Farmaajo's clansmen rob & beat up one of his most vocal female supporters + N&N installs cameras in houses to spy on people.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If N&N are so generous.....I'm interested.....it's gonna cost ya though, atleast 10m.....I'm not cheap.
If you tattoo N&N on your bald head I will wire you some dollars how about that
Think About It GIF by Mind Pump Media

Update

Allegedly this cult also uses sixir, according to the same woman who was robbed and thrown out of the Propaganda Retreat.

Farxiya also claims that the women who visit Villa Nasty are coerced into having sex with the men in the cult.
Nobody coerces anyone. They are probably oyin. Women have been selling themselves since time immemorial. Do you really think things were different under the previous governments?

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
This lady was a major supporter of Farmaajo's cult, she visited Mogadishu, met Farmaajo and ended up being assaulted and robbed by his clansmen. They even stole her clothes and she ended up fleeing Somalia.

This poor woman was deluded into thinking that Farmaajo's cult is anything more than a criminal syndicate that only caters to people who hail from Farmaajo's clan.

Farmaajo's clansmen did the same thing during the 21 year regime of Siad Barre, they got away with all sorts of crimes and today they are high on the same power.

For those who want to know, she is Dir with HG-Sacad Reer Abti and she is a British National.

Listen to her words:

---------

One of Farmaajo's female relatives called "Mama Soomaali", who is a Youtube 'Personality' jumps on live and says that;

1. Marehans in the diapora collect money and send it to N&N
2. N&N uses that money to rent out a house/es for N&N Diaspora supporters to stay in when they visit Mogadishu.
3. This lady said she was watching Farhia Dahir on camera- this means that they set up cameras in this house/es to spy on people.
Don’t let the emotions get the better of you since I’m suspecting your judging our former president Siad barre and our current president Farmaajo because of their clan Siad barre did not the destroy the Somali state it was Aidid who caused interfighting in the 4 month war November 1991 - march 1992 with the legitimate elected President Ali Mahdi after the overthrow of the Somali government in 1991 but is still viewed highly by Somali nationalist if aidid putted down his arms and remained loyal to Ali Mahdi and his own usc movement Mogadishu’s infrastructure would not be destroyed and the famine of 1992 in which 300.000 people died would not have taken place...

Don’t let the emotions get the better of you since I’m suspecting your judging our former president Siad barre and our current president Farmaajo because of their clan Siad barre did not the destroy the Somali state it was Aidid who caused interfighting in the 4 month war November 1991 - march 1992 with the legitimate elected President Ali Mahdi after the overthrow of the Somali government in 1991 but is still viewed highly by Somali nationalist if aidid putted down his arms and remained loyal to Ali Mahdi and his own usc movement Mogadishu’s infrastructure would not be destroyed and the famine of 1992 in which 300.000 people died would not have taken place...

Siad Barre did destroy Somalia by holding it hostage for 21 years! I don't think all his clansmen are evil but there are many who support all of his atrocities and wish Farmaajo would stay in power illegally.

My problem is not with a clan, it is with abhorrent behaviour.

Trending