convince me so let’s not quote each other on this topic.
:gucciwhat:Do you even know the districts Sanaag consists of? Sanaag is divided into 3 main districts. Ceel afweyn district is majority HJ with Sacad Yoonis, Ceerigaabo district is HY(eastern HY) majority with HJ, warsangeli and Dhulos and lastly Badhan district is Warsangeli.

If you haven't seen how the main districts are divided on the map then here it is:
132589-121024_Administrative_Map_Sanaag_A4.png

Since you think you know much about Sanaag, could you point out the location of Dhulos villages.

:gucciwhat:Do you even know the districts Sanaag consists of? Sanaag is divided into 3 main districts. Ceel afweyn district is majority HJ with Sacad Yoonis, Ceerigaabo district is HY(eastern HY) majority with HJ, warsangeli and Dhulos and lastly Badhan district is Warsangeli.

If you haven't seen how the main districts are divided on the map then here it is:
132589-121024_Administrative_Map_Sanaag_A4.png

Since you think you know much about Sanaag, could you point out the location of Dhulos villages.
Non sense.

Ceerigaabo (Magaalo)
2 - Jiidali
3 - Masagan
4 - Dib Qarax
5 - Kulaal
6 - Ardaa
7 - Damala Xagare
8 - Fiqifuliye
9 - Awrboogays
10 - Sarmaanyo
11 - Xabaalo Camare
12 - Boodacade
There more than I don’t even know of.

That’s just Ali Naleyeh alone in sanaag sub clan of Naleyeh Ahmed let alone dhulbahante. And you said HJ is more than dhulos. :drakekidding:

Also Warsengeli is the most out of everyone. Unless you dispute that also.

Issaqs start living in ceerigabo after 91. You guys lived in caves before that.

It’s pure delusion. Dhulos are not a player in sanaag. The bottom line is daroods don’t have the constitutional right as they own 1 degmo in sanaag and 2 degmos plus the capital of ceerigabo is owned by isaaq. Buuhoodle is part and parcel of togdheer. Isaaq own vast territory in sool including caynaba district the second most populous area after laas canood and parts of xudun. Second of all Somaliland military is entrenched all around laas canood and muse Ismail clan of ceerigabo won’t join a darood project so that city is not at risk. So sheekada waxay ku ururtay a fed state in the degmo of badan kkkkk. This foolish idea won’t be able to get passed the parliament either.

You guys are wasting your time and Energy. Dhulos and Warsans are to small to make their own state, they don't inhabit two regions of their own, nor are they anything close to being called a majority in Sool and Sanaag. They are the poorest clans in the north and the most unorganized. The FGS can try everything to distract people from their failures, but it won't help. Sool and Sanaag will be forever ruled by Isaaq, respectively Somaliland. Only if these two tribes bend over, kiss the ring of HY and HJ and beg them to make an eastern state that includes Togdheer, they have a realistic chance, but I doubt that any of them 4 tribes in the east even share a common interest atm.

Tukraq

VIP
You guys are wasting your time and Energy. Dhulos and Warsans are to small to make their own state, they don't inhabit two regions of their own, nor are they anything close to being called a majority in Sool and Sanaag. They are the poorest clans in the north and the most unorganized. The FGS can try everything to distract people from their failures, but it won't help. Sool and Sanaag will be forever ruled by Isaaq, respectively Somaliland. Only if these two tribes bend over, kiss the ring of HY and HJ and beg them to make an eastern state that includes Togdheer, they have a realistic chance, but I doubt that any of them 4 tribes in the east even share a common interest atm.
Reread the thread it said farmaajo has shored up his power, probably got a go ahead from the Ethiopian contingent of amisom to enter the region

So dhulos are not the majority in sool? :childplease:

And are you suggesting Isaaqs are more than Warsangeli in Sanaag? :childplease:

Yes dhulos are unorganized but to say them and warsans are the poorest clans in the north when you guys eat flies and porcupines because of drought. And caynabo is dirt poor. Poorer than budhodle who are completely landlocked from the world with no one helping them but themselves. Burco and Hargeisa inhabitants are poor as f*ck also.

And harti have just as much rich businessman

Non sense.

Ceerigaabo (Magaalo)
2 - Jiidali
3 - Masagan
4 - Dib Qarax
5 - Kulaal
6 - Ardaa
7 - Damala Xagare
8 - Fiqifuliye
9 - Awrboogays
10 - Sarmaanyo
11 - Xabaalo Camare
12 - Boodacade
There more than I don’t even know of.

That’s just Ali Naleyeh alone in sanaag sub clan of Naleyeh Ahmed let alone dhulbahante. And you said HJ is more than dhulos. :drakekidding:

Also Warsengeli is the most out of everyone. Unless you dispute that also.

Issaqs start living in ceerigabo after 91. You guys lived in caves before that.
:dead::dead:Naleye Ahmed are the only Dhulos that live in Sanaag and they live together. Those tuulos you listed are actually 90% of Dhulos tuulos in the region and 3 of those tuulos are shared with other clans.

:drakelaugh:@ At the last sentence. Ceerigaabo area was always HY deegaan but the city was made in 30s. We don't need bedtime stories here sxb.:camby:

Last edited:

Yes dhulos are unorganized but to say them and warsans are the poorest clans in the north when you guys eat flies and porcupines because of drought. And caynabo is dirt poor. Poorer than budhodle who are completely landlocked form the world with no one helping them but themselves. Burco and Hargeisa inhabitants are poor as f*ck also.

You Darood need to pick your narrative wisely

Fact is Somaliland holds almost all of Sool under their control and all of Ceel Afweyn and Ceerigaabo district (2/3) of Sanaag and has a lot of influence on eastern Sanaag.

Option 1: Are northern Harti poor and get paid by Isaaq ?

Option 2: This loma ooyaan tribes (northern Harti) are forced to obey ?

:dead::dead:Naleye Ahmed are the only Dhulos that live in Sanaag and they live together. Those tuulos you listed are actually 90% of Dhulos tuulos in the region and 3 of those tuulos are shared with other clans.

:drakelaugh:@ At the last sentence. Ceerigaabo was always HY deegaan but the city was made in 30s. We don't need bedtime stories here sxb.:camby:
You asked me to name Dhulo villages in the map and I did, basically insinuating they had none. And now your moving the goal post saying its 90% of and 3 of them is shared. :noneck:

What villages do HJ have? Name them. And Naleyeh Ahmed is the biggest Dhulo sub clan. And Ali Naleyeh is a sub clan that lives in sanaag and you said HJ is more which is hilarious. The place HJ has was Yube which was taken from them from other issak. :noneck:

As for ceerigabo today, there is suuqa hose and suuqa sare and it’s completely shared so there goes your dumb argument that somaliand controls it.

Yes dhulos are unorganized but to say them and warsans are the poorest clans in the north when you guys eat flies and porcupines because of drought. And caynabo is dirt poor. Poorer than budhodle who are completely landlocked from the world with no one helping them but themselves. Burco and Hargeisa inhabitants are poor as f*ck also.

Nigga sool is not even one of the qadimi gobols of 1960 it’s the fake siyaad barre gobol. It is the second least populated gobols in somalia after nugaal it’s not self sufficient. It has 2 main population centres and that’s caynaba and laas canood. One of which is populated by isaaq. Sanaag has almost double the population go sool and is predominantly isaaq. Togdheer has the population of sool and sanaag put together and it’s 90% isaaq. You’re tied to isaaq whether it be somalia or Somaliland.

Fact is Somaliland holds almost all of Sool under their control and all of Ceel Afweyn and Ceerigaabo district (2/3) of Sanaag and has a lot of influence on eastern Sanaag.

It’s option two but when the dacaayad gets to much they play it of as option 1.

Nigga warsangeli are 3% of the Somaliland population. On google maps and see what laas qoray is :russ:

Dhulos are divided people. They use SL and PL as leverage to control their areas. Lasanood is jama siyaad and bararsame city and they support SL because they don’t want Mohamud garaad to have any influence in their areas. Only 1 sub clan of Mohamud garaad live in lasnod and there Elmi Naleyeh who are controlled. So yes your right about somaliand controlling the capital through those 2 sub clans.

No one controls sanaag enough to have any sort of real influence. Not PL or SL. And how do Somaliland control ceerigabo district when it’s majority darood. :umad:

Last edited:
Nigga sool is not even one of the qadimi gobols of 1960 it’s the fake siyaad barre gobol. It is the second least populated gobols in somalia after nugaal it’s not self sufficient. It has 2 main population centres and that’s caynaba and laas canood. One of which is populated by isaaq. Sanaag has almost double the population go sool and is predominantly isaaq. Togdheer has the population of sool and sanaag put together and it’s 90% isaaq. You’re tied to isaaq whether it be somalia or Somaliland.
I’m not tied to somaliand as I’m not from there and not sool or sanaag but since my cousins Warsans and dhulos are not on the internet defending themselves, I’ll do it for them :mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Dhulos have been crying for their own federal state for years. Whether you call it SSC, Khatumo, North East (wasn't that the old name of Majeertenia lol) it doesn't change anything. Both Hargeisa & Mogadishu agree that Sool & Sanaag is part of Somaliland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I paid for this article, y'all better appreciate it :hillarybiz:

The Somalian president Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo is doing everything it takes to hold on to power. On 10 December, he invited his most loyal MPs to the Villa Somalia to elaborate with them a parliamentary delaying strategy to block the holding of a general election in 2020. As James Swan, the UN representative in Somalia, pointed out on 21 November during a briefing to the Security Council, parliament needs to pass the electoral code and adopt amendments to the political parties' law before the end of this year. ‘Any delay in this timeline puts the 2020 electoral calendar at risk', he stated. Farmajo is also trying to further undermine the federal states, with which Mogadishu has a fraught relationship. To this end, he asked Somalia's ambassador to Ethiopia Adihakim Abdullahi Amey who is from the Sool region and previously served as vice president of Puntland, to meet Turkey's special envoy responsible for mediation between Somalia and Somaliland, Olgar Bekar, on 6 December in Addis Ababa. Under discussion is the creation of a new federal state called Northeast (to the west of Puntland), which would encroach upon Somaliland soil according to a map which the Indian Ocean Newsletter has procured

View attachment 84621

@Puntites what do you guys think
No one listen to servant secure by African.

You asked me to name Dhulo villages in the map and I did, basically insinuating they had none. And now your moving the goal post saying its 90% of and 3 of them is shared. :noneck:

What villages do HJ have? Name them. And Naleyeh Ahmed is the biggest Dhulo sub clan. And Ali Naleyeh is a sub clan that lives in sanaag and you said HJ is more which is hilarious. The place HJ has was Yube which was taken from them from other issak. :noneck:

As for ceerigabo today, there is suuqa hose and suuqa sare and it’s completely shared so there goes your dumb argument that somaliand controls it.
I didn't ask you to name them sxb go back to my reply. I asked you to point out their location.
HJ living in Yubbe:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:. Sxb it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. How can you confuse Yufleh with Yubbe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your last point doesn't even make sense. I said Ceerigaabo city was founded by HY in the 30s and before that it was a Muuse ismaaciil ceel(well). in the 90s the city was controlled by Muuse Ismaaciil militia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dhulos have been crying for their own federal state for years. Whether you call it SSC, Khatumo, North East (wasn't that the old name of Majeertenia lol) it doesn't change anything. Both Hargeisa & Mogadishu agree that Sool & Sanaag is part of Somaliland
Yeah also they agree that Somaliland is separate country from Somalia and bossaos its the capital!.

I didn't ask you to name them sxb go back to my reply. I asked you to point out their location.
HJ living in Yubbe:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:. Sxb it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. How can you confuse Yufleh with Yubbe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your last point doesn't even make sense. I said Ceerigaabo city was founded by HY in the 30s and before that it was a Muuse ismaaciil ceel(well). in the 90s the city was controlled by Muuse Ismaaciil militia.
Why tf would I point it out on the map when I can just say the places. :drakewtf: But if you must know. South of sanaag belongs to dhulos.

I didn’t confuse anything about Yube HJ did lose yube to HY. They even sought protection from harti against their own clansmen. And there still getting smacked around till this day by the same ones :wow: it happened in the 90s. It’s a clan border between HY and warsans now.

HJ live only west of ceel afweyne with no significant population. To say their more than dhulos is just retarded.

Musa Ismael has the largest presence in ceerigabo city but the district is majority darood.

Warsengeli has the largest territory in sanaag so they can choose to make a federal state with dhulos who are the majority of sool. But since dhulos are divided I’m not sure.

Last edited:

Trending