Farmaajo hands over Doolow airstrip to Ethiopia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nigga its 2020, time to stop moving like 68IQ doqons who use qabiil for everything
If you think that the country still embroiled in a civil war after 30 years, that has ex-warlords and terrorists still in office everywhere, that is ranked the worst on every corruption index is one free of tribalism you have actually lost your mind.

We have been down this path Siad Barre centralized and purged everything good about the somali government, Godane centralized and destroyed the ICU and made it into the mess we have today. Caydiid tried using brutality to try and centralize power back into his hands but failed miserably. When will you realize?!

Do you believe these other NN supporters would support an MJ head of state with the capital being Bosasso? I know i wouldn’t and I know they wouldn’t.

LAST POST I HAVE TRULY TRIED WITH REER NN TODAY AND CANT GO ANY FURTHER.

“We”. Governance exists outside the title the sad truth is the Fed is less of a government than even AS right now. The last thing I want to hear from the Fed is development they cant even put up street cameras in Xamar. Atleast work on the security in and around Xamar before you take flights to other regions and try and play Government. At this rate Ugandan babies in Xamar will tell us who the president of Jubbaland should be in 2032!

Im actually pro reform for the federal states but using foreign soldiers to fight your countrymen while going back on previous understandings is very low. Show us proof of concept of your idea, team federalism has that wheres yours? Siad Barre?!?! Godane?!?!

If I am to understand correctly are you telling me that you want proof to display that Gedo is occupied by Ethiopian soldiers and that the SNA is funded and trained by foreign parties including turkey?

If your MJ why would you support a central government from Xamar are you not aware of what happened last time this was attempted.

Am I talking to a cucumber bruv? We all know SNA is trained by turkey and AMISOM was there for nearly 10 years now. And weren’t invited in the country under this government nor the last one. But that wasn’t your claim. Just stay on topic. Show me prove that SNA got help from eth in the last conflict between SNA and ex-jubaland militia? Which was your claim.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I like how PIM crew and other Somalidiid are crying about this when in fact they would welcome Ethiopia with open hands if it was on their side. I don't need to revisit old history to prove this. This all happened because of Madoobe who is too pigheaded to leave. The age of illiterate warlords ruling people by force ends with him soon, inshallah, and we can move on north to unite the country and become great.
Farmajo is using Ethiopia against other Somalis. Why do you support that?

This is the type of actions that make it impossible to support Farmaajo's admin :gucciwhat:

I researched on this and have found zero on this claim so I highly doubt it’s true.

But it could be amisom station more troops there to avoid escalation bcs it’s a bit messy there atm with a lot of al shabab, ex jubaland militia, SNA and Kenya involvement.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
This is what the Bots will say, Ethiopia is no longer an enemy with Abiy Ahmed in charge but Uhuru Kikuyu is

Bal aan ku weydiye sxb when a y invited amxaaro iyo tigray back in 2006 were they enemies mise friends of dadka soomaliyeed ?

" Ethiopiyaanka Soomaliya dalka ma rabaan, waxaa kale kama rabaan ee nabadgeliyo rabeen in ay wadaanka ka samayaan waa ku mahadsanyihin gacaan bey na kuu siyeen"

What's the point of criticising farmaajo and those who support him when your own leader did exactly the same and you supported him on it ? you should at least be consistent in your criticisms so as to be taken seriously

You're blind to the wrongdoing of your leaders due to qabil yet accuse others of engaging in the same actions and act surprised ? qabil relativism much ?

de9.jpg

Last edited:
Bal aan ku weydiye sxb when a y invited amxaaro iyo tigray back in 2006 were they enemies mise friends of dadka soomaliyeed ?

" Ethiopiyaanka Soomaliya dalka ma rabaan, waxaa kale kama rabaan ee nabadgeliyo rabeen in ay wadaanka ka samayaan waa ku mahadsanyihin gacaan bey na kuu siyeen"

What's the point of criticising farmaajo and those who support him when your own leader did exactly the same
and you supported him on it ? you should at least be consistent in your criticisms so as to be taken seriously

You're blind to the wrongdoing of your leaders due to qabil yet accuse others of engaging in the same actions and act surprised ? qabil relativism much ?

de9.jpg

comon bro how do you say done exactly the same. NEVER BRO.
AY was a champion at dabadhilif and qarandumis all his life. He’s the most treacherous politionition somali ever had. And he’s the one who got eth in the country. It’s a bad comparison.
But regardless these guys supported his action I assume.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
comon bro how do you say done exactly the same. NEVER BRO.
AY was a champion at dabadhilif and qarandumis all his life. He’s the most treacherous politionition somali ever had. And he’s the one who got eth in the country. It’s a bad comparison.
But regardless these guys supported his action I assume.

The may differ in certain aspects but what doesn't change is their reliance on outside forces and doing their bidding so as to gain power. FM used to speak critically against ethiopian intervention before gaining any sort of political power laakin now he has changed tunes why do think this is so ?

how is it that he criticises kenyan support for madoobe laakin remains silent when ethiopia not only intervene in our current affairs but have been consistent in their intervention for the last 30 yrs or so ?This is excluding all the other issues like extradition of qalbi dhagax, drone attacks on civilians, cia bases, rape of miskeen women by amisom etc the list goes on

When people have no shame in their disobedience towards Allah and try to imitate gaalo in their discourse and worldview why assume they're going to work for our benefit and have our best interests at heart ? i mean how can a dawlad that owes it's existence to amxaaro iyo tigray & other gaalo talk about qarandumis?

Most users who take part in this section are either selective due to qabil or western ideology you'll hardly see a thread that offers criticisms on our current circumstance from an islamic perspective even though majority of the users are muslim. Why is that do you think ?

Trending

Latest posts