Farmaajo vs Rooble

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We shall see my xog is telling me tomorrow many wasiirs shall resign and Rooble is gonna try and fire Fahad Yasin lets see how that goes! Xamar wa lagu kale baxaya! :rejoice:
He is not needed anymore the election train has already taken off, N&N will throw this guy in the trash with a quick motion, Mahad Gulled in charge and no need for a new PM until new President is elected, there you go HG you involvement in Federal politics ends with Rooble.

:mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am disappointed in Rooble I thought Sweden civilized him he was in NGO Farmaajo must replace him with a suitable Abgaal candidate preferably Cali Geedi.
replacement now would burn these guys they won't be able to call Murursade Kuwaitis anymore they lasted less than a year while Khayre lasted almost 4 years :deadmanny:
Its all a show, Rooble is showing people and especially his tol that he ain't a towel boy. To appease his opposition.Rooble did not do all this and came this far, just to take a picture with AAW and ruin his PR. Its all a show. Kenya means nothing right now, a visit or not, won't harm nobody.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its all a show, Rooble is showing people and especially his tol that he ain't a towel boy. To appease his opposition.Rooble did not do all this and came this far, just to take a picture with AAW and ruin his PR. Its all a show. Kenya means nothing right now, a visit or not, won't harm nobody.
You reckon he is doing an ego boost on the international stage with so much at stake, thats even worse akhi.

Its 99 percent inqilaab 1 percent misunderstanding

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is not needed anymore the election train has already taken off, N&N will throw this guy in the trash with a quick motion, Mahad Gulled in charge and no need for a new PM until new President is elected, there you go HG you involvement in Federal politics ends with Rooble.

:mjlol:
They dun goofed ileen kuwan asxaan maleh, Farmaajo revived their role in politics after twenty years and they have now shown why they are not trusted to be in power. Mahdi Gulleed will steer us inshallah to great heights.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They dun goofed ileen kuwan asxaan maleh, Farmaajo revived their role in politics after twenty years and they have now shown why they are not trusted to be in power. Mahdi Gulleed will steer us inshallah to great heights.
Instead of cleaning his clan's name and reputation, instead of looking forward to a bright future in politics as a young man, Rooble took the W and traded it for petty money, sold his entire country, his legacy, no one will trust HG after this, everyone sees this is the dumbest move. If I was a card carrying badbaado qaran HG mucarad to I die, I would have adviced Rooble against this.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Instead of cleaning his clan's name and reputation, instead of looking forward to a bright future in politics as a young man, Rooble took the W and traded it for petty money, sold his entire country, his legacy, no one will trust HG after this, everyone sees this is the dumbest move. If I was a card carrying badbaado qaran HG mucarad to I die, I would have adviced Rooble against this.
This is actually an advantage for Farmaajo because Rooble cannot be trusted to steer this election he has been tainted by qabyaalad and corruption. He will not be dhexdhexaad especially after meeting AAW today. Tough times ahead.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You reckon he is doing an ego boost on the international stage with so much at stake, thats even worse akhi.

Its 99 percent inqilaab 1 percent misunderstanding
Seeing Farmajo gone, won't benefit him, his family, his subclan, his clan. Its 80% chance an ego boost. Right now, he looks like a towel boy, no bone, no nothing. Its all for PR. Not that it is smart for AAW, but the higher you climb, the quicker you fall.

If it is a inqilaab, Not even loose change will benefit him. He won't be in no governmental position after this admin leaves, now or later. Doqonimo on that level is onpar with political suicide.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Seeing Farmajo gone, won't benefit him, his family, his subclan, his clan. Its 80% chance an ego boost. Right now, he looks like a towel boy, no bone, no nothing. Its all for PR. Not that it is smart for AAW, but the higher you climb, the quicker you fall.

If it is a inqilaab, Not even loose change will benefit him. He won't be in no governmental position after this admin leaves, now or later. Doqonimo on that level is onpar with political suicide.
Okay lets say its an ego boost to appease his clan, you do realise he will become stained with Qabyalad, why would he sacrifice his name to appease his ceeb ridden cousins, and why would they let him, If I was mucarad I would tell my cousin to play with the other team, so tolka are in a win-win situation.

WTF am I saying these guys aren't Rer Dalal, they are freaking iljeex futo madoow caqli lix saac, in a hypothetical world I wish to see Farmaajo lose election, Abgaal President, MJ PM just to see the AYAX eaters reap none of the benefits of this idiotic move:deadmanny:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Okay lets say its an ego boost to appease his clan, you do realise he will become stained with Qabyalad, why would he sacrifice his name to appease his ceeb ridden cousins, and why would they let him, If I was mucarad I would tell my cousin to play with the other team, so tolka are in a win-win situation.
Once in a while, you have to let loose to win. I may be wrong, and Rooble decided to climb high, fall quickly for a bit of change, but the past couple of weeks saw a increase scrutiny for Rooble. He done this to appease a few minority more or less. The same way, once in a while, QoorQoor might have done as well. Yes, he may be stained by qabyalad, but if you don't have your clans backing, you ended up in the trash, as we have seen so many times.

WTF am I saying these guys aren't Rer Dalal, they are freaking iljeex futo madoow caqli lix saac, in a hypothetical world I wish to see Farmaajo lose election, Abgaal President, MJ PM just to see the AYAX eaters reap none of the benefits of this idiotic move:deadmanny:
Nobody is this doqon to the extent that they would jeopardise their standing, their survival and their title, to join a sinking ship. This is what you would call a last second revival. And over what? A photo ops?

Adiga you must either be a brain-dead individual or simply an deluded person to think or even write this Horseshit you wrote ''HG is most Hated Clan in Federal Politics''

War Niyaao this era is the age of Federalism i.e Clan-states, HGs already succeeded this biggest of the Hurdles that was attaining a State-Hood for themselves where even USA today is playing a pivotal role in establishing our dominance in this Federal Politics of Somalia, we have Airstrike at our demands, even our relations with our neighbour Puntland changed for the better ever since HGs attained its State Galmudug, but nooooooo here you are talking about ciyaal maama sheego about being ''Hated clan'' in this era of Clan-states kkkk.

In this era of Somalia's Politics the one truly hated and despised Looma oyaans Clans are those without States, and this is why certain folks are kicking and screaming like Dhullos, Xawade and reer gedo to have their own states than being looma oyaan for other clan's dominance.

Look at the Clan-states below, if your clan aint part of it than you are ''most hated clan in Somalia's Politics of Clan Federalism''
View attachment 196638

Xawaadle have no problem with Hirshabelle we infact prefer it to remain intact but the structure is built on is both disadvantage to both Abgaal and Xawaadle as there’s clans that don’t even live in Hirshabelle have majority of the parliament seats.

If Hirshabelle is Abgaal why can’t Guudlaawe do Caleemo Saar in Jowhar, name cabinet and enter Hiiraan freely as he like? It’s obvious he’s there for Farmaajo and is basically an interim president. The next government will sort Hirshabelle. It’s Hiiraan dominated one way or another.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Once in a while, you have to let loose to win. I may be wrong, and Rooble decided to climb high, fall quickly for a bit of change, but the past couple of weeks saw a increase scrutiny for Rooble. He done this to appease a few minority more or less. The same way, once in a while, QoorQoor might have done as well. Yes, he may be stained by qabyalad, but if you don't have your clans backing, you ended up in the trash, as we have seen so many times.

Nobody is this doqon to the extent that they would jeopardise their standing, their survival and their title, to join a sinking ship. This is what you would call a last second revival. And over what? A photo ops?
Rooble just signed and sold our territorial water, he is Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsamee 2.0

233692601_230453715655388_8237857002971431109_n.jpg

This thread was amazing to read, just got off my seat when you put Xawaadle in the same boat as Dhulos and Marexan which is not true. Dhulos have some guy named Cali Barre running Lascanood and we have some HG SNA stealing cars and joyriding in Garbahaarey and Doolow. So We prefer Federalism over centralism and we have our own state. Farmaajo has bad advisors in politics he thought he can force an Abgaal president on Xawaadle to stop them taking the federal presidency, he thought Guudlaawe can stop the creation of Badbaado Qaran 🤣 and to counter Abgaal militias when he tries to remove Muse Suudi as Senator. He failed.

For Hirshabelle to function as a state as 2 dominant clans live there one has to take the presidency and the other takes the capital just like the Interior Minister of Hirshabelle mentioned. Will Jubaland move the capital to Garbahaarey 🤣 or Galmudug to Cabuudwaq? 🤣🤣

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This thread was amazing to read, just got off my seat when you put Xawaadle in the same boat as Dhulos and Marexan which is not true. Dhulos have some guy named Cali Barre running Lascanood and we have some HG SNA stealing cars and joyriding in Garbahaarey and Doolow. So We prefer Federalism over centralism and we have our own state. Farmaajo has bad advisors in politics he thought he can force an Abgaal president on Xawaadle to stop them taking the federal presidency, he thought Guudlaawe can stop the creation of Badbaado Qaran 🤣 and to counter Abgaal militias when he tries to remove Muse Suudi as Senator. He failed.

For Hirshabelle to function as a state as 2 dominant clans live there one has to take the presidency and the other takes the capital just like the Interior Minister of Hirshabelle mentioned. Will Jubaland move the capital to Garbahaarey 🤣 or Galmudug to Cabuudwaq? 🤣🤣
:feedme:thats you right now, hope you proud of yourself.

Nigga I have double more MPs than Xawaadle, 10x more districts, President of the entire realm competing with the niggas you are begging, do not compare yourself with me you are xawaadle, no offense, I will be sure to welcome our Xawaadle senate boy from Hiirshabelle :mjlaugh:

:feedme:thats you right now, hope you proud of yourself.

Nigga I have double more MPs than Xawaadle, 10x more districts, President of the entire realm competing with the niggas you are begging, do not compare yourself with me you are xawaadle, no offense, I will be sure to welcome our Xawaadle senate boy from Hiirshabelle :mjlaugh:

Bro Farmaajos dream in Hirshabelle is not going to work 🤣 lower house or upper house.

I welcome Fartaag’s vote to UPD 😁
ED17B50E-A81E-4A86-AADF-94E0294A5373.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro Farmaajos dream in Hirshabelle is not going to work 🤣 lower house or upper house.

I welcome Fartaag’s vote to UPD 😁 View attachment 196705

IF Rooble signed a deal with Kenya about JL politics, IF that changes the 17 September agreement thus the direction of the election, IF Gedo roll over dead and accept handing over 17 MPs, IF Farmaajo is forced to resign, IF Abgaal get president and a Kablalax conspiracy doesn't happen, your Mutan Hawiye ass is still a looma ooyan and what on earth does an Abgaal oligarch benefit from giving you free shit, thats what a gentleman agreement is, free shit giving to mutant hawiye.

no offense , keep this up though it fits your status as a mutant hawiye:feedme:

reer

VIP
IF Rooble signed a deal with Kenya about JL politics, IF that changes the 17 September agreement thus the direction of the election, IF Gedo roll over dead and accept it handing over 17 MPs, IF Farmaajo is forced to resign, IF Abgaal get president a Kablalax conspiracy doesn't happen, your Mutan Hawiye ass is still a looma ooyan and what on earth does an Abgaal oligarch benefit from giving you free shit, thats what a gentleman agreement is, free shit giving to mutant hawiye.

no offense :feedme:
his tol refused waare to build a school in jawiil because "it could become a degmo". Madowweyne were recently fighting in his backyard hiiraan lmao.

Jungle

VIP

For hirshabelle to work you must know your real worth and change your reer badiye representatives such as xuud, godax barre, cosoble as well. Abgaal done alot tanazul for you in hirshabelle due to us having banaadir not because of awood or what you have:pachah1: Forget hiiraan. Beledweyne you live on 1 side of the river .:heh:

Guudlaawe didnt appear out of thin air. Yes farmaajo brought him originally but i think he has 3 years left and he will finish his term without a doubt. Hes been working in middle shabelle for 20 years, governor for nearly 10. If you think hes leaving along with farmaajo you're mistaken. Talks may happen over parliament seats but with guudlaawe as president so where do we go? :ummhmm:Again know your where you stand you cant force a thing in hs lol. Our own state kulaha

For hirshabelle to work you must know your real worth and change your reer badiye representatives such as xuud, godax barre, cosoble as well. Abgaal done alot tanazul for you in hirshabelle due to us having banaadir not because of awood or what you have:pachah1: Forget hiiraan. Beledweyne you live on 1 side of the river .:heh:

Guudlaawe didnt appear out of thin air. Yes farmaajo brought him originally but i think he has 3 years left and he will finish his term without a doubt. Hes been working in middle shabelle for 20 years, governor for nearly 10. If you think hes leaving along with farmaajo you're mistaken. Talks may happen over parliament seats but with guudlaawe as president so where do we go? :ummhmm:Again know your where you stand you cant force a thing in hs lol. Our own state kulaha

Bro you just justified what Farmaajo did. As if it did any change.

Come back with a proper response and not bullshit propaganda “One side of the river” how are we the vice governor of middle Shabelle and vice district commissioner of Jowhar if we live in one side of the river 🤣

read what you wrote. You can’t justify what farmaajo did in Hirshabelle while opposing him. Either support Farmaajo all together or be against him altogether.

“Doofarka Farmaajo waa Xaaran Laakin maraqiisa Guudlaawe waa Xalaal” 🤣