Farmaajo vs Rooble

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If Rooble fails to be a good water boy, it will be a wrap for HG in federal politics, forget President or PM, you will never hold a significant role in the government be it the cabinet or military.

There is no HG Galmudug, there is a N&N created Galmudug, and literally it was only MX and Saleebaan that joined voluntary, Sacad, Cayr, Murursade, Abgaal and Dir are all maqaansaar.

I am praying for Rooble to f*ck up so we can finally put the final nail in Iljeex coffin, and the battle Wagardhac against Sacaad will go full throttle. Allah has answered my prayer, and it looks like he wont be able to recover from this f*ck up.

Waryaa ma shalaa timid, maxay tahay sidaa u hadlaysid, GalMudug was being praised for holding 5 conferences to bring the federal leaders together. You're in another thread hoping the GM VP doesn't fold to NN but you support their design on the national scale. :gucciwhat:

1st of all qalbi dhagax has marehan blood on his hands. he ended up being in the hands of a marehan and farmajo handed him over to xabashis which was the right decision for a marehan to take.

ethiopia is there through xoog. asking for fat geelle to help is irrelevant. they will stay so long as somalis are weak and choose to hold on for their lives like afars.

the 1st somali government to do that was either somaliland or puntland. dont be disingenuous.

SL, PL act as renegade regions that take decisions outside of Mogadishu's jurisdiction, it's not praiseworthy from them but we are talking about the highest seat in the country, Farmaajo brought this policy to Mogadishu in an attempt to foster a friendship with Ethiopia. I don't see why a local issue like that couldn't be dealt with between clans. It literally makes you sound no different to the KDF Madoobe fans.

reer

VIP
Waryaa ma shalaa timid, maxay tahay sidaa u hadlaysid, GalMudug was being praised for holding 5 conferences to bring the federal leaders together. You're in another thread hoping the GM VP doesn't fold to NN but you support their design on the national scale. :gucciwhat:

SL, PL act as renegade regions that take decisions outside of Mogadishu's jurisdiction, it's not praiseworthy from them but we are talking about the highest seat in the country, Farmaajo brought this policy to Mogadishu in an attempt to foster a friendship with Ethiopia. I don't see why a local issue like that couldn't be dealt with between clans. It literally makes you sound no different to the KDF Madoobe fans.
fair play waa runtaa. even though farmajo is a defacto clan leader due to the current political climate he should act as a national leader. but he tarnished his name with sincere wadanis who supported him. he also gave his opponents ammo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laheloow oo godkiis biyo galay! Wont be surprised if hes booted out!:pacspit:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your Mx clan is literarily on the death's door;,

- you have No State of your own,
- All Clans hate you
- Only clan to be Xasuuqed by Foreign Nation Kenya with their daily Bombardment
- Your last Lands in Gedo is under Dispute by the dominant clan of Jubaland Kablalaxs

So again please tell us in what Scenario is HGs Losing here?

P,s here is for Dummies who ignore the Fact that Galmudug is 15 Years old, Galmudug=HG, marexaan are Token Figure PERIOD!
Lord have mercy, GM walks like N&N, talks like N&N, therefor it is N&N, Xaaf, ASWJ was kicked to the curb swiftly, there is no HG state, I just let you claim it because you will feel better about yourself and I consider you an ally for now.

All clans literally hate HG, from Dir, Darood, Mudulood, Xawaadle, Murursade, Raxanweyn, everyone. Who hates MX besides MJ ? no one, and MJ wouldn't hate MX if we were not a thorn to all their Darood pyramid schemes, they would want nothing more than return to 1960s, MX was living good in 1960s. OG and MX are former allies who are just fighting over Kismaayo, they will not keep it up for much longer, there is too much common interest in Ethiopia, apart from Rer Cabdille there is no beef between OG and MX. Abgaal is politics nothing else, we don't share general clan, we don't share deegaan apart from the minority MX in Benadir.

your last too points are just idiotic, Rooble hope he fucks up, we need to play with our new guns and HG are our closest target practice.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes because N&N is the best for the country, it should continue to lead it, defeat Kenyan interest in JL and our territorial waters, but not intefer in GM local issues, I support the Mucarad and their right to represent their clan and GM in the senate.

Abdishakur Ali Mirre who is N&N MP from Caabudwaaq along with Qoorqoor is trying to steal the seats for their own interest, I am against that, it should be a fair election.

Lord have mercy, GM walks like N&N, talks like N&N, therefor it is N&N, Xaaf, ASWJ was kicked to the curb swiftly, there is no HG state, I just let you claim it because you will feel better about yourself and I consider you an ally for now.

All clans literally hate HG, from Dir, Darood, Mudulood, Xawaadle, Murursade, Raxanweyn, everyone. Who hates MX besides MJ ? no one, and MJ wouldn't hate MX if we were not a thorn to all their Darood pyramid schemes, they would want nothing more than return to 1960s, MX was living good in 1960s. OG and MX are former allies who are just fighting over Kismaayo, they will not keep it up for much longer, there is too much common interest in Ethiopia, apart from Rer Cabdille there is no beef between OG and MX. Abgaal is politics nothing else, we don't share general clan, we don't share deegaan apart from the minority MX in Benadir.

your last too points are just idiotic, Rooble hope he fucks up, we need to play with our new guns and HG are our closest target practice.

I hate attacking my Marexaan Subjects in Galmudug, but sometimes a slave needs to be slapped into reality and know his lowly Token place in the Hierarchy of the State;

1628448768132.png

1628448814242.png

I said it before and will say it again MX are an endangered token clan in HG's Galmudug, so love it or hate it you are my pet in GM and thats a Fact of Life:manny:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I hate attacking my Marexaan Subjects in Galmudug, but sometimes a slave needs to be slapped into reality and know his lowly Token place in the Hierarchy of the State;

View attachment 196642

View attachment 196643

I said it before and will say it again MX are an endangered token clan in HG's Galmudug, so love it or hate it you are my pet in GM and thats a Fact of Life:manny:
Take your Baraxley history out my face, GM now is ruled from Samareeb, its N&N that created the current GM which is a player on the national stage. Before it was a Cambuulo restaurant in Baraxleey, south Gaalkacyo and your President would land in Abdullahi Yusuf airport the man who murked tenth of thousands of Cayr and HG during the Ethio invasion, I have emancipated you once again from MJ rule and you have not realised it yet, take time and let that sink in.

That map you posted is false, repeating lies does not make it a fact, furthermore I have already stated clan maps are retarded, it informs you of absolutely nothing, Caabudwaaq is literally the single largest town in Galmudug, but any outsider looking at that map would think, Murursade, Abgaal, Saruur, Duduble outnumber MX in GM when them combined are still less than MX.

You are not my slave in GM, you are N&N slave, and Qoorqoor is tasked to whipping you.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The president and prime minister will be fine, there’s nothing to worry about :)

TekNiKo

VIP

View attachment 196642

View attachment 196643

This is false Galmudug would collapse without Marehan. Dont insult us.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Warya @Bariire, look at your own clansmen. Kulaha Farmajo wa **** QoorQoor iyo Rooble :mjlol:

So down bad. Sha Wah may not be sane, but he sure gives points. How can you crumble like that. Where is Kheyre. is this what you resorted to.... :ehh:

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo the idiot thinks I don't see his constant sly digs at Beesha, me choosing to ignore this ayax eater has giving him some false sense of confidence.
I only support Galmudug because the IC funds go through them, I would much prefer a standalone state if possible Galgaduud Sare. I only care about CW development :trumpsmirk:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I only support Galmudug because the IC funds go through them, I would much prefer a standalone state if possible Galgaduud Sare. I only care about CW development :trumpsmirk:
I agree with you but I am not isolationist, I play nice with Iljeex because of mutual interest, when Kees acts up I beat him over the head with facts and remind him of reality, we are in Galmudug to get foreign aid, FGS influence post 4.5 and the only thing we have to do with HG that comes from them is Hobyo port access in return for Caabudwaaq customs and Ethiopian market access, but they can't even get that right, a dusty deserted fishing village is now competing with historic town of Hobyo subxanallah. This nigga is talking abut clans hating us and shit, walahi I cannot wait for the day reality hits him like it hits his elders in Gelinsoor and Samareeb begging MX to move back, they can't survive without us. We survived 30 years and build the largest city while being under attack, today we thriving while these niggas eating AYAX 2021:mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Of course he is going to meet with the guy who sold the sea after making backroom deals with Uhuru Kenyata, the guy will be forced to resign shortly. :drakelaugh:
I am disappointed in Rooble I thought Sweden civilized him he was in NGO Farmaajo must replace him with a suitable Abgaal candidate preferably Cali Geedi.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am disappointed in Rooble I thought Sweden civilized him he was in NGO Farmaajo must replace him with a suitable Abgaal candidate preferably Cali Geedi.
replacement now would burn these guys they won't be able to call Murursade Kuwaitis anymore they lasted less than a year while Khayre lasted almost 4 years :deadmanny:

TekNiKo

VIP
replacement now would burn these guys they won't be able to call Murursade Kuwaitis anymore they lasted less than a year while Khayre lasted almost 4 years :deadmanny:
We shall see my xog is telling me tomorrow many wasiirs shall resign and Rooble is gonna try and fire Fahad Yasin lets see how that goes! Xamar wa lagu kale baxaya! :rejoice:

Trending