Former Somaliland President Dahir Riyale Kahin massacred/raped Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hostages to Peace": Threats to Human Rights and Democracy in Somaliland
Fhrhru4hd.jpg

Imagine slaughtering these people like livestock, assassinating elders, sending soldiers to rape their families and then they elect you to rule them for nearly a decade.
:mindblown:
These people are masochists.
:faysalwtf:
I wonder if Morgan has a shot at being president of Somaliland.
:cosbyhmm:

Hostages to Peace": Threats to Human Rights and Democracy in Somaliland
Fhrhru4hd.jpg

Imagine slaughtering these people like livestock, assassinating elders, sending soldiers to rape their families and then they elect you to rule them for nearly a decade.
These people are masochists.
I wonder if Morgan has a shot at being president of Somaliland.
:cosbyhmm:
He was forgiven he asked for amnesty and was given to him by president Egal many people served the brutal regime many of them isaq if the person seeks forgiveness he should be granted. When he served as president he served with full dedication to his don't forget under him somaliland took control of lascaanood riyale is well liked by garxajis people they were the one's who kept him in power by voting for him in 2010 election he received equal votes with sillanyo in berbera so berbera have forgiven him because he was good vice-president under Egal.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He was forgiven he asked for amnesty and was given to him by president Egal many people served the brutal regime many of them isaq if the person seeks forgiveness he should be granted. When he served as president he served with full dedication to his don't forget under him somaliland took control of lascaanood riyale is well liked by garxajis people they were the one's who kept him in power by voting for him in 2010 election he received equal votes with sillanyo in berbera so berbera have forgiven him because he was good vice-president under Egal.
So if Morgan says sorry, he can be president too?
:wtf:

Personally I didn’t like him becoming the president especially because of his association with the nss but somaliland is a democracy he was the vice-president when the sitting president died so he automatically become the acting president the following election he won with 80 votes when the supreme Court nullified election results from few polling station so everyone has to accept the result. His presidency proved to non isaq that they have stake in somaliland I would have wished the former vice-president before riyale was the one who became the president because he was part of the SNM struggle.

Personally I didn’t like him becoming the president especially because of his association with the nss but somaliland is a democracy he was the vice-president when the sitting president died so he automatically become the acting president the following election he won with 80 votes when the supreme Court nullified election results from few polling station so everyone has to accept the result. His presidency proved to non isaq that they have stake in somaliland I would have wished the former vice-president before riyale was the one who became the president because he was part of the SNM struggle.
General Morgan for President of Maamul Goboleedka SL :fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
And you fuckers still say Isaacs have cuqdad when they voted former NSA chief as President?
You guys have written books and campaigned internationally about your victimisation and how the country "turned against you". Your cuqdad is undeniable.
:mjlol:
But it seems to not have been present in this case which is why I am honestly baffled.
Couldn't you guys have proven that with a Gadabursi politician that wasn't a war criminal?

I just find it disgusting that a man could massacre and rape an entire population and then get elected by them.
:susp:
It seems to be a pattern in Somali politics* where people choose former SNA and Siad Barre cronies to lead them even though they fought to overthrow them.

*That is, a pattern in Somali politics, except for Puntland.
:siilaanyosmile:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Crow
Documenting what happened is not Cuqdad mi boy!

However, I do agree talking about what happened does no good. We need to Xasuuq you from the Face Of the earth. That is my dream Insha Allah some day we will get even with ya’ll :ninja:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow
Documenting what happened is not Cuqdad mi boy!

However, I do agree talking about what happened does no good. We need to Xasuuq you from the Face Of the earth. That is my dream Insha Allah some day we will get even with ya’ll :ninja:
If it was just documentation, the Somaliland civil war would have had books written about it and a Wikipedia page.
:russ:
Get even with yall kulaha. There's that patented cuqdad again.
:lolbron:
My subclan was the first to rebel against Siad Barre you know.
:mjpls:

Saalax Bidaar

If it was just documentation, the Somaliland civil war would have had books written about it and a Wikipedia page.
:russ:
Get even with yall kulaha. There's that patented cuqdad again.
:lolbron:
My subclan was the first to rebel against Siad Barre you know.
:mjpls:
lol are you kidding me? Somaliland civil war was a pillow fight compared to wars against the regime. The wars against the regime had 10x more casualties and destruction.

As for Your sub clan? Do you mean the Cabdi Ciise or Cumar Maxamuud in general? Either way you’ll nigga got whooped and gave up. Waa nooga Bax deen. The wars against the SNA would have been heck a lot easier if you the SSDF did more fighting in the Northeast. Instead they laid down their arms and joined the regime.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
lol are you kidding me? Somaliland civil war was a pillow fight compared to wars against the regime. The wars against the regime had 10x more casualties and destruction.

As for Your sub clan? Do you mean the Cabdi Ciise or Cumar Maxamuud in general? Either way you’ll nigga got whooped and gave up. Waa nooga Bax deen. The wars against the SNA would have been heck a lot easier if you the SSDF did more fighting in the Northeast. Instead they laid down their arms and joined the regime.
I'm talking about MJ in general.

SSDF was fighting the SNA alone for years. Maybe we would have brought Siad Barre down before he bombed your cities but your folk were too busy singing Abo Siyaad.
:manny:

Saalax Bidaar

I'm talking about MJ in general.

SSDF was fighting the SNA alone for years. Maybe we would have brought Siad Barre down before he bombed your cities but your folk were too busy singing Abo Siyaad.
:manny:

Nah not true SNM started their wars in 1982/83. The SNM and SSDF did cooperated and even shared same radio frequency to put their pr”Radio Halgan”.

There were many Isaaqs among the SSDF as there were MJs in the SNM.

Maxamed Mooge the singer was with the SSDF before he joined the SNM.

They could have cooperated but I think the SSDF weren’t as willing to die as the SNM.

Anagu we went full throttle and died like maxaa kaa gakay.
Some of the SNA and SNM battles easily saw 150 casualties like the Burco Duurey battle in 1983 where SNM killed 150 government troops and lost 57 of their own

Btw did you know the Siyaad Barre used Isaaq army officers to put down the Mudug uprising?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending