Farmaajo still blatantly interfering in the PL election with aid money meant for starving Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad comparison, the FGS “represents “ the whole country so of course anyone that is a Somali citizen should influence the FGS elections but state elections are different for instance a non citizen of SWS shouldn’t influence their election that goes for all states.

I’m reer Mudug and disagree... don’t try to divide Puntland and Diyano is Osman.

Australia is federal nation and there is clear meddling by the federal government.

It is done everywhere.

Also, I was stating a point with the PL presidency. Mudug is the largest gobol and reer mudug have generally been successful as leaders.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Not sure really. Probably Khalif Issa Mudan, but my heart says 'morgan' but my father re-educates me and says 'morgan' waa beel yar abdirahin ah, maxamud saleban ma yeelayan beel yar oo hal wiil furinta uu joggin inay gacanta ka saaran madaxtoyada oo wiilashooda lagu babiciyo hence why landheere clans are usually the president he said because 'furinta' dagaalka iyaga joggo marki la tiriyo wiilasha, hence he will make 'wise decisions'. I am not in complete agreement with my father to judge people based on 'tiro' but I prefer 'tayo'. Morgan is a candidate of 'tayo' he never looted nothing from Somali govt and was dead broke when he could've, he spent all his time ensuring darods survive in the south, he didn't commit any genocide on anyone or looted anyone property in the south because no1 is coming out about such things.

He was totally about darod survival in the south, plus his 'hikmad' must be at another level, for he knew if we turned on siyad barre, the nation would turn into this 'no agreement' arrangement where everyone does what he wants in Somalia. So my heart says morgan, my father says tradition won't allow Morgan to come out due to his laangaab clan status.
Honest question(no trolling) but since Morgan was part of the Barre government who caused many Darood deaths.

How come people of Puntland still accept him?

Or was Darood exempt from the onslaught of the dictator government?

Honest question(no trolling) but since Morgan was part of the Barre government who caused many Darood deaths.

Forgive and forget man. That was 30yrs ago.

Bad comparison, the FGS “represents “ the whole country so of course anyone that is a Somali citizen should influence the FGS elections but state elections are different for instance a non citizen of SWS shouldn’t influence their election that goes for all states.

I’m reer Mudug and disagree... don’t try to divide Puntland and Diyano is Osman.
It happens in the Usa. Its good whan a governor and President are on the same page. Trump was openly supporting and rallying during the midterm election. Its not illegal.

That’s a great question, in my view Morgan should be in prison for the crimes he committed against his own people. He killed many of the freedom fighters that built Puntland (SSDF) so I don’t know why people accept him. I hate even looking at his face

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That’s a great question, in my view Morgan should be in prison for the crimes he committed against his own people. He killed many of the freedom fighters that built Puntland (SSDF) so I don’t know why people accept him. I hate even looking at his face
I understand the whole forgive part but to actually let him run for presidency..

Morgan is a jaahiil.

Some Puntlanders allow him because they want him to cancel out his sins by attacking Somaliland.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

We actually don't like him and he has absolutely no chance of winning. I would be very shocked if he even got past the first round.

He's just a rhetorical tool against Somaliland since we noticed how obsessed you guys are with him. When a man causes people to falsely claim that he's dead every other month, you know he's special.
:pachah1:
Besides, let's not forget about this.
Former Somaliland President Dahir Riyale Kahin massacred/raped Somalilanders
Hostages to Peace": Threats to Human Rights and Democracy in Somaliland
Fhrhru4hd.jpg

Imagine slaughtering these people like livestock, assassinating elders, sending soldiers to rape their families and then they elect you to rule them for nearly a decade.
:mindblown:
These people are masochists.
:faysalwtf:
I wonder if Morgan has a shot at being president of Somaliland.
:cosbyhmm:
:hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.