Farmaajo vs Rooble

What was the agreement MrCheese is blocking?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also any formal agreement with Kiinya should go to the Amisom FGS parliament. We dont want a repeat Kiinya signing another agreement like they did Shariif and/or his PM or another minister

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job Farmaajo Rooble must know his poace Khat will never be unbanned for Kenya to profif

Good job Farmaajo Rooble must know his poace Khat will never be unbanned for Kenya to profif

You do realize the agreement Rooble made with Kenya is 100X better than the one with Ethiopia, let me list below what we have with Ethiopia and what Kenya is offering;

-Ethiopia, is willing to give Khat for 🐟 fish

-While, Kenya is willing to give Khat for 🐟 fish plus Visa free entry to Kenya hence why their top official the foreign Minister arrived in mogadishu to meet Rooble.

So tell me with all honesty which offer is better, but knowing you Gedos will probably say Ethiopia anyways, smh!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You do realize the agreement Rooble made with Kenya is 100X better than the one with Ethiopia, let me list below what we have with Ethiopia and what Kenya is offering;

-Ethiopia, is willing to give Khat for 🐟 fish

-While, Kenya is willing to give Khat for 🐟 fish plus Visa free entry to Kenya hence why their top official the foreign Minister arrived in mogadishu to meet Rooble.

So tell me with all honesty which offer is better, but knowing you Gedos will probably say Ethiopia anyways, smh!

What about the elephant in the room, JL and Somali sea ? I know you Rer Baraxley would probably still say Kenya :dead:

What about the elephant in the room, JL and Somali sea ? I know you Rer Baraxley would probably still say Kenya :dead:
:stressed:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:stressed:

Okay so he agrees that this has be resolved in the ICJ good, however why is he talking to Kenya about it then, and why is he making deals with Kenya during this hectic election time ?

Here is your answer

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Okay so he agrees that this has be resolved in the ICJ good, however why is he talking to Kenya about it then, and why is he making deals with Kenya during this hectic election time ?

Here is your answer

Farmaajo met with Kenyan officials when he re-established ties in May this year

Farmaajo's decree this week is a circus act because he wants to protect his Khat line, not because of some misplaced sovereignty. Rooble is honoring the restored neighbourly relations whilst even firmly supporting the ICJ case

NN should be more concerned why their Buddy Ethiopia has its troops infighting a sectarian Amhara vs Tigray war in Gedo

reer

VIP

Farmaajo's decree this week is a circus act because he wants to protect his Khat line, not because of some misplaced sovereignty. Rooble is honoring the restored neighbourly relations whilst even firmly supporting the ICJ case

NN should be more concerned why their Buddy Ethiopia has its troops infighting a sectarian Amhara vs Tigray war in Gedo

xabashis invaded in the 90s when gedo was hosting jabhadda onlf. since then they always play a part in gedo and come in when they like.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

How are you going to be a Rooble fan boy and take sneak disses at N&N that made him ? listen here saxib, Rooble is a human being just like the rest of us, and he can make mistakes, his track record has been spotless but its thanks to N&N that defends his name, reputation and even his life just as was the case in Gaalkacyo when 2 MX Sarkaals died in a attempted assassination by Aaran Jaan on Rooble's life.

However now he made a huge mistake, we are in the middle of election and he is going through the backdoor to negotiate with Kenya ? dafuq ? N&N took a huge gamble on Rooble, his clan is the most hated clan in Federal politics ! what have we gained from it other than this back stabbing, to this day HG as clan gets paid to kill MX civilians inorder to bring about a clash heer federal, Orcs have zero brain.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
xabashis invaded in the 90s when gedo was hosting jabhadda onlf. since then they always play a part in gedo and come in when they like.

Farmaajo's government is the first government in Somali history to declare ONLF a terrorist organisation, but it seems Ethiopia's presence isn't a concern for some locals. Even Hiiraan requested AMISOM to put Djibouti forces in the region instead of the Ethiopians.

How are you going to be a Rooble fan boy and take sneak disses at N&N that made him ? listen here saxib, Rooble is a human being just like the rest of us, and he can make mistakes, his track record has been spotless but its thanks to N&N that defends his name, reputation and even his life just as was the case in Gaalkacyo when 2 MX Sarkaals died in a attempted assassination by Aaran Jaan on Rooble's life.

However now he made a huge mistake, we are in the middle of election and he is going through the backdoor to negotiate with Kenya ? dafuq ? N&N took a huge gamble on Rooble, his clan is the most hated clan in Federal politics ! what have we gained from it other than this back stabbing, to this day HG as clan gets paid to kill MX civilians inorder to bring about a clash heer federal, Orcs have zero brain.

Your President is a clown g, who said i need to be sneaky, all you seem to do is lie, deflect and go all tribal. All this emotion to defend a khat line? Lagaa yeelimaa, HG ninkay hoojisaa hiifa weligiis ;)

Last edited:

Adiga you must either be a brain-dead individual or simply an deluded person to think or even write this Horseshit you wrote ''HG is most Hated Clan in Federal Politics''

War Niyaao this era is the age of Federalism i.e Clan-states, HGs already succeeded this biggest of the Hurdles that was attaining a State-Hood for themselves where even USA today is playing a pivotal role in establishing our dominance in this Federal Politics of Somalia, we have Airstrike at our demands, even our relations with our neighbour Puntland changed for the better ever since HGs attained its State Galmudug, but nooooooo here you are talking about ciyaal maama sheego about being ''Hated clan'' in this era of Clan-states kkkk.

In this era of Somalia's Politics the one truly hated and despised Looma oyaans Clans are those without States, and this is why certain folks are kicking and screaming like Dhullos, Xawade and reer gedo to have their own states than being looma oyaan for other clan's dominance.

Look at the Clan-states below, if your clan aint part of it than you are ''most hated clan in Somalia's Politics of Clan Federalism''
1628445600658.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Adiga you must either be a brain-dead individual or simply an deluded person to think or even write this Horseshit you wrote ''HG is most Hated Clan in Federal Politics''

War Niyaao this era is the age of Federalism i.e Clan-states, HGs already succeeded this biggest of the Hurdles that was attaining a State-Hood for themselves where even USA today is playing a pivotal role in establishing our dominance in this Federal Politics of Somalia, we have Airstrike at our demands, even our relations with our neighbour Puntland changed for the better ever since HGs attained its State Galmudug, but nooooooo here you are talking about ciyaal maama sheego about being ''Hated clan'' in this era of Clan-states kkkk.

In this era of Somalia's Politics the one truly hated and despised Looma oyaans Clans are those without States, and this is why certain folks are kicking and screaming like Dhullos, Xawade and reer gedo to have their own states than being looma oyaan for other clan's dominance.

Look at the Clan-states below, if your clan aint part of it than you are ''most hated clan in Somalia's Politics of Clan Federalism''
View attachment 196638
If Rooble fails to be a good water boy, it will be a wrap for HG in federal politics, forget President or PM, you will never hold a significant role in the government be it the cabinet or military.

There is no HG Galmudug, there is a N&N created Galmudug, and literally it was only MX and Saleebaan that joined voluntary, Sacad, Cayr, Murursade, Abgaal and Dir are all maqaansaar.

I am praying for Rooble to f*ck up so we can finally put the final nail in Iljeex coffin, and the battle Wagardhac against Sacaad will go full throttle. Allah has answered my prayer, and it looks like he wont be able to recover from this f*ck up.

reer

VIP
Farmaajo's government is the first government in Somali history to declare ONLF a terrorist organisation, but it seems Ethiopia's presence isn't a concern for some locals. Even Hiiraan requested AMISOM to put Djibouti forces in the region instead of the Ethiopians.
1st of all qalbi dhagax has marehan blood on his hands. he ended up being in the hands of a marehan and farmajo handed him over to xabashis which was the right decision for a marehan to take.

ethiopia is there through xoog. asking for fat geelle to help is irrelevant. they will stay so long as somalis are weak and choose to hold on for their lives like afars.

the 1st somali government to do that was either somaliland or puntland. dont be disingenuous.

If Rooble fails to be a good water boy, it will be a wrap for HG in federal politics, forget President or PM, you will never hold a significant role in the government be it the cabinet or military.

There is no HG Galmudug, there is a N&N created Galmudug, and literally it was only MX and Saleebaan that joined voluntary, Sacad, Cayr, Murursade, Abgaal and Dir are all maqaansaar.

I am praying for Rooble to f*ck up so we can finally put the final nail in Iljeex coffin, and the battle Wagardhac against Sacaad will go full throttle. Allah has answered my prayer, and it looks like he wont be able to recover from this f*ck up.

Your Mx clan is literarily on the death's door;,

- you have No State of your own,
- All Clans hate you
- Only clan to be Xasuuqed by Foreign Nation Kenya with their daily Bombardment
- Your last Lands in Gedo is under Dispute by the dominant clan of Jubaland Kablalaxs

So again please tell us in what Scenario is HGs Losing here?

P,s here below Link is for Dummies who ignore the Fact that Galmudug is 15 Years old, Galmudug=HG, marexaan are Token Figure PERIOD!

:russ: :russ:walahi it must be extremely tough to be CBB these days, will they hound on Roble like they did to kheyre? :pachah1:

I live for this squabble shit

Trending

Latest posts